What's the difference between a cow and the holocaust?
2017-10-11 03:20:11 UTC
You can only milk a cow for about 12 years.
NEMO
2017-10-11 09:31:37 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

The cow never married a PIG... but the nazoid LOSER did!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-10-11 09:56:53 UTC
LOL SPOT ON!
The Peeler
2017-10-11 09:59:08 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 23:20:11 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
You can only milk a cow for about 12 years.
So, for how many years have you been milked by your PIG already, you
ridiculous frustrated unhappily married gay nazi wannabe? LOL

Loose Sphincter explains why he won't divorce the PIG:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!