Whatever became of Christopher C. Morton?
2017-12-18 20:27:09 UTC
Someone from the can.politics newsgroup inquired the other day about
who was Christopher C. Morton. I hope this will be helpful.

The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Master".
The Peeler
2017-12-18 21:33:12 UTC
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:27:09 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the usual sick troll shit>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-12-19 00:44:33 UTC
Someone from the can.politics newsgroup inquired the other day about
who was Christopher C. Morton. I hope this will be helpful.
I fixed it for ya!
Post by Loose Cannon
The Google archives show that some glue-huffing pedophiles
told Mr. Morton that they were going to hunt him down and lynch him.
Mr. Morton thoughtfully provided his address and asked that they come by
any time except at dinner, which is when he did not want to be disturbed.
Said pedophiles then started making excuses why that was the only time
they could come by, and if he wasn't going to be cooperative they would
just forget the whole deal.
2017-12-21 15:53:44 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 05:53:02 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Loose Cannon
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Bwana".
Thanks, Fiegling-Unglück!
BTW 'Christopher Morton' is not the coon's real name. He's as
shitscared of getting lynched as you are of gettting 'holocausted'®™!
Of course it's his real name.
Of course it's not.
Of course it is.
Of course it's not. Why WOULD it be? He's as much of a COWARD as YOU
are!
Nor is YOURS, jew coward!
Right! Nor is mine, except for the "jew raghead" part and the 'Feigling-Unglück' part!
Right! Imagine...a jew raghead using a fake GERMAN name...in spite of
all the recent unpleasantness and ADMITTING he's a pedophile!
You don't have to imagine-- I do it every day!
Right! You, DO kikey!
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
He gave you his real name, address--
everything you needed to holocaust him.
As if! He tried to throw some coon called Chrissie Morton under the
nigger bus just like YOU tried to throw elderly circumcised jew cunt
Iris under the jew bus.
He gave you the EXACT location of the coon he was masquerading as
and you superior Nazis were smart enough not to fall for it!
Right! YOU fell for it, though! So did gullible gook Ejershito!
You subhumans just don't GOT, the cajones!
BTW he hasn't been seen on ANY Usenet group since I kicked his uppity
nigger ass off!
Prove it.
Prove a negative ? LOLOK !
Find a recent post of his, jew a"h ! Like, in the last ten years !
We know you CAN'T !
HUH? Nothing? Can't FIND one, a"h?

merry chanookah a"h!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

Right! Imagine...a nazi glue huffer ADMITTING he's a pedophile!
We don't have to imagine-- you do it every day!
Of course
You betcha! I suppose next you'll get all quiver-lipped and claim I
"scammed" you into admitting it!

ROFLMJAO

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
2017-12-22 13:45:28 UTC
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 08:20:29 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust

Post by Loose Cannon
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Bwana".
Thanks, Fiegling-Unglück!
BTW 'Christopher Morton' is not the coon's real name. He's as
shitscared of getting lynched as you are of gettting 'holocausted'®™!
Of course it's his real name.
Of course it's not.
Of course it is.
Of course it's not. Why WOULD it be? He's as much of a COWARD as YOU
are!
Nor is YOURS, jew coward!
.>>>
Right! Nor is mine, except for the "jew raghead" part and the 'Feigling-Unglück' part!
Right! Imagine...a jew raghead using a fake GERMAN name...in spite of
all the recent unpleasantness and ADMITTING he's a pedophile!
You don't have to imagine-- I do it every day!
Right! You, DO kikey!
You betcha! I suppose next I'll get all quiver-lipped and claim you
"scammed" me into admitting it!
You betcha you will jew raghead! Always b'lame someone else! It's
what you subpeople DO!
He gave you his real name, address--
everything you needed to holocaust him.
As if! He tried to throw some coon called Chrissie Morton under the
nigger bus just like YOU tried to throw elderly circumcised jew cunt
Iris under the jew bus.
He gave you the EXACT location of the coon he was masquerading as
and you superior Nazis were smart enough not to fall for it!
Right! YOU fell for it, though! So did gullible gook Ejershito!
You subhumans just don't GOT, the cajones!
BTW he hasn't been seen on ANY Usenet group since I kicked his uppity
nigger ass off!
Prove it.
Prove a negative ? LOLOK !
Find a recent post of his, jew a"h ! Like, in the last ten years !
We know you CAN'T !
HUH? Nothing? STILL can't FIND one, a"h?

merry chanookah a"h!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

Right! Imagine...a nazi glue huffer ADMITTING he's a pedophile!
We don't have to imagine-- you do it every day!
Of course
You betcha! I suppose next you'll get all quiver-lipped and claim I
"scammed" you into admitting it!
ROFLMJAO
You betcha I will jew raghead!
"I will jew raghead." What does that mean? Have you EVER learned to
use punctuation correctly?

LOL
Always b'lame someone else! It's
what we subpeople DO!
Well EVERYONE knows that!

Every time you fail at something you ALWAYS blame someone else!

The Jews!

The Negroes!

The Commies!

Funny how the so-called "Master Race" has never managed to overcome
these difficulties, even though they've had thousands of years to do
it.

Is it all that glue-huffing?

2017-12-23 14:15:01 UTC
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 05:57:18 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
[...]

"I will jew raghead." What does that mean? Have I NEVER learned to
read English correctly?
Always b'lame someone else! It's what you subpeople DO!
Well EVERYONE knows that!
Every time we fail at something we ALWAYS blame someone else!
The schwartzes!
The Nazis!
The Republicans!
Funny how the so-called "Chosen subpeople" have never managed to overcome
these difficulties, even though we've had thousands of years to do
it.
Is it all that HCN gas-huffing?
Chosen for WHAT? Purges, pogroms, discriminations, persecutions,
beatings, massacres, ethnic cleansings, expulsions, inquisitions,
'holocausts'®™, intifadas etc etc. LOLOK!

Shit, who'd WANT to be 'chosen'?
[...]

Well, you managed THAT OK!

2017-12-24 14:05:04 UTC
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 06:23:56 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
[...]

Well, I managed THAT OK!
Well, your jew g-d gave you no CHOICE jew raghead!
[...]

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 05:45:28 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Right! Imagine...a nazi glue huffer ADMITTING he's a pedophile!
We don't have to imagine-- you do it every day!
Of course
You betcha! I suppose next you'll get all quiver-lipped and claim I
"scammed" you into admitting it!
ROFLMJAO
You betcha you I jew master! You always make me look like a total asshole. It's
what you superpeople DO!
I've warned you before, dumb anal Razovic: NEVER mess with the Jews! Did you
listen? No, you didn't! And now you are in for it!
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-12-23 17:47:06 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
Chief Talks to Lions Comanche
You are a fat son na fa bitch. Your fucking gut is so big you look like your pregnant. You're a hog-body. You are detestable. I deem thee FATSO!
2017-12-21 20:09:48 UTC
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:19:05 -0800 (PST), Chief Talks to Lions
Comanche aka drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish
Post by Chief Talks to Lions Comanche
You are a fat son
YOU are a drug-fucked deluded MOULIGNAN.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input on him and his wife Sue:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.

Photograph with wife:
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
The Peeler
2017-12-21 21:42:43 UTC
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:09:48 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Chief Talks to Lions Comanche
You are a fat son na fa bitch. Your fucking gut is so big you look like
your pregnant. You're a hog-body. You are detestable. I deem thee
FATSO!
YOU are a drug-fucked deluded MOULIGNAN.
He isn't! But you ARE a detestable housebound fatso! And you KNOW it! <BG>
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2017-12-21 18:58:10 UTC
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 07:53:44 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BTW 'Christopher Morton' is not the coon's real name. He's as
shitscared of getting lynched as you are of gettting 'holocausted'®™!
Of course it's his real name.
Of course it's not.
Of course it is.
Of course it's not. Why WOULD it be? He's as much of a COWARD as YOU
are!
Of COURSE it's his real name. You are just TOO ashamed to admit it because
it would reveal the COWARDICE of all you bigmouthed nazoids again! LOL

2017-12-19 16:21:55 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Master".
Wrong.

Chris humiliated you dreckvolk.

Then why hasn't he posted in years? He was humiliated!!!
The Peeler
2017-12-20 10:40:26 UTC
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 21:30:41 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Wrong.
Chris humiliated you dreckvolk.
Then why hasn't he posted in years? He was humiliated!!!
"Humiliated"??? By useless impotent RETARDS and WHINERS? Just how deluded
are you useless nazi dreckvolk? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-12-20 12:36:01 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Master".
Wrong.
Chris humiliated you dreckvolk.
Then why hasn't he posted in years?
He has.
Post by Loose Cannon
He was humiliated!!!
If my "humiliated" you mean "entertained by your inability to
holocaust him" then maybe you're right.
2017-12-21 15:54:12 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 04:36:01 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:21:55 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Loose Cannon
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Master".
Wrong.
Chris humiliated you dreckvolk.
Then why hasn't he posted in years?
He has.
No he has not. FIND just ONE recent post, you lying jew cunt!
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
He was humiliated!!!
If by "humiliated" you mean "kicked off Usenet"
then maybe you're right.
Right !

merry chanookah a"h!

Be, SURE to leave YOUR, jew menorah unattended!

Post by Loose Cannon
He was humiliated!!!
If my "humiliated" you mean "entertained by your inability to
holocaust him" then maybe you're right.
Right !
That's what we thought you meant!

LOL

The Peeler
2017-12-21 18:57:32 UTC
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 07:54:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Wrong.
Chris humiliated you dreckvolk.
Then why hasn't he posted in years?
He has.
Post by Loose Cannon
He was humiliated!!!
If by "humiliated" you mean "entertained by your inability to
holocaust him" then maybe you're right.
Right ! That story, TOO, proves what laughing stock we nazoids are!
It certainly does! LOL
Be, SURE to leave YOUR, jew menorah unattended!
Be, SURE to never leave your shit-filled colostomy bag unattended, you
stinking cripple! LOL
NEMO
2017-12-21 12:46:57 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Chief Talks to Lions Comanche
What are you babbling about you fucking puss-gut hog-body. You are a fucking fat slob that hates your fatso self so your project your anti-Semitic mumbo jumbo as you hide behind a computer you cowardly fat slob being on to us here on the usenet. Fuck off wuss with no honor.
The Jews
2017-12-20 13:46:48 UTC
We have an answer.
I'm glad you asked. Yes, it's true I have stopped posting to Usenet, and here's why.
Because I angered so many impotent mouth-breathers and pedophiles and glue-huffing
nazis, they were constantly telling me they were going to lynch me, kill me, torture me,
or [yawn] whatever. David "Rack Jite" Dahlman of Seabrook,
Texas come to mind. Now THERE was a coward. I think he might have passed away,
though-- someone told me they showed him a photo of me holding a gun and he crapped
himself so hard he turned inside out. Anyway, naturally, 98% of them
never made good on their threats, but
some of them were so high on glue that they actually stopped by.
Seeing how these individuals spent so much time in their basements jerking
off to child pornography-- or even making it using their own kids-- they were pretty sickly
looking and pasty white. So what they did was they took a lot of vitamin pills to get
ready for their adventure. Well, as you know, that vitamin 'B' turns your urine to a
deep yellow color. So when I opened the door and they lost control of themselves
and peed their pants in abject fear,, well, there goes that yellow pee staining my
concrete steps!
Every damn time!
The initial shot gun blast made most of their blood go onto the lawn, which was OK,
as it's actually a pretty good fertilizer, and I don't mind saying that I had one of the
greenest lawns on the block, at least down range of my front door! But that yellow
urine mixing with the red blood was coloring my front porch a sickly orange, and
pretty soon the wife gave the ultimatum- either meet these people at the back door
or stop attracting them by posting to Usenet.
It was enough of a challenge for these guys to make it all the way to Ohio
to see me, much less follow specific instructions to knock at the back door, so I
finally gave it up. I guess part of me was relieved, as I was getting tired of burying
them in the vacant lot across the street in the middle of the night anyway.
What is a Nazi?
A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.
A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
equals because he knows he can't measure up.
A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
he wants to murder his betters.
A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
to murder those who tell it.
A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National Socialism.
Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
educated, informed adults. Freedom of
choice terrifies him... which is why he
chooses minor children as sexual partners.
He can't interact with competent adults in
a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
mental hospital.
These are the things that a Nazi is, and
there's nothing polite or honest about it.
- Christopher Norton
Loose Cannon
2017-12-20 23:11:42 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 05:46:48 -0800, The Jews
Post by The Jews
[...]
What a crock of horseshit!!! First, I'm sure the nigger knows how to
spell his name correctly (although that's not a given). Second, who
threatened him? Show proof of this threat. Next, you don't mention
which slum the coon resides. Last, everyone knows niggers can't put
together a coherent sentence, let alone a whole paragraph.

Try again, jew boy.
The Peeler
2017-12-20 23:56:47 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 18:11:42 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
Thanks for proving his point, you idiotic gay nazi wannabe! You know, this
one:

[...]

Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Jews
2017-12-21 00:46:22 UTC
[...]
What a crock of horseshit!!! First, I'm sure that the number of nazis with
enough balls to confront Mr. Morton was nowhere NEAR 2%!
Probably closer to 0.000000000001%
And blood isn't THAT good a fertillzier!
We'll take your word for that, glue-huffer!

2017-12-21 12:57:10 UTC
2017-12-21 15:54:50 UTC
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 05:46:48 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
Post by The Jews
We have an answer.
Excellent! Sounds authentic and plausible (look it up) enough! So
there's your proof, you stupid cunt!
Post by The Jews
I'm glad you asked. Yes, it's true I have stopped posting to Usenet, and here's why.
Because I got outsmarted, outwitted and eventually kicked off by superior humans such as The Revd!
<moulie b'leating b'rissed>

Right!

LOLOK

merry chanookah a"h!

how many more menorah candles do you got, to stick up your fat jew
rectum?

[...]

Well of COURSE we're right, Gordon! You KNOW that!

LOL

NEMO
2017-12-21 17:02:04 UTC
CUZ HE CAN!!

ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2017-12-21 18:57:53 UTC
Just keep reading these groups and you'll know why!

It's simply TOO much fun!

Especially at Christmas when the lonely housebound bitch feels even more
painfully than usual what is wrong with her! LOL

2017-12-25 17:59:24 UTC
Just keep reading these groups and you'll know why!
It's simply TOO much fun!
Especially at Christmas when the lonely housebound bitch feels even more
painfully than usual what is wrong with her! LOL
Merry Christmas. May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy ghost be with you and your family.

2017-12-27 09:19:52 UTC
Just keep reading these groups and you'll know why!
It's simply TOO much fun!
Especially at Christmas when the lonely housebound bitch feels even more
painfully than usual what is wrong with her! LOL
Merry Christmas. May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy ghost be with you and your family.
Michael
Thanks Michael, same to you. I had an especially merry Xmas this time. The
final touch being that I just saw, like every year, that our resident
psychopath did nothing but troll on Usenet around the clock, AGAIN!!! It's
simply fucking unbelievable! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-31 18:49:46 UTC
Just keep reading these groups and you'll know why!
It's simply TOO much fun!
Especially at Christmas when the lonely housebound bitch feels even more
painfully than usual what is wrong with her! LOL
Merry Christmas. May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy ghost be with you and your family.
Michael
Thanks Michael, same to you. I had an especially merry Xmas this time.
You are welcome.
Post by The Peeler
The
final touch being that I just saw, like every year, that our resident
psychopath did nothing but troll on Usenet around the clock, AGAIN!!! It's
simply fucking unbelievable! LOL
Indeed.

there is nothing else for him.

And the poor idiot still believes it doesn't show! LOL
Loose Cannon
2018-01-09 04:47:57 UTC
Someone from the can.politics newsgroup inquired the other day about
who was Christopher C. Morton. I hope this will be helpful.
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Master".
The coward is still hiding. He is ashamed to face the Revd and
petrified to meet some old-timers with blankets along the bike path,
The Peeler
2018-01-09 10:59:49 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 23:47:57 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
The coward is still hiding. He is ashamed to face the Revd and
petrified to meet some old-timers with blankets along the bike path,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! You ARE such an unbelievable LAUGHING STOCK, Razovic's
ridiculous devoted servile whore! LOL
2018-01-09 21:07:08 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 23:47:57 -0500, some mouth-breathing glue-huffer
Someone from the can.politics newsgroup inquired the other day about
who was Christopher C. Morton. I hope this will be helpful.
The coward is still hiding. He is ashamed to face the Revd and
petrified to meet some old-timers with blankets along the bike path,
"Face the Revd."

BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha ha ha

That's too funny.

In order to "face the Revd" Gordon would actually have to emerge from
his dank basement HQ. He's never going to do that, since he's too
frightened that he'll be discovered and Nuremberged.

Why, last year while I was sadistically torturing him, Gordon came up
with excuse after excuse after excuse why he couldn't come holocaust
me. Turns out he's never holocausted anyone- he's too much of a
chicken shit!

But, you knew that.

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

2018-01-09 16:10:36 UTC
Someone from the can.politics newsgroup inquired the other day about
who was Christopher C. Morton. I hope this will be helpful.
The Google archives show that someone named 'The Revd' humiliated the
uppity coon to the point that he had to run and hide. He hasn't been
heard from since, except when the gook decides to post some
plagiarized nonsense and attribute it the nigger. I understand the
Revd's dominance of the porch-monkey was total and to the point where
Morton began addressing the Revd as "Master".
The coward is still hiding. He is ashamed to face the Revd and
petrified to meet some old-timers with blankets along the bike path,
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right!

2018-01-09 17:28:28 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 08:10:36 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right!
You mean, Loose Sphincter adopted the right position before you again,
arsebandit? LOL
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-15 17:21:42 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 08:10:36 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right!
You mean, Loose Sphincter adopted the right position before you again,
arsebandit? LOL
That is a the closest thing the mangina has to a sex life.

2018-01-09 20:12:10 UTC
when he wrote:

He retired after none of you glue-huffers would come holocaust him.

How embarrassing for you.

LOL