How the Peeler spent his summer vacation
2018-08-14 03:34:33 UTC
http://pervertslut.com/videos/146859/dude-and-horse/?pqr=34:666b145e147500c0e495436f30b65f53:0:146859:1
The Peeler
2018-08-14 08:46:23 UTC
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:34:33 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the servile nazi whore's usual sick gay shit>

More of your usual sick gay shit, Loose Sphincter?

All you need to know about Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married fruit and
"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"
Loose Sphincter - 6/12/16
"I prefer boys. There's nothing I love better than sucking dick."
Loose Sphincter - 15/7/16
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay? LOL

ANSWER the question finally, nazi whore!