Hog Sex
2017-04-16 19:13:32 UTC
Done by Negroes but invented by Jews:

http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2011/02/17/man-caught-having-sex-with-hogs/#more-17799
The Peeler
2017-04-16 19:41:22 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:13:32 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your own faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-04-16 20:30:49 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:13:32 -0400, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2011/02/17/man-caught-having-sex-with-hogs/#more-17799
It's been done before

jew shithead Ron Jakobsohn whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Ron Jakobsohn <***@gmx-x.com> posting as 'loose cannon'

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-04-16 20:53:58 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:30:49 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-04-16 21:55:47 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
NEMO
2017-04-16 21:55:05 UTC
IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead kraut nazoid
There once was a Nazi named Kuhnen
Who never had sex with a woman.
He sucked dicks instead,
Got AIDS, now he's dead...
Good riddance to the filthy sub-human!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid Michael
Kuhnen, who led the German neo-Nazi movement, and, much
to the joy of decent people everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-17 12:44:57 UTC
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2011/02/17/man-caught-having-sex-with-hogs/#more-17799
Well, yesh. Our contribution to shubhumanity.

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:30:21 UTC
...obviously playing with and eating SHITE!!!
--
Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-17 19:29:35 UTC
In article <58f4b8ca$0$38668$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Well-spoken, shiteating sub-louse!
2017-04-18 13:09:48 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:44:57 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2011/02/17/man-caught-having-sex-with-hogs/#more-17799
Well, yesh. Our contribution to shubhumanity.
BZS
Your ONLY contribution Baruch!

Cheers!

RJ (jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-18 15:05:59 UTC
Dresden BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
Sick nazoid fuck!
The Peeler
2017-04-18 15:27:07 UTC
...means playing with herself and her own shit!
--
bozo pointing out poor dumb Razovic's misery:
"you poor dumb fuck ... you're so lonely and forlorn you have to come