HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....HOW, come you don't, POSHT here ever day like, BEFORE you jew pedo a"h?
2018-01-10 22:03:03 UTC

HAY! SHAY NOW! Did, you GET, your genitally mutilated jew schlong
SHTUCK in shome little jew shub-kiddie's cherry while, POPPING it?

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tsssssssssssshk!>

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-10 22:19:52 UTC
HAY! SHAY NOW! Did, you GET, your genitally mutilated jew schlong
SHTUCK in shome little jew shub-kiddie's cherry while, POPPING it?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tsssssssssssshk!>
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LOSERS? LOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident