Can you tell the difference between a Greek Man and a shiteating nazoid sub-louse PEDO like Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")? British babes can... LOL!
2018-05-12 19:31:08 UTC
BIG difference...!

British babes COMPETE to suck the dicks of Greek Men, while they shit and piss
all over the shiteating nazoid sub-louse Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... they never
let him get within a mile of them! That's why it had to go to Poland and
PURCHASE some low-life cocksucking slut! LOMP!!

Just COMPARE, folks:

"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205

vs.

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." --Posted by the main nazoid sub-louse (now forging
as Michael), Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.

LOL oh LOL!
Loose Cannon
2018-05-13 03:36:06 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 23:27:35 -0400, The Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
BIG difference...!
greek men COMPETE to suck the dicks of other Greek Men, while they shit and piss
all over the shiteating jew sub-louse Barry Shein... they never
let him get within a mile of them! That's why it had to go to Israel and
PURCHASE some low-life cocksucking slut! LOMP!!
LOL oh LOL!
True
You got that right.
NEMO
2018-05-13 07:13:04 UTC
greek men have some Aryan blood. That shiteating PEDO Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron has NONE... yet, he thinks he can be one of us Aryans!
LOL. Did you write that yourself, you shiteating child-rapist, or did the
PIG you married help you?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2018-05-13 09:07:09 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 23:36:06 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
BIG difference...!
British babes COMPETE to suck the dicks of Greek Men, while they shit and piss
all over the shiteating nazoid sub-louse Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... they never
let him get within a mile of them! That's why it had to go to Poland and
PURCHASE some low-life cocksucking slut! LOMP!!
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205
vs.
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." --Posted by the main nazoid sub-louse (now forging
LOL oh LOL!
It no longer matters! *I* am now his loyal wife!
We can see that, "Loose Sphincter"!