HUH? HAY! Mein Trumpf sucks jew rectum BIGTIME: declares West Al-Quds 'capital' of pariah state of 'Israeel', promises to move Great Satan's embassy from Haifa!
2017-12-06 20:14:46 UTC

Let's see sleazy little jew weasel Jared Kushnersky (assuming he can
stay out of jail) try to 'mediate' between the Palestinians and the
Izzies NOW!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
This serbian asshole really enjoys PLACARDING what an asshole she is! LOL
Let's see sleazy little jew weasel Jared Kushnersky (assuming he can
stay out of jail) try to 'mediate' between the Palestinians and the
Izzies NOW!
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, so RETARDED? LOL

ANSWER the question finally, Retardovic!
2017-12-07 04:49:02 UTC
Let's see sleazy little jew weasel Jared Kushnersky (assuming he can
stay out of jail) try to 'mediate' between the Palestinians and the
Izzies NOW!
Mangina, he has our Lord God HaShem on his side!

2017-12-07 14:59:14 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:49:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Let's see sleazy little jew weasel Jared Kushnersky (assuming he can
stay out of jail) try to 'mediate' between the Palestinians and the
Izzies NOW!
Mangina, he has our Lord God HaShem on his side!
Michael
Dreckgook, having your superseded jew l-rd g-d haShit on his side is
worse than USELESS.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, he has our Lord God HaShem on his side!
Michael
Dreckgook, having your superseded jew l-rd g-d haShit on his side is
worse than USELESS.
God cannot be "superseded", dreckserb. In fact, the Jewish God is the one to
whom your God, Jesus the Jew, repeatedly referred to as his "father in
heaven"!
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>