Crazy Paranoid Gunners! We Don't Want To Take Your Gooks! Oh, wait. Yeah, we do.
2018-04-09 12:50:22 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:05:24 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
No need. The rest of us will be wearing yellow stars, although they
may get the special Totenkopf "SS" badges (Special Segment) to denote
their extra privileges and "rights."
YOU should already be wearing a yellow star, jewboi!
BTW do these people even KNOW you're a g-ddam jew?
Why don't you come MAKE me, Gordon ?
WHERE EXACTLY do you want me to come and MAKE you raghead ?

Be, SPECIFIC now !

Why don't you grow a cojón and prove where you INFEST !

Yeah, right !

2018-04-09 13:05:06 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

not coming to holocaust me.

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-09 14:12:51 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Dresden BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
Sick nazoid fuck...
The Peeler
2018-04-09 20:09:33 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:50:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Why don't you come MAKE me, Gordon ?
WHERE EXACTLY do you want me to come and MAKE you raghead ?
Are you hinting that you plan to leave your dark stinking room any time
soon, you ridiculous housebound sexually crippled loser? It can't be! But
surprise us, you degenerate cretin! LMAO