Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
2017-05-18 16:26:20 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/

Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel

The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.

I am reading conservative pundits fuming over this development for a number
of reasons, some of them valid and troubling. However, there is no good
argument to be made that a Special Counsel isn’t necessary now.

Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein explained his decision to make the
appointment (remember, he is acting AG in the Russian investigation, because
Jeff Sessions was bullied and hectored into recusing himself, also
unavoidable):

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the
public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special
Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter.My decision is not a
finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is
warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that
based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to
place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a
degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Exactly. As for the last sentence, President Trump has no one to blame but
himself. His own, typical, blundering, blathering ways created this
atmosphere—that and “Deep State” leaks calculated to undermine him, and a
news media feasting on those leaks like sharks on chum.

It is being argued that you can’t appoint a special prosecutor unless there
is a finding that crimes have been committed. Here are the relevant sections
of the law:

§ 600.1 Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel.

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused,
the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she
determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted
and –

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United
States Attorney’s Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice
would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other
extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to
appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

§ 600.2 Alternatives available to the Attorney General.

When matters are brought to the attention of the Attorney General that might
warrant consideration of appointment of a Special Counsel, the Attorney
General may:

(a) Appoint a Special Counsel;

(b) Direct that an initial investigation, consisting of such factual inquiry
or legal research as the Attorney General deems appropriate, be conducted in
order to better inform the decision; or

(c) Conclude that under the circumstances of the matter, the public interest
would not be served by removing the investigation from the normal processes
of the Department, and that the appropriate component of the Department
should handle the matter. If the Attorney General reaches this conclusion,
he or she may direct that appropriate steps be taken to mitigate any
conflicts of interest, such as recusal of particular officials.

I don’t read the law so narrowly. The law requires that there be a
determination that a criminal investigation is warranted, not that crimes
have been committed.

What really upsets the rightish pundits, and what should trouble everyone,
is that the development is a victory for the “resistance” and a news media
actively trying to force a President out of office. They created the false
“crisis” that in turn trapped the President—he’s not hard to trap— into
creating sufficient uncertainty and distrust that the public would not
accept on faith that “the Russian interference with the election” and
possible involvement of the Trump campaign were being honestly and
independently investigated. Attorney General Sessions should not have had to
recuse himself from the matter for having the exact same, open, routine
meetings with the Russian ambassador that his Democratic colleagues did, but
he also blundered and gave the news media a chance to make him seem
suspicious, so he had no other responsible choice. This placed the matter
squarely on Rosenstein’s shoulders, and his integrity was being questioned
too.

The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank unconscionably attacked him in a column,
calling the career government lawyer a “national joke” because he “destroyed
his credibility by giving cover and legitimacy to Trump’s decision to fire
FBI Director James B. Comey, the man overseeing the agency’s probe of the
Trump campaign’s possible collusion with Russia in tilting the 2016 election
Trump’s way.” This was a disgraceful accusation. It was completely proper
for the President to ask for a Justice Department memo making the argument
for Comey’s dismissal—hardly a difficult one to make—and as a government
lawyer, Rosenstein was serving the legitimate needs of his client, the
United States Government, by preparing such a memo.

I know Milbank, being a) no lawyer and b) an anti-Trump, anti-Republican
hack, thinks that the Sally Yates approach is best: shiv your client for
“the greater good.” Yates, however, is an unethical lawyer, and Rosenstein
is not.

Milbank also was angry with him for daring to shoot down a Post “anonymous
source” who claimed that he had threatened to resign. The journalist’s
innuendo: the Post’s mystery source was right about what Rosenstein did, and
the man himself was not. (Milbank also posted as fact more fake news, the
now debunked news media claim that White House press secretary, Sean Spicer,
was hiding in the bushes on the White House north lawn.)

The Democrats want to make the public distrustful of their President, and
that’s why a Special Counsel is such a victory for their strategy for
undermining democracy. An investigation suggests wrongdoing, and the need
for a Special Counsel suggests it even more. The last time one was appointed
(the absurd Valerie Plame Affair), also through partisan media agitation,
Democratic hyperbole and rumor-mongering, it was eventually determined that
no crime had been committed, but a White House staffer went to prison for
lying to protect the figure the press was out to get: Vice President Dick
Cheney. The investigation shadowed the Bush presidency for more than a year.
Mission accomplished.

Here is one conservative pundit, Liz Shield’s, rueful prediction, explaining
why the appointment is a “disaster.”

Those who are questioned in connection with the Russia/election influence
operation are not going to want to talk. They will not want to talk because
they do not want to get Scooter Libby-ed. Someone is going to have to get in
trouble for this, the people in the Trump campaign orbit know this and they
will, on advice of their attorneys, be very careful what they say to
authorities.

All the Obama folks that are comfortably situated in the DOJ and the IC will
leak disinformation. The media will eat it up like candy, and there will be
nonstop coverage of various and sundry “scandals.” The Democrats will
campaign on the “scandal-plagued” Trump administration and this will go on
for years. FOR YEARS.

What evidence do we have that the Trump campaign was involved with Russia to
influence the election? There is none.

Still, the Trump Justice Department is doing the right thing, just as the
Obama Justice Department did not when it refused to appoint independent
investigators for the IRS scandal, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and the
Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation. The news media, however, backed those
non-decisions by giving little coverage to them, never calling any of them
an “Obama Presidency crisis,” and often dismissing them as “nothingburgers.”
It won’t matter if the Trump campaign allegations turn out to be
nothingburgers if the sound and fury surrounding them make it impossible for
the President to do his job, or better yet, if the constant barrage of hate,
suspicion, leaks and half-truths trigger an unstable personality to do
something that really is impeachable.

Then it will all be worthwhile!

Addendum: I see that the President has already issued some stupid tweet
complaining about the appointment It is astounding that there is nobody on
his staff sufficiently persuasive or brave to explain to him how
self-destructive his predictable public tantrums are..
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-05-18 17:15:09 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
I am reading conservative pundits fuming over this development for a
number of reasons, some of them valid and troubling. However, there is
no good argument to be made that a Special Counsel isn’t necessary now.
\

That would be admitting that a Special Counsel was necessary when
Hillary's crimes were exposed....

Democrats are confessing to having been incompetent and to having had a
laps in ethics as they didn't get a special prosecutor for crimes by
Hillary and Comey and Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch.

As long as Democrats admit and rectify their ObamaRegime incompetence,
and start the Hillary investigation anew with a Special Prosecutor the
same as the RUSSIA/TRUMP Special Counsel then I'm Good with it.

What we have here is a failure of the EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW. The
law is protecting me from TRUMP but allowing Hillary to violate the law
and my rights.
That's Karma
Wiley E. Coyote
2017-05-20 15:30:40 UTC
#BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Honestly, Democrats are so corrupt as to be irredeemble. There is really
only one Final Solution for them.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
2017-05-20 15:56:54 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 15:30:40 -0000 (UTC), "Wiley E. Coyote"
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
#BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Hay, it worked for you subpeople, jewboi Villy. Well, sort of.

Cheers!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2017-05-20 16:08:59 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 08:56:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
What we have here is a failure of the EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW. The
law is protecting me from TRUMP but allowing Hillary to violate the law
and my rights.
Honestly, Democrats are so corrupt as to be irredeemble. There is really
only one Final Solution for them.
Hay, it worked for you subpeople, jewboi Villy. Well, sort of.
There's only ONE final solution for YOU, housebound sexually crippled
Razovic: http://tinyurl.com/j8a6nre
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-24 17:27:54 UTC
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
What we have here is a failure of the EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW. The
law is protecting me from TRUMP but allowing Hillary to violate the law
and my rights.
Honestly, Democrats are so corrupt as to be irredeemble. There is really
only one Final Solution for them.
Hay, it worked for you subpeople, jewboi Villy. Well, sort of.
There's only ONE final solution for YOU, housebound sexually crippled
Razovic: http://tinyurl.com/j8a6nre
That is the solution for the enemies of HaShem.

2017-05-24 19:37:22 UTC
On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:27:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the solution for the enemies of HaShem.
Michael
haShit can do jack about his enemas.

2017-05-24 20:10:57 UTC
On Wed, 24 May 2017 12:37:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
There's only ONE final solution for YOU, housebound sexually crippled
Razovic: http://tinyurl.com/j8a6nre
That is the solution for the enemies of HaShem.
Michael
haShit can do jack about his enemas.
Unable to get the shit out of your head, shithead? <G>
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-20 17:23:03 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Hay,
Hay, and stop raping two year olds, sick nazoid pedo!
Balthazar Jones
Right you are!
2017-05-18 19:21:45 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 09:26:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.

2017-05-18 21:21:57 UTC
...actually absolutely useless!

2017-05-18 23:03:59 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.

2017-05-19 13:15:06 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 16:03:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.

2017-05-19 13:35:25 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 16:03:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 18 May 2017 09:26:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special->>>>counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
Nithing, you yet again deny that I am an American.

2017-05-19 17:09:47 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 06:35:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 18 May 2017 16:03:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 18 May 2017 09:26:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special->>>>counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
Nithing, you yet again deny that I am an American.
Michael
Dreckgook, you yet again claim to be an American, when everyone KNOWS
you are a Flip Chinaman.

Cjheers!

2017-05-19 17:33:49 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 10:09:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, you yet again deny that I am an American.
Michael
Dreckgook, you yet again claim to be an American, when everyone KNOWS
you are a Flip Chinaman.
Dreckserb, yet again I tell you that HE is an American whereas YOU are an
asshole! Period!
Cjheers!
BTW, "cjheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2017-05-23 16:16:17 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 10:09:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, you yet again deny that I am an American.
Michael
Dreckgook, you yet again claim to be an American, when everyone KNOWS
you are a Flip Chinaman.
Dreckserb, yet again I tell you that HE is an American whereas YOU are an
asshole! Period!
I am an American by birthright.

2017-05-23 16:33:03 UTC
The congenital idiot is an asshole by birthright! LOL
2017-05-23 17:04:21 UTC
On Tue, 23 May 2017 09:16:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
I am an American by birthright.
Michael
YOU are a Flip Chinaman by excretion!

2017-05-23 17:17:46 UTC
On Tue, 23 May 2017 10:04:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Dreckserb, yet again I tell you that HE is an American whereas YOU are an
asshole! Period!
I am an American by birthright.
Michael
YOU are a Flip Chinaman by excretion!
HE's an American! YOU are an asshole! Period!
2017-05-24 13:56:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
The Peeler
2017-05-19 14:29:14 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 06:15:06 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
Dreckserb, he is neither a "Flip Chinaman" nor infesting the US illegally.
And even IF he were, it would be none of your business, you psychotic idiot
with no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Si1k from uk.rec.driving to psychotic Razovic:
"YOU shouldn't concern yourself with other people's lives. You have enough
MID: <1435554140386850269.570636me-***@news.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-05-19 15:05:50 UTC

Michael Ejercito
2017-05-20 22:12:17 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
You are so right, Mr. Jacobson. I promise to be a good gook and not
interfere in things that are not my business again.
NEMO
2017-05-20 22:23:21 UTC
what's this story about Andrzej marrying a polish whore? I hope
it's not true.
LOL... YOU married a PIG!!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-05-20 22:29:25 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 18:12:17 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
You are so right, Mr. Jacobson. I promise to be a good
You promise to be a good whore for your serbian pimp, Loose Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
2017-05-21 13:13:16 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
YOU don't need to worry about that...even LESS so once you are back in
Manila with the rest of the Flips.
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
You are so right, Mr. Jacobson. I promise to be a good gook and not
interfere in things that are not my business again.
It would only accelerate your extraordinary rendition to Manila,
dreckgook!

p***@gmail.com
2017-05-21 16:33:12 UTC
https://yandex.com/video/search?text=nuking%20a%20moon%20with%20315%20nuclear%20missiles&path=main
The Peeler
2017-05-21 17:16:31 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2017 06:13:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It would only accelerate your extraordinary rendition to Manila,
dreckgook!
ROTFLOL! Your impotent psychotic delusions are EVERYTHING you have left in
your "life", you housebound WANKER and LOSER! LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-25 14:07:30 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2017 06:13:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
It would only accelerate your extraordinary rendition to Manila,
dreckgook!
ROTFLOL! Your impotent psychotic delusions are EVERYTHING you have left in
your "life", you housebound WANKER and LOSER! LOL
It is the result of his Judenhass.

2017-05-25 20:43:41 UTC
On Thu, 25 May 2017 07:07:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
It is the result of his Judenhass.
Michael
YOUR diarrhoea breath is the result of your ainlungus and judenliebe.

2017-05-25 21:25:26 UTC
On Thu, 25 May 2017 13:43:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
ROTFLOL! Your impotent psychotic delusions are EVERYTHING you have left in
your "life", you housebound WANKER and LOSER! LOL
It is the result of his Judenhass.
Michael
YOUR diarrhoea breath is the result of your ainlungus and judenliebe.
<BG> Poor sexual cripple Razovic just CAN'T hide what's wrong with her!
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-22 14:23:44 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
You are so right, Mr. Jacobson. I promise to be a good gook and not
interfere in things that are not my business again.
It would only accelerate your extraordinary rendition to Manila,
dreckgook!
Nithing, there you go again about Manila.

Her psychotic delusions are EVERYTHING she has! REALLY! ;-)
2017-05-22 15:30:38 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2017 07:23:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, as an American citizen it is my concern.
Michael
Dreckgook, as a Flip Chinaman infesting the US illegally, you can mind
your own greeking business about how your host country operates.
You are so right, Mr. Jacobson. I promise to be a good gook and not
interfere in things that are not my business again.
It would only accelerate your extraordinary rendition to Manila,
dreckgook!
Nithing, there you go again about Manila.
Michael
Dreckgook, there YOU go, back to Manila.

2017-05-22 16:18:48 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2017 08:30:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there you go again about Manila.
Michael
Dreckgook, there YOU go, back to Manila.
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2017-05-25 14:08:42 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2017 08:30:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there you go again about Manila.
Michael
Dreckgook, there YOU go, back to Manila.
I refuse.
Post by The Peeler
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
He sure is.

2017-05-25 20:43:41 UTC
On Thu, 25 May 2017 07:08:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Dreckgook, there YOU go, back to Manila.
I refuse.
The ICE police will DRAG you onto the banana boat, just like that
other gook was dragged off the United flight.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He sure is.
You sure zsuck.

2017-05-25 21:25:25 UTC
On Thu, 25 May 2017 13:43:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
On Thu, 25 May 2017 07:08:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Dreckgook, there YOU go, back to Manila.
I refuse.
The ICE police will DRAG you onto the banana boat, just like that
other gook was dragged off the United flight.
WHEN, hallucinating banana boat girl? LOL
He sure is.
You sure zsuck.
HE doesn't. YOU and your "life" BLATANTLY do!
2017-05-26 09:24:00 UTC

NEMO
2017-05-22 16:25:04 UTC

2017-05-19 07:25:02 UTC
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Wayne
2017-05-19 02:32:23 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
I am reading conservative pundits fuming over this development for a
number of reasons, some of them valid and troubling. However, there is
no good argument to be made that a Special Counsel isn’t necessary now.
Yes there is a reason to oppose it. There is ample evidence that the
DNC is trying to keep Trump "off balance" in getting his agenda passed.
The constant whining about Russians has become a nonsensical whine,
without facts being needed.

With a Special Counsel, the DNC will undoubtedly come up with some new
tangential issue to whine about. Thus, they further their Trump opposition.

Yes, that's the way it works. So don't get so high minded about claims
that a Special Counsel is needed. It's only needed for DNC goals.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-05-19 15:28:13 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/18/responsible-and-necessary-the-appointment-of-a-special-counsel/
Responsible And Necessary: The Appointment Of A Special Counsel
The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III (above), a former
F.B.I. director, as special counsel to handle the Russia probe.
At least he hasn't proven himself incompetent like Comey has. And the
DOJ isn't as bad as it was under Loretta Lynch, since this DOJ managed
to appoint a special counsel unlike the very politicized DOJ and FBI
under Obama.

We see what happens when the incompetent and very political
Liberal/Democrats are gone. We see justice start to return rather than
political expedience where someone like Hillary gets to walk in a
political decision after having been shown to be committing crimes
against the people of the United States.

Obama was the worst President ever, even worse than Jimmy Carter.
That's Karma
Wiley E. Coyote
2017-05-20 15:49:42 UTC
#BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
The real issue that the Dems are to stupid to see is: If the SC comes up
dry on this at least as far as Trump and Russia are concerned, the voters
will see very clearly that the Dems were playing very dangerous games to
stop Trump's agenda which they voted for.

That could be a very bad plae to be in Nov 2018.

Though frankly at this point there isn't but a handful of Republians I'd
support anyway, so it may be moot. Far better for there to be a wave of
primaries to knock out or weaken the Republican collborators.

2017-05-20 15:58:27 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 15:49:42 -0000 (UTC), "Wiley E. Coyote"
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
#BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Why are you so concerned about what goes on in your host country,
jewboi Villy? You'll be expelled to 'Israeel' soon enough!

Cheers!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2017-05-20 16:10:18 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 08:58:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Wiley E. Coyote
The real issue that the Dems are to stupid to see is: If the SC comes up
dry on this at least as far as Trump and Russia are concerned, the voters
will see very clearly that the Dems were playing very dangerous games to
stop Trump's agenda which they voted for.
That could be a very bad plae to be in Nov 2018.
Though frankly at this point there isn't but a handful of Republians I'd
support anyway, so it may be moot. Far better for there to be a wave of
primaries to knock out or weaken the Republican collborators.
Why are you so concerned about what goes on in your host country,
jewboi Villy? You'll be expelled to 'Israeel' soon enough!
<BG> Psychosis out of control again, poor psychotic idiot?
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-20 17:24:18 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Why are you
Why are you such a sick, degenerate, filthy, inferior, shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis PEDO?