HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc)....you SHEEMED UPSHET yeshterday jew pedo! How, come? SHODOMY didn't GO, too well thish jew shabbosh? Try, a different ANUSH next shabbosh! LOLOK
2018-07-10 12:55:42 UTC

HAY!

SHOOSH up the CABOOSH!

TRY, the Unibrowed Foreskin Peeler's dilated anush!

WAY, to go jew pedo BARUCH!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

2018-07-10 18:11:46 UTC
Believe it or not, guys! But this dumb hysterical serbian bitch actually
believes she's "dishing it out" when she's making an ass of herself like
HAY!
SHOOSH up the CABOOSH!
TRY, the Unibrowed Foreskin Peeler's dilated anush!
WAY, to go jew pedo BARUCH!
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO retarded? LOL
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar