I’m King of the gynecologists
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2017-03-06 20:29:06 UTC
I’m King of the gynecologists and I use my penis to do the examinations.
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-06 20:50:13 UTC
You don't
The Peeler
2017-03-06 21:22:10 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:50:13 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and village
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
I’m King of the gynecologists and I use my penis to do the examinations.
You don't GOT, a penis, you jew wannabe a"h!
The ONLY thing you got dangling down on you is your shit-filled colostomy
bag, you hilarious housebound sexual cripple! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
In article <0f834931-cd3c-4dbc-ab47-***@googlegroups.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!