gooked
2017-12-06 04:33:46 UTC
LOL!!!

2017-12-06 05:23:25 UTC
LOL!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dolNH.jpg
Michael
KEWEL!!
The Peeler
2017-12-06 09:37:17 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 21:23:25 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your own faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2017-12-06 09:37:12 UTC
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:33:46 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH the forging gay nazi sow's usual sick shit>
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
2017-12-06 15:03:12 UTC
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:33:46 -0500, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
LOL!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dolNH.jpg
Michael
Off with his slant eyed head!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 07:03:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Off with his slant eyed head!
Bigmouthed housebound COWARD!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-06 23:14:15 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 07:03:12 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:33:46 -0500, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
LOL!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dolNH.jpg
Michael
Off with his slant eyed head!
It's called a "Flip circumcision".

2017-12-07 01:32:00 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 07:03:12 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Off with his slant eyed head!
It's called a "Flip circumcision".
Entirely called for. Can you imagine a headless
Gook trolling the Queen Mary Parking Lot? Washington
Irving would be amused!
The Peeler
2017-12-07 09:29:28 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 17:32:00 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your own faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2017-12-07 09:29:24 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:14:15 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
It's called a "Flip circumcision".
Michael
Spreading your asscheeks WIDE for your serbian pimp again, you filthy,
unhappily married gay nazi sow? <BG>

Sincerely, AVG."
2017-12-07 14:59:17 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
LOL!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dolNH.jpg
Michael
Off with his slant eyed head!
It's called a "Flip circumcision".
Michael
And it works every greeking time!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It's called a "Flip circumcision".
Michael
And it works every greeking time!
That was none other than Loose Sphincter trying to get you aroused so he can
spread his asscheeks successfully for you again, dumb anal Razovic!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2017-12-06 19:00:12 UTC
LOL!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dolNH.jpg
Forger, you are so lame and so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.

2017-12-06 23:07:36 UTC
Forger, you are so lame and so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Michael
Taking off your Gook head would be too easy on you,
you slanty-eyed Mongoloid bastard...
The Peeler
2017-12-07 09:29:32 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:07:36 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>
2017-12-07 14:59:17 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 11:00:12 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
LOL!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dolNH.jpg
Forger, you are so lame and so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so limpwristed and ashamed of your Flip Chinaman
name, you forge a Mexican!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Forger, you are so lame and so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so limpwristed and ashamed of your Flip Chinaman
name, you forge a Mexican!
Lying dreckserb, your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you FEEL your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like your
superior master!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: