HUH? HAY! POOR grubby little jew raghead foreskin amputee Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks....trying EVERYTHING he can to DISTRACT attention from the fact that he's a jew COWARD who tried, to throw a circumcised jew cunt under the jew bus...
2018-02-12 15:34:48 UTC
....in order to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ himself !

It's not WORKING kikey !

You've been EXPOSED as a jew COWARD for ALL of Usenet to see !

DING DONG!

It's, a BELL that can't be UNRUNG !

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-12 15:46:53 UTC
....in order to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ himself !
It's not WORKING kikey !
Then WHEN are you going to holocaust me, Gordon?

Today?

Tomorrow?

Next month?

Next year?

Never?

ROFLMJAO

Do you need me to pack a lunch for you?

[chuckle]
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-13 15:20:30 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:46:53 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
....in order to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ himself !
It's not WORKING kikey !
You've been EXPOSED as a jew COWARD for ALL of Usenet to see !
DING DONG!
It's, a BELL that can't be UNRUNG !
LOLOK
Then WHEN are you going to holocaust me, Gordon ?
Then WHEN are you going to grow a cojón and PROVE where you INFEST
kikey ?

Today?

Tomorrow?

Next month?

Next year?

Never?

ROFLMNAO

You've ALREADY tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris and a whole
orthodox shulful of jew foreskin amputees under the jew bus !

ALL because you're TOO MUCH of a jew COWARD to face a 'holocausting'®™
yourself !

WHO are you going, to try to throw, under the jew bus NEXT ?

Do you need me to pack an IG Farben pellet for you ?

2018-02-13 15:33:40 UTC
Then WHEN are you going to grow a cojón and PROVE where you INFEST
kikey ?
You're too afraid, Gordon! Have you "verified" any addresses lately?

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7kp0r5xqk9y5.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-1qfawmqxspg0t.jpg

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS-7ne3vu78b0wt.jpg

[chuckle]
2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:33:40 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You've ALREADY tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris and a whole
orthodox shulful of jew foreskin amputees under the jew bus !
ALL because you're TOO MUCH of a jew COWARD to face a 'holocausting'®™
yourself !
WHO are you going, to try to throw, under the jew bus NEXT ?
Do you need me to pack an IG Farben pellet for you ?
I'm too afraid, Gordon !
We, KNOW that jew COWARD !

2018-02-14 18:34:15 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Then WHEN are you going to grow a cojón and PROVE where you INFEST
kikey ?
You're too afraid, Gordon!
ROFLMJAO
We, KNOW that jew MASTER !
The entire Usenet knows about your cowardice, you abnormal housebound
bigmouth!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-02-15 11:55:13 UTC
Then WHEN are you going to grow a cojón and PROVE where you INFEST
kikey ?
You're too afraid, Gordon! Have you "verified" any addresses lately?
ROFLMJAO
I'm too afraid, Sir !
That's not news!

[chuckle]
2018-02-15 14:44:15 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 03:55:13 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You've ALREADY tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris and a whole
orthodox shulful of jew foreskin amputees under the jew bus !
ALL because you're TOO MUCH of a jew COWARD to face a 'holocausting'®™
yourself !
WHO are you going, to try to throw, under the jew bus NEXT ?
Do you need me to pack an IG Farben pellet for you ?
I'm too afraid, Gordon !
We, KNOW that jew COWARD !
That's not news !
Of, COURSE it's not kikey ! jew cowardice is ENDEMIC (look it up) !

2018-02-15 15:00:17 UTC
Then WHEN are you going to grow a cojón and PROVE where you INFEST
kikey ?
You're too afraid, Gordon! Have you "verified" any addresses lately?
ROFLMJAO
I'm too afraid, Sir !
That's not news!
LOL
Of, COURSE it's not kikey ! nazi cowardice is ENDEMIC (look it up) !
It's part of your DNA!

LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-16 15:11:05 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 07:00:17 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You've ALREADY tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris and a whole
orthodox shulful of jew foreskin amputees under the jew bus !
ALL because you're TOO MUCH of a jew COWARD to face a 'holocausting'®™
yourself !
WHO are you going, to try to throw, under the jew bus NEXT ?
Do you need me to pack an IG Farben pellet for you ?
I'm too afraid, Gordon !
We, KNOW that jew COWARD !
That's not news !
Of, COURSE it's not kikey ! jew cowardice is ENDEMIC (look it up) !
It's part of our subhuman semitic DNA !
Of, COURSE it, IS kikey !

[chuckle]
2018-02-17 15:00:38 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:14:26 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I'm too afraid, Gordon !
We, KNOW that jew COWARD !
That's not news !
Of, COURSE it's not kikey ! jew cowardice is ENDEMIC (look it up) !
It's part of our subhuman semitic DNA !
Of, COURSE it, IS kikey !
Describe my imaginary "cajones" for us, Gordon.
LOLOK!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-02-17 15:13:29 UTC
Describe your imaginary "bus" for us, Gordon.
LOL
LOLOK!
Didn't think you could stop huffing glue long enough! LOL

[chuckle]
2018-02-18 17:37:07 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:13:29 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Describe my imaginary "cajones" for us, Gordon.
LOLOK!
Didn't think I could stop huffing HCN gas long enough ! LOL
You, CAN'T raghead ! LOLOK

[chuckle]
NEMO
2018-02-18 20:27:16 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/13/business/dealbook/intel-mobileye-autonomous-cars-israel.html?_r=0

vs.

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

LOMP indeed!

NEMO
2018-02-17 18:38:32 UTC
Old shiteating freak Bradley Smith -- DEAD!

Old shiteating freak Ernst Zundel -- DEAD!

Old shiteating freaks Butz, Irving, Faurisson -- will die
SOON! They are all ANCIENT and rotting!

And who shall fill the void, and lead the limping ship of
"Holocaust revisionism"... but of course... the shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis, that
thieving inferior PEDO, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron!

LOMP!
The Peeler
2018-02-16 19:00:09 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:11:05 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Of, COURSE it's not kikey ! nazi cowardice is ENDEMIC (look it up) !
It's part of your DNA!
LOL
Of, COURSE it, IS kikey !
I've ALWAYS said it IS genetic in your case, as is the case with all
psychopaths, psychopathic Razovic!
2018-02-12 18:41:04 UTC
Check how this hilarious, dumb and psychotic bitch is frantically sucking on
her pacifiers, her psychotic delusions, to make herself feel at least a BIT
....in order to avoid getting 'holocausted'®™ himself !
It's not WORKING kikey !
You've been EXPOSED as a jew COWARD for ALL of Usenet to see !
DING DONG!
It's, a BELL that can't be UNRUNG !
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so DESPERATE? LOL

2018-02-12 20:16:44 UTC
"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

LOL! Another shiteating nazoid LUZER!