HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass) ...WHY are you SHO VERY UPSHET about your SHLEAZY jew SHYSHADMIN Baruch 'Barry' Shein being EXPOSHED?
2018-02-08 14:50:10 UTC

HAY It's just shome g-ddam jew who jusht happens to have the shame
name as you, jew pedo Baruch!

Fuck him!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-08 15:06:33 UTC
HAY It's just shome g-ddam jew who jusht happens to have the shame
name as you, jew pedo Baruch!
Fuck him!
Don't you wish you had a nice set of heavy Jewish balls and you could
DO something about it, Gordon?

Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
The Peeler
2018-02-08 16:28:35 UTC
Looks like we've been a bit too harsh on the dumb psychotic serbian bitch!
HAY It's just shome g-ddam jew who jusht happens to have the shame
name as you, jew pedo Baruch!
Fuck him!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so RETARDED? LOL
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-02-09 12:24:04 UTC
HAY It's just shome g-ddam jew who jusht happens to have the shame
name as you, jew pedo Baruch!
Fuck him!
Mangina, they are better than you!

2018-02-09 14:50:41 UTC
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 04:24:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
HAY It's just shome g-ddam jew who jusht happens to have the shame
name as you, jew pedo Baruch!
Fuck him!
Mangina, they are better than you!
Michael
Dreckgook, they are just as subhuman as you! And you zsuck their fat
jew ani/recti!

2018-02-09 18:43:46 UTC
On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 06:50:41 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, they are better than you!
Michael
Dreckgook, they are just as subhuman as you! And you zsuck their fat
jew ani/recti!
Stop projecting your OWN subhumanity and perversion onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you filthy dreckserb!
And get sex therapy finally! You'd need it like no one else!