HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....SHEE if you can SHNEAK into shul and POP a little jew shub-kiddie's shub-cherry today....
2018-04-07 14:35:12 UTC
....while the rest of the grubby jew ragheads are busy praying to
haShit and headbanging.

HUH?

But HAY!

Do little jew shub-kiddies make, a NOISE when their little jew
shub-cherries are POPPED?

You'll get BANNED again if anyone hears, jew pedo BARUCH!

Good, LUCK a"h!

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-04-07 17:55:57 UTC
It's just four letters, old pedo.
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:22:18 UTC
Anyone EVER seen a hystericial, ridiculous, idiotic and psychotic bitch as
this one? I suppose, not! Check this her latest absolutely idiotic output
....while the rest of the grubby jew ragheads are busy praying to
haShit and headbanging.
HUH?
But HAY!
Do little jew shub-kiddies make, a NOISE when their little jew
shub-cherries are POPPED?
You'll get BANNED again if anyone hears, jew pedo BARUCH!
Good, LUCK a"h!
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL Yeah, WHY?