HUH? HAY! Where oh, WHERE oh, where oh, where oh, where oh, WHERE oh, WHERE OH, are your jew pwners The [Sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin PEELER? LOLOK
2018-03-31 18:01:11 UTC

HAY!

NO, sign of jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
(***@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass! <B<

NO, sign of grubby little jew raghead foreskin amputee oven dodger
Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks! <G<

ARE, they enjoying their bacon and shellfish matzohs made of
unleavened sawdust (kkkosher for pissache)? <GB<

While YOU eat SKATA as usual? <VBG<

LOLOK <EGB<

M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, if you bothered to pay attention, you would know that shellfish is not kosher, and only turkey or vegan bacon is.
2018-04-01 16:12:02 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:14:18 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
HAY!
NO, sign of jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
NO, sign of grubby little jew raghead foreskin amputee oven dodger
Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks! <G<
ARE, they enjoying their bacon and shellfish matzohs made of
unleavened sawdust (kkkosher for pissache)? <GB<
While YOU eat SKATA as usual? <VBG<
LOLOK <EGB<
Faggot, if you bothered to pay attention, you would know that shellfish is not kosher, and only turkey or vegan bacon is.
jewlover, if you bothered to pull your slant eyed spiky haired gook
head out of the jew rectum where it resides, you would know that I
don't give two jew shits if shellfish are kkkosher...the jews can live
off pig diarrhoea for all I care!

2018-04-01 17:02:44 UTC
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 09:12:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, if you bothered to pay attention, you would know that shellfish
is not kosher, and only turkey or vegan bacon is.
jewlover, if you bothered to pull your slant eyed spiky haired gook
head out of the jew rectum where it resides, you would know that I
don't give two jew shits if shellfish are kkkosher...the jews can live
off pig diarrhoea for all I care!
Squeezing out yet more of the shit you got for brains, serb shithead? <BG>
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-05 16:23:53 UTC
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 09:12:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, if you bothered to pay attention, you would know that shellfish
is not kosher, and only turkey or vegan bacon is.
jewlover, if you bothered to pull your slant eyed spiky haired gook
head out of the jew rectum where it resides, you would know that I
don't give two jew shits if shellfish are kkkosher...the jews can live
off pig diarrhoea for all I care!
Squeezing out yet more of the shit you got for brains, serb shithead? <BG>
That is all the mangina has.

2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:23:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is all the mangina has.
Michael
All YOU got is a mouthful of jew diarrhoea and an anus full of nigger
cum, mong!

2018-03-31 18:46:58 UTC
It's that time of the year (Easter) again when the serbian bitch flips out
completely! The holidays are simply too much for the housebound sexually
HAY!
NO, sign of jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
NO, sign of grubby little jew raghead foreskin amputee oven dodger
Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks! <G<
ARE, they enjoying their bacon and shellfish matzohs made of
unleavened sawdust (kkkosher for pissache)? <GB<
While YOU eat SKATA as usual? <VBG<
LOLOK <EGB<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? LOL