"I am a soldier of the Caliphate and am launching a martyrdom operation in Germany"
SCI trolls ARE fatherless humiliated Homo-Sexuals
2016-07-24 22:16:27 UTC
... I have lived among you, lived in your homes. I planned this in your own land. And I will slaughter you in your own homes and in the streets. ... I will slaughter you with this knife and sever your necks with an axe, if Allah permits. " – Germany's axe-attacker, in an Islamic State video.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8530/islamism-europe-secularism
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-24 22:57:51 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 15:16:27 -0700 (PDT), SCI jew raghead trolls ARE
Post by SCI trolls ARE fatherless humiliated Homo-Sexuals
... I have lived among you, lived in your homes.
Yes, enough of infesting WHITE Christian countries, bonzo....get your
AIDS-ridden jew raghead ass back to 'Israel'...NOW, asshole!

Michael
--
There's no business like shoah business
Like no business I know

There's no people like shoah people
They smile when they buy low
Yesterday we told 'em, you would go too
That night you open and there's a jew
Next day in your camp and they've hung a few
Let's go on with the show!
Loose Cannon
2016-07-25 06:19:23 UTC
COMING SOON.... INSHA'LLA!
Sheesh! Why do you hate limeys so much??
The Peeler
2016-07-25 09:38:56 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 15:57:51 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by SCI trolls ARE fatherless humiliated Homo-Sexuals
... I have lived among you, lived in your homes. I planned this in your
own land. And I will slaughter you in your own homes and in the streets.
... I will slaughter you with this knife and sever your necks with an
axe, if Allah permits. " – Germany's axe-attacker, in an Islamic State
video.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8530/islamism-europe-secularism
Yes, enough of me infesting WHITE Christian countries, master....I should get my
AIDS-ridden serb raghead ass back to my stinking serb farm...NOW! I'm such an asshole!
Yeah, you are! And you would STILL be one, even if you were back on your
stinking serbian farm, Razovic
--
Anal Razovic's poem dedicated to the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
MID: <***@4ax.com>
SCI trolls ARE fatherless humiliated Homo-Sexuals
2016-07-25 01:49:41 UTC
if you only had a rectum huh!