Indian court to decide if 10yo girl can have abortion after being raped by stepfather
Add Reply
p***@gmail.com
2017-05-15 20:45:35 UTC
https://www.rt.com/news/388464-indian-girl-rape-stepfather/
Barry W. Shein
2017-05-15 21:21:04 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
https://www.rt.com/news/388464-indian-girl-rape-stepfather/
The little dot-head was asking for it. What a slut!
The Peeler
2017-05-15 21:39:37 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 17:21:04 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Barry W. Shein
The little dot-head was asking for it. What a slut!
I understand that YOU keep asking your serbian pimp for it, Loose Sphincter!
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-05-16 12:20:34 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid PEDO forger named Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Sick, Andrzej... sick!