If the US stopped all "loans" to Israel
Byker
2018-01-07 21:36:49 UTC
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
Ned Latham
2018-01-07 22:41:08 UTC
Post by Byker
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
The problem is very similar to that of North vs South Korea in a nuclear
war.
You might as well just set off your own nukes right at home. The regional
effect of mutually ascertained annihilation would be the same for both
sides.

The question is would Israel be interested in committing suicide with its
own nuclear arsenal just to please its right-retarded and corrupt ultra-
Zionist leadership?
Fred J. McCall
2018-01-08 15:26:28 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Byker
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
The problem is very similar to that of North vs South Korea in a nuclear
war.
You might as well just set off your own nukes right at home. The regional
effect of mutually ascertained annihilation would be the same for both
sides.
You seem to be putting forward the proposition that nuclear deterrence
and MAD do not work. Yet we have half a century of history showing
that they do.
Post by Ned Latham
The question is would Israel be interested in committing suicide with its
own nuclear arsenal just to please its right-retarded and corrupt ultra-
Zionist leadership?
You don't understand either how deterrence works or the Israeli
mindset. Go read up on Masada...
territory."
--G. Behn
george152
2018-01-07 23:48:21 UTC
Post by Byker
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
I'd hazard a guess that nothing would happen.
However if the arabs lost funding they'd just disappear back into the
desert and kill one another

Ned Latham
2018-01-08 00:30:30 UTC
Post by george152
On 7 Jan 2018, johnny-knowall wrote (in
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
I'd hazard a guess that nothing would happen.
However if the arabs lost funding they'd just disappear back into the
desert and kill one another
So do you care to elaborate who supposed to fund those "Arabs" and why?
And why would they kill each other if they were left alone?
Andrew Swallow
2018-01-08 03:27:30 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by george152
On 7 Jan 2018, johnny-knowall wrote (in
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
I'd hazard a guess that nothing would happen.
However if the arabs lost funding they'd just disappear back into the
desert and kill one another
So do you care to elaborate who supposed to fund those "Arabs" and why?
And why would they kill each other if they were left alone?
Desert Arabs have a long history of raiding other tribes and the
surrounding towns. Nomads have no facilities for manufacturing except
for tents and clothes. So they steal goods. They also steal women to be
slaves.
Jonathan
2018-01-08 04:06:25 UTC
Post by Andrew Swallow
Post by Ned Latham
Post by george152
On 7 Jan 2018, johnny-knowall wrote (in
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
I'd hazard a guess that nothing would happen.
However if the arabs lost funding they'd just disappear back into the
desert and kill one another
So do you care to elaborate who supposed to fund those "Arabs" and why?
And why would they kill each other if they were left alone?
Desert Arabs have a long history of raiding other tribes and the
surrounding towns. Nomads have no facilities for manufacturing except
for tents and clothes. So they steal goods. They also steal women to be
slaves.
Did you get that from watching Lawrence of Arabia?
--
"To paraphrase the Buddha — Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun; the moon; and the truth. ‬

“But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness
like an ever-flowing stream” Amos 5:24

~ Former FBI Director James Comey (12-1-17)

george152
2018-01-08 03:37:32 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by george152
On 7 Jan 2018, johnny-knowall wrote (in
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
I'd hazard a guess that nothing would happen.
However if the arabs lost funding they'd just disappear back into the
desert and kill one another
So do you care to elaborate who supposed to fund those "Arabs" and why?
And why would they kill each other if they were left alone?
Answer.
They are arabs and do what arabs do

johnny-knowall
2018-01-08 09:43:33 UTC
Post by Byker
I wonder what would be the result?
A guarantee that the next Arab-Israeli war would go nuclear...
I wonder who would fire first?