Nigger pandering kike wants to be US CinC
JeSSe
2018-06-04 23:44:37 UTC
Go ahead Joo - Make our days !

```````````````````

'I have been deeply concerned about our country': Starbucks' Howard
Schultz will step down as executive chairman - as he hints at a possible
2020 presidential run

Executive chairman of Starbucks Howard Schultz will step down on
June 26
The memo was sent out to employees of the coffee chain on Monday
This comes just days after Starbucks closed 8,000 stores for
anti-racism training
Starbucks said Myron E. Ullman will take over the role of executive
chairman
Schultz also announced he is considering a 2020 presidential
election run
The Democratic businessman began working as the company CEO in 1986
and later transitioned to executive chairman in 2017

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5805323/Starbucks-Howard-Schultz-steps-executive-chairman.html#ixzz5HVGEt2u6
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
נפש בר יוחאי
Jesse I say you are a dishonorable coward that parades around as a common pussy.
JeSSe
2018-06-05 02:51:31 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by JeSSe
Go ahead Joo - Make our days !
```````````````````
[...]
And my question to you - Why should I care what a nigger thinks ?
--
From NPS:
The Peeler
2018-06-05 08:53:07 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 22:51:31 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Jesse I say you are a dishonorable coward that parades around as a common pussy.
And my question to you - Why should I care what a nigger thinks ?
Never forget, you slimy perverted cretin, it's you ridiculous pathological
nazitards that are the "niggers" of everyone on the Net AND in real life!

You know it's true! <BG>
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -
MID: <56267789$0$45607$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-06-05 12:26:47 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 17:04:41 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by JeSSe
Go ahead Joo - Make our days !
```````````````````
[...]
Jesse I say you are
Y-chi we ALL say you are a drug-fucked moulignan masquerading as a
jew.

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-06-05 14:47:15 UTC
Nazis CAN be funny: "Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera

You could not invent this, folks! It's just TOO **FUCKING** GOOD! LOMPO!

http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
The Peeler
2018-06-05 19:40:51 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:26:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Jesse I say you are a dishonorable coward that parades around as a common pussy.
Y-chi we ALL say you are a drug-fucked moulignan masquerading as a
jew.
NOBODY says that, dreckserb! But EVERYONE says that you are sick perverted
asshole! I mean, really EVERYONE!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-06-05 08:52:56 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 19:44:37 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
Go ahead Joo - Make our days !
Trying to get one of your miserable online orgasms again, you sick slimy
creep?
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
2018-06-05 12:26:47 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Go ahead Joo - Make our days !
```````````````````
'I have been deeply concerned about our country': Starbucks' Howard
Schultz will step down as executive chairman - as he hints at a possible
2020 presidential run
Executive chairman of Starbucks Howard Schultz will step down on
June 26
The memo was sent out to employees of the coffee chain on Monday
This comes just days after Starbucks closed 8,000 stores for
anti-racism training
Starbucks said Myron E. Ullman will take over the role of executive
chairman
Schultz also announced he is considering a 2020 presidential
election run
President of 'Israeel', presumably. The Great Satan, for all its
faults, would NEVER elect a jew!

LOLOK
Post by JeSSe
The Democratic businessman began working as the company CEO in 1986
and later transitioned to executive chairman in 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5805323/Starbucks-Howard-Schultz-steps-executive-chairman.html#ixzz5HVGEt2u6
$5 for a cup of coffee! Only a jew could think up something like
that! Such a marketing already! Ka-CHING!

2018-06-05 19:41:21 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Schultz also announced he is considering a 2020 presidential
election run
President of 'Israeel', presumably. The Great Satan, for all its
faults, would NEVER elect a jew!
Wow, another successful Jew! And you are STILL vegetating in your dank dark
basement, ranting impotently on Usenet 24/7 ...like you've done for OVER
TWENTY YEARS, around the clock! LMAO
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by JeSSe
The Democratic businessman began working as the company CEO in 1986
and later transitioned to executive chairman in 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5805323/Starbucks-Howard-Schultz-steps-executive-chairman.html#ixzz5HVGEt2u6
$5 for a cup of coffee! Only a jew could think up something like
that! Such a marketing already! Ka-CHING!
Think of how many cocks you would have to suck to get that money together,
Razovic! About some 50?
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-09 18:14:25 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Schultz also announced he is considering a 2020 presidential
election run
President of 'Israeel', presumably. The Great Satan, for all its
faults, would NEVER elect a jew!
Wow, another successful Jew! And you are STILL vegetating in your dank dark
basement, ranting impotently on Usenet 24/7 ...like you've done for OVER
TWENTY YEARS, around the clock! LMAO
Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.

2018-06-10 11:50:58 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 11:14:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.
Michael
'Us Americans'??? LOLOK! You're anything BUT an American, you slant
eyed Flip Chinaman! Look, in the greeking MIRROR asshole. You're a
g-ddam mongoloid SLOPE!

Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL]. Not that the jew raghead
could ever measure up to someone WHITE (aka human).

2018-06-10 16:22:23 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 04:50:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Wow, another successful Jew! And you are STILL vegetating in your dank dark
basement, ranting impotently on Usenet 24/7 ...like you've done for OVER
TWENTY YEARS, around the clock! LMAO
Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.
Michael
'Us Americans'??? LOLOK! You're anything BUT an American, you slant
eyed Flip Chinaman! Look, in the greeking MIRROR asshole. You're a
g-ddam mongoloid SLOPE!
HE is an AMERICAN! YOU are an ASSHOLE! Look in the mirror and see for
yourself!
Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
Your master is eligible to vote for ANY candidate he wants. YOU indeed
aren't. You are PROJECTING, yet again!
Not that the jew raghead could ever measure up to someone WHITE (aka
human).
Jews ARE white and they ALL stand way above you, you swarthy serb peasant!

2018-06-10 17:15:22 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 11:14:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead!

Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.
Michael
'Us Americans'???
Yes.
LOLOK!
Nothing funny about it.
You're anything BUT an American, you slant
eyed Flip Chinaman!
I am an American, you flippin' Nazi dreckvolk.
Look, in the greeking MIRROR asshole. You're a
g-ddam mongoloid SLOPE!
There is nothing slope about me.
Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
I am an American.
Not that the jew raghead
could ever measure up to someone WHITE (aka human).
He is better than you.

2018-06-11 12:44:49 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 10:15:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead!
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
ANI is all you're allowed to watch, mong!
Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.
Michael
'Us Americans'???
Yes.
Hilarious!
LOLOK!
Nothing funny about it.
Hysterical!
You're anything BUT an American, you slant
eyed Flip Chinaman!
I am an American, you flippin' Nazi dreckvolk.
You're a flippin' Flip Chinaman, you slant eyed subhuman
dreckgookuntervolk!
Look, in the greeking MIRROR asshole. You're a
g-ddam mongoloid SLOPE!
There is nothing slope about me.
Your shitskinned subhuman gook face is, like totally slope!
Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
I am an American.
You are a Flip Chinaman.
Not that the jew raghead
could ever measure up to someone WHITE (aka human).
He is better than you.
Michael
He's not even any better than YOU, mong!

2018-06-11 13:38:13 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead!
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
ANI is all you're allowed to watch, mong!
HE will watch sweet vulvas! YOU will watch an asshole, every time you look
in the mirror, dreckserb!
Yes.
Hilarious!
Your idiocy certainly is!
LOLOK!
Nothing funny about it.
Hysterical!
Your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all) certainly is!
I am an American, you flippin' Nazi dreckvolk.
You're a flippin' Flip Chinaman, you slant eyed subhuman
dreckgookuntervolk!
HE is an American! YOU are an asshole! Period!
There is nothing slope about me.
Your shitskinned subhuman gook face is, like totally slope!
His face shows his intellectual and moral superiority over you, dreckserb!
Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
I am an American.
You are a Flip Chinaman.
HE is an American! YOU are an asshole! Period!
He is better than you.
Michael
He's not even any better than YOU, mong!
They both stand way above you and keep pissing all over you from their
superior position, inferior serb cretin!
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-12 11:25:06 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 10:15:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead!
ANI is all you're allowed to watch, mong!
We STILL watch vulva.

Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.
Michael
'Us Americans'???
Yes.
Hilarious!
Nothing hilarious about us Americans voting for Ben Shapiro!
LOLOK!
Nothing funny about it.
Hysterical!
You're anything BUT an American, you slant
eyed Flip Chinaman!
I am an American, you flippin' Nazi dreckvolk.
You're a flippin' Flip Chinaman, you slant eyed subhuman
dreckgookuntervolk!
Wrong.
Look, in the greeking MIRROR asshole. You're a
g-ddam mongoloid SLOPE!
There is nothing slope about me.
Your shitskinned subhuman gook face is, like totally slope!
Nott hat you can show.
Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
I am an American.
You are a Flip Chinaman.
I am an American; you are a flippin' dreckvolk!
Not that the jew raghead
could ever measure up to someone WHITE (aka human).
He is better than you.
Michael
He's not even any better than YOU, mong!
He is a well-respected columnist; you are the laughingstock here.

2018-06-12 18:10:09 UTC
He's not even any better than YOU, mong!
He is a well-respected columnist; you are the laughingstock here.
Deep inside her she KNOWS and FEELS it painfully! Hence the hysterical
outbursts by this inferior serb peasant!
2018-06-13 12:40:10 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:25:06 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead!
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
ANI is all you're allowed to watch, mong!
We STILL watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You WON'T. You'll watch ANI asshole!
Many of us Americans would vote for Ben Shapiro. The mangina does not
measure up to him.
Michael
'Us Americans'???
Yes.
Hilarious!
Nothing hilarious about us Americans voting for Ben Shapiro!
'Us Americans'?? That's HYSTERICAL, mong! You're a g-ddam FLIP!
LOLOK!
Nothing funny about it.
Hysterical!
You're anything BUT an American, you slant
eyed Flip Chinaman!
I am an American, you flippin' Nazi dreckvolk.
You're a flippin' Flip Chinaman, you slant eyed subhuman
dreckgookuntervolk!
Wrong.
Not that you can show, Flipboi.
Look, in the greeking MIRROR asshole. You're a
g-ddam mongoloid SLOPE!
There is nothing slope about me.
Your shitskinned subhuman gook face is, like totally slope!
Nott [sic][SIC!!! LOL] hat [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you can show.
Nott hat you can disprove, Flipboi.
Neither you nor your slant eyed sockpupper kiking queer are eligible
to vote for Ben Sharipo [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
I am an American.
You are a Flip Chinaman.
I am an American; you are a flippin' dreckvolk!
You are anything but an American. You are a flippin' Flip Chinaman
dreckgookuntervolk.
Not that the jew raghead
could ever measure up to someone WHITE (aka human).
He is better than you.
Michael
He's not even any better than YOU, mong!
He is a well-respected columnist; you are the laughingstock [sic][SIC!!! LOL] here.
Michael
Sharipo is a universally hated jew asshole. YOU are the laughingstock
and the ainlunguist here.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, why do you use the word "flip" so much? Is it 'cause the faggots keep flipping you over?
2018-06-13 15:31:05 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:56:17 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
[...]
Dreckgook, why do you refuse to admit you're a subhuman Flip from the
Flippines? Is it because you think white (aka human) women won't be
able to TELL from your slant eyed shitskinned gook face???

2018-06-13 16:33:54 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:31:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, why do you use the word "flip" so much? Is it 'cause the faggots
keep flipping you over?
Dreckgook, why do you refuse to admit you're a subhuman Flip from the
Flippines? Is it because you think white (aka human) women won't be
able to TELL from your slant eyed shitskinned gook face???
Your master is no "subhuman Flip from the Flippines". He's a smart American
from the US who knows how to make good with women. YOU are a sick typical
serbian peasant who can't get men's foreskins, arses and shit out of her
sick gay head!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: "And you just wish someone, anyone,
anything would cornhole you!"
M***@thruhikinggear.com
There's no reason for the white ladies to have problems with me being Asian.
2018-06-14 18:49:34 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:28:09 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
[...]
White ladies have ZERO interest in a shitskinned slant eyed mong with
a needledick like you. Not even jew subladies got, any interest in
you!

What is Chrissie's comment?

2018-06-14 18:58:42 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
White ladies have ZERO interest in a needle-dicked glue-huffers like me! That's why I stick to animals!
Maybe you should try one of those on-line dating services. Want me to
sign you up for a couple?

[chuckle]

With your predilection for black penii, seems like it'd be a waste of
money, though.

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-06-14 22:15:29 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:49:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
There's no reason for the white ladies to have problems with me being Asian.
White ladies have ZERO interest in a shitskinned slant eyed mong with
a needledick like you. Not even jew subladies got, any interest in
you!
You KEEP revealing what YOUR problem is, sexually crippled dreckserb! LOL
What is Chrissie's comment?
Unable to get your harsh master out of your sick head, you traumatized
goose-stepping little felcher? LOL

2018-06-13 16:38:02 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We STILL watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You WON'T. You'll watch ANI asshole!
WE will continue watching sweet vulvas! YOU will be alone with your
predilection for watching men's assholes, gay arsebandit!
Nothing hilarious about us Americans voting for Ben Shapiro!
'Us Americans'?? That's HYSTERICAL, mong! You're a g-ddam FLIP!
HE is an American. YOU are a sick asshole! Period!
Wrong.
Not that you can show, Flipboi.
His passport shows that he IS an American! Your passport shows that you ARE
a sick asshole, dreckserb!
Nott [sic][SIC!!! LOL] hat [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you can show. [SIC]
Nott hat [SIC] you can disprove, Flipboi.
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
I am an American; you are a flippin' dreckvolk!
You are anything but an American. You are a flippin' Flip Chinaman
dreckgookuntervolk.
His passport, his government, all people that know him say that he is an
American. All people who know YOU say you are a sick asshole!
He is a well-respected columnist; you are the laughingstock [sic][SIC!!! LOL] here.
Michael
Sharipo is a universally hated jew asshole.
Projection, dreckserb!
YOU are the laughingstock and the ainlunguist here.
Yet more projection, you ridiculous serbian arsebandit!