HUH? HAY! jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass is BACK and he's on, the 'ATTACK'! LOLOK
2018-04-05 14:43:47 UTC

HAY!

Enough, shub-cherry POPPING for one jew Easter jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-04-05 14:56:34 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HAY!
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
NEMO
2018-04-05 16:44:17 UTC
I wonder what became of all my nazoid buddies... "Big Willy",
"Ben Cramer", (FAKE) Heinrich, "Zulu", "Johannes von Ebersdorf",
"szaki", "turkeyboy"...
YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO filth
who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly
basis, was, well, just too much for them!
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:26:14 UTC
Obviously, the dumb serbian bitch INSISTS again on demonstrating what an
HAY!
Enough, shub-cherry POPPING for one jew Easter jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSHK!>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
DEGENERATE CRETINS? LOL
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar