Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
2018-01-08 13:41:45 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest-conversation-about-guns/

Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
2A supporter Cyndy Mullineaux (courtesy robertbaker.com)
Every now and then, a gun control advocate likes to portray their position
as rational and reasonable. Someone like Cyndy Mullineaux (above), who
penned a letter to the editor at Jersey’s courierpostonline.com headlined
Honest conversation on guns needed. Here’s her “I support the Second
Amendment but -” statement:

I have lived and worked most of my life in the more rural parts of South
Jersey. I get the hunting culture and real safety concerns of citizens who
are policed by state police from barracks miles away from their 911 call.

Years ago, in a town where I lived, I giggled when I saw this sign at the
end of a very long driveway: ‘We don’t call 911, we call Smith & Wesson.’

I am not the boogeyman liberal who thinks the Second Amendment needs to be
overturned. I just want safety for myself and my family, like all other
citizens.

All I want is safety — from guns! Ms. Mullineaux sees no conflict between
her [faux] support for the Second Amendment and The Garden State’s
prohibition against lawful carriers from other states carrying in New
Jersey. In fact . . .

Shaneen Allen’s story and the telling of it misses critical points that do
not foster an honest conversation. Congressman Tom MacArthur, a co-sponsor
of the bill, says Ms. Allen “did nothing wrong.” She broke New Jersey state
law, Congressman.

New Jersey does have strict gun safety laws. It is the right of the state to
make its laws. Concealed carry reciprocity is a states’ rights issue. The
Republican Party has turned its back on both law and order and states’
rights when it comes to guns.

Yada yada yada. What the heck is an “honest conversation about guns” and do
gun control supporters actually want one?

2018-01-08 14:21:23 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:41:45 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest-conversation-about-guns/
Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
You don't even know what an honest conversation IS, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid!!!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-08 14:50:41 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:41:45 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest->>conversation-about-guns/
Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
You don't even know what an honest conversation IS, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid!!!
Mangina, you are the dishonest one here.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest-conversation-about-guns/#comment-3782083

An “honest conversation about guns” in 2018 looks remarkably like the sort
of “sincerity” the Japanese demanded in 1938 regarding their campaign to
conquer and enslave China.

The technical term is “abject, fawning submission”.

The answer in 1938 was “NO, I REFUSE.”

The answer in 2018 is “NO, I REFUSE.”

2018-01-09 13:48:07 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 06:50:41 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:41:45 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest->>conversation-about-guns/
Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
You don't even know what an honest conversation IS, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid!!!
Mangina, you are the dishonest one here.
Dreckgook, you are EXEMPT from honesty.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid.

And thanks for proving YET AGAIN that you got, no mind or opinions of
you own, you inane Oriental monkey!

2018-01-09 13:59:23 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 06:50:41 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 05:41:45 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest->>>>conversation-about-guns/
Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
You don't even know what an honest conversation IS, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid!!!
Mangina, you are the dishonest one here.
Dreckgook, you are EXEMPT from honesty.
Nithing, you defy the truth.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid.
No wonder your life is buggered.
And thanks for proving YET AGAIN that you got, no mind or opinions of
you own, you inane Oriental monkey!
Here is my reply to Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest-conversation-about-guns/#comment-3782199

Or an honest conversation about race with David Duke.

2018-01-10 02:07:10 UTC
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid.
You sure seem to LOVE the idea of getting "greeked" by Mr. Morton,
don't you Gordon?

LOL

Disgusting!

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-01-09 14:36:29 UTC
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid.
You sure seem to LOVE the idea of getting "greeked" by Mr. Morton,
don't you Gordon?
LOL
Disgusting!
He is a total faggot!

The Peeler
2018-01-08 18:51:07 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:21:23 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest-conversation-about-guns/
Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
You don't even know what an honest conversation IS, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid!!!
serbian cretin, your master Michael keeps TEACHING you what an honest
conversation is!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loose Cannon
2018-01-08 19:03:35 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:21:23 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-whats-an-honest-conversation-about-guns/
Question of the Day: What’s “An Honest Conversation About Guns”?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |59 COMMENTS
You don't even know what an honest conversation IS, you slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid!!!
An honest conversation about gooks would be "When will ICE finally
deport them all to Manila?".
The Peeler
2018-01-08 19:15:51 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:03:35 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
An honest conversation about gooks would be "When will ICE finally
deport them all to Manila?".
Spreading 'em SO wide for your serbian pimp again, you poor miserable gay
nazi sow? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best