Now a Jew.....
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2017-05-15 21:09:10 UTC
Now a Jew will always love the G-d f Israel because the G-d of Israel is the King of the Universe and Source of all Life and Energy.
The Peeler
2017-05-15 21:19:17 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 14:09:10 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Now a jew will always be a jew, just like the old days
2017-05-15 21:41:35 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 17:19:17 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Now a Jew will always love the G-d f Israel because the G-d of Israel is the King of the Universe and Source of all Life and Energy.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/35/53/24/3553243a34f423703b4cb08f160a111f.jpg
STILL trying to find some relief from your marriage by trolling on Usenet,
Looser Sphincter:

From: Loose Sphincter <***@gmx.com>

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

</quote>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
2017-05-16 13:02:15 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 14:09:10 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Now a Jew
Now just a jew wannabe, Y-chi...that's all you'll EVER be a"h!

2017-05-16 13:07:36 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-05-16 13:44:07 UTC
On 5/16/2017 6:02 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 15 May 2017 14:09:10 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Now a Jew
Now just a jew wannabe, Y-chi...that's all you'll EVER be a"h!
Well, yesh...it is shimply not POSSHIBLE to change race and become a jew.

BZS
NEMO
2017-05-16 13:55:08 UTC
In article <591b0224$0$19218$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,

2017-05-16 15:16:34 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 15 May 2017 14:09:10 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Now a Jew
Now just a jew wannabe, Y-chi...that's all you'll EVER be a"h!
Well, yesh...it is shimply not POSSHIBLE to change race and become a jew.
BZS
No can DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash
NEMO
2017-05-16 15:53:30 UTC

The Peeler
2017-05-16 16:04:49 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 08:16:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
No can DO
You mean, having sex with other people? We already KNEW it, housebound
Razovic! LOL!!!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
2017-05-16 15:43:13 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 06:44:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Well, yesh...it is shimply not POSSHIBLE
Guzzling your own jizz again, you fucked up housebound WANKER? LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
The Peeler
2017-05-16 15:43:05 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 06:02:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Now a Jew will always love the G-d f Israel because the G-d of Israel is
the King of the Universe and Source of all Life and Energy.
Now just a jew wannabe, Y-chi...that's all you'll EVER be a"h!
HE's a JEW! YOU are an ASSHOLE! Period!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>