HUH? HAY! WHAT'S, it like being, a total ANUS anus? YES YOU Roman the Illiterate Unibrowed Grik Foreskin PEELER!
2018-07-08 21:39:18 UTC

HAY!

YES YOU you Grik piece of skata!

Care, to explain anus?

Report, BACK!

2018-07-08 21:55:25 UTC
Believe it or not, guys! But this dumb hysterical serbian bitch actually
believes she's "dishing it out" when she's making an ass of herself like
HAY!
YES YOU you Grik piece of skata!
Care, to explain anus?
Report, BACK!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor bleeding sod!
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"