Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home Invader
2018-08-02 11:22:57 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed-by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/

Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home
Invader
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 31, 2018 |188 COMMENTS

“’This is a very heartbreaking and tragic situation for everyone involved.
We are providing assistance through our victim advocates to help the family
of the deceased resident through this very difficult time,’ (Aurora,
Colorado) Police Chief Nick Metz said in a statement.” That was the Chief’s
statement after a homeowner was shot and killed by Aurora police who
responded to reports of shots fired inside a home in the Denver suburb. A
child was also injured at some point during the incident and has been
hospitalized.

From initial media reports, police arrived while a shootout between the
unidentified homeowner and an attacker was still going on.

Police said when they arrived the scene was “chaotic and violent” and
officers heard gunshots from inside the home at 10609 E. Montview Blvd.

Officers then encountered an armed man and an officer shot the man, killing
him.

Details are scarce at this point. Details like exactly where the officers
encountered the man they shot. It’s possible the homeowner walked outside
holding a firearm after the gunfight inside was over, but again, that isn’t
clear.

Investigators later determined the man the officer killed had shot and
killed the intruder before police shot and killed him.

Assuming the homeowner did walk out holding a gun, did he in inadvertently
raise it toward the officers outside? After hearing the “chaotic and
violent” gunfight in the house, did a nervous cop shoot the first person to
emerge from the house?

Police said the investigation is ongoing and they are working with the Adams
County district attorney’s office as well as Denver police. Because of the
ongoing investigation, police said they can’t release further details.

More information could be released later this week after investigators
interview all of the parties involved, police said.

2018-08-03 12:07:39 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:22:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed-by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/
Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home
Invader
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 31, 2018 |188 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.

2018-08-04 16:52:24 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:22:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed->>by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/
Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home
Invader
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 31, 2018 |188 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed-by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/#comment-4046004

We don’t have to protect you and we’ll kill you if you try to protect
yourself.

2018-08-05 12:48:37 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 09:52:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:22:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed->>by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/
Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home
Invader
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 31, 2018 |188 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slope
asshole.

2018-08-05 14:01:10 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 05:48:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slope
asshole.
<snicker> Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY
hard ...EVERY day! LOL

2018-08-05 15:41:17 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 09:52:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:22:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and->>>>killed->>by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/
Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home
Invader
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 31, 2018 |188 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slope
asshole.
Nithing, there is nothing slope about me.

Here is another comment from Chris.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed-by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/#comment-4046008

And Charles KInsey and Akai Gurley had it coming, right?

2018-08-06 11:49:51 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 08:41:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 09:52:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:22:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and->>>>killed->>by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/
Aurora, CO Homeowner Shot and Killed By Police After Shootout With Home
Invader
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 31, 2018 |188 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slope
asshole.
Nithing, there is nothing slope about me.
Dreckgook, you ARE a greeking slope.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek that and every other comment from the uppity coon.

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-08-06 13:34:28 UTC
LOL!
The Peeler
2018-08-06 15:42:55 UTC
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:49:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there is nothing slope about me.
Dreckgook, you ARE a greeking slope.
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek that and every other comment from the uppity coon.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY VERY hard!

2018-08-10 10:55:08 UTC
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:49:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there is nothing slope about me.
Dreckgook, you ARE a greeking slope.
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
He does that to try to feel better about himself.

But in the end, he is just as miserable!
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek that and every other comment from the uppity coon.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY VERY hard!
LOL
Here is another comment from Chris.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed-by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/#comment-4046024

I’ll bet YOU “assumed” that Kathryn Johnston was a “drug dealer” too.

2018-08-11 11:29:31 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 03:55:08 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He does that to try to feel better about himself.
YOU zsuckle jew ani/recti to try to feel better about yourself.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But in the end, he is just as miserable!
In the end is where you get routinely sodomised, mong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek that comment too, mong. And greek you, asshole!

2018-08-11 15:16:06 UTC
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 04:29:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
He does that to try to feel better about himself.
YOU zsuckle jew ani/recti to try to feel better about yourself.
HE does nothing of what you keep doing to feel better about himself,
dreckserb. Your master, like every straight man, dates WOMEN to feel better
about himself!
But in the end, he is just as miserable!
In the end is where you get routinely sodomised, mong.
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek that comment too, mong. And greek you, asshole!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-08-11 15:23:52 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 03:55:08 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

He does that to try to feel better about himself.
YOU zsuckle jew ani/recti to try to feel better about yourself.
Wrong!
But in the end, he is just as miserable!
In the end is where you get routinely sodomised, mong.
Wrong.

YOU are the sodomised one!
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek that comment too, mong. And greek you, asshole!
I will continue to share comments from Chris because you can not deal
with them!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/aurora-co-homeowner-shot-and-killed-by-police-after-shootout-with-home-invader/#comment-4046019

He could have PLANNED to shoot the homeowner for two weeks, and the police
union would support him.

There is literally NOTHING that police unions can’t and won’t defend. The
Charles Kinsey shooting is proof positive of it.