Discussion:
HUH? HAY grubby little jew raghead Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine aka Klaus Schadenfreude...for VHY translate.google (where you get your Latinese) got, NO yiddish word for cajones ?
(too old to reply)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-30 13:40:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
HUH?

HAY!

I KNOW the answer....NONE of your semitic ragheads GOT any and when,
you're the beneficiaries of, non-consensual inter-racial sodomy (as
Harvey Weensteen will be, may it be soon insh'Allah) the cajones are,
BEHIND you and you STILL never see them!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-30 14:26:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>HUH?
>
>HAY!
>
>I KNOW the answer...

We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!





"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-01 12:53:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:26:04 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>HUH?
>>
>>HAY!
>>
>>I KNOW the answer...
>
>We do too-- it's called US getting holocausted® !

It, IS ragboi !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-01 13:06:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>HUH?
>>>
>>>HAY!
>>>
>>>I KNOW the answer...
>>
>>We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!

>It, IS ragboi !

Come out of your basement and let's give it a whirl, Gordon!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
The Peeler
2018-05-01 17:14:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 01 May 2018 06:06:42 -0700, The Jews wrote:

>>>>HUH?
>>>>
>>>>HAY!
>>>>
>>>>I KNOW the answer...
>>>
>>>We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!
>
>>It, IS ragboi !
>
> Come out of your basement and let's give it a whirl, Gordon!
>
> LOL

One wonders whether the abnormal housebound cunt is confined to a
wheelchair. There is clearly something fundamentally wrong with her.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-02 13:37:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 01 May 2018 06:06:42 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>HUH?
>>>>
>>>>HAY!
>>>>
>>>>I KNOW the answer...
>>>
>>>We do too-- it's called US getting holocausted® !
>>
>>It, IS ragboi !
>
>I'll come out of my jew ghetto and let's give it a whirl, Gordon !

But you don't got, an exit permit raghead....OR cajones !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-02 14:10:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>>>HUH?
>>>>>
>>>>>HAY!
>>>>>
>>>>>I KNOW the answer...
>>>>
>>>>We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!
>>
>>>It, IS ragboi !
>>
>>Come out of your basement and let's give it a whirl, Gordon!
>>
>>LOL
>>

>But I don't got, an exit permit raghead....OR cajones !


That's a "problem" huh?

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-03 13:45:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 07:10:36 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>>I KNOW the answer...
>>>>>
>>>>>We do too-- it's called US getting holocausted® !
>>>>
>>>>It, IS ragboi !
>>>
>>>I'll come out of my jew ghetto and let's give it a whirl, Gordon !
>>
>>But you don't got, an exit permit raghead....OR cajones !
>
>That's a "problem" huh ?

That IS a problem ragboi ! You CAN'T, leave !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-03 13:59:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>>>>We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!
>>>>
>>>>>It, IS ragboi !
>>>>
>>>>Come out of your basement and let's give it a whirl, Gordon!
>>>>
>>>>LOL
>>>>
>>
>>>But I don't got, an exit permit raghead....OR cajones !
>>
>>
>>That's a "problem" huh?
>>
>>LOL

>That IS a problem ragboi ! I CAN'T, leave !

Post your address then.

We'll send Mossad to you!

LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-04 13:37:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 03 May 2018 06:59:18 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>>>We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!
>>>>>
>>>>>>It, IS ragboi !
>>>>>
>>>>>Come out of your basement and let's give it a whirl, Gordon!
>>>>>
>>>>>LOL
>>>>>
>>>
>>>>But I don't got, an exit permit raghead....OR cajones !
>>>
>>>
>>>That's a "problem" huh?
>>>
>>>LOL
>>
>>That IS a problem ragboi ! You CAN'T, leave !
>
>Post your address then.

Post yours ragboi !

>We'll send Mossad to you !

You don't want to come yourself ? Chickenshit or something ?
The Izzy mossad' are a bunch of incomptent genitally mutilated jew
ragheads like you kikey....they'll be shitting jew b'ricks before they
even get on the plane ! And IF, by some mitzvah (yiddish for
miracle) they manage to overcome their cajonic insufficiency and reach
this country, they'll be denied entry...we don't recognise 'Israeel'
or its passports!

Better you post YOUR address and I'll come over to you.

And don't even THINK of throwing another circumcised jew cunt under
the jew bus !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-04 13:56:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>>>But I don't got, an exit permit raghead....OR cajones !
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>That's a "problem" huh?
>>>>
>>>>LOL
>>
>>>That IS a problem ragboi ! I CAN'T, leave !
>>
>>Post your address then.
>>
>>We'll send Mossad to you!
>>
>>LOL

>You don't want to come yourself ?

I noticed you STILL haven't posted your address?

Chickenshit or something ?

>The Izzy mossad' are a bunch of incomptent genitally mutilated jew
>ragheads like you kikey.

Yet you're STILL afraid to post your address.

What, are you afraid Iris might visit?

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-05 13:46:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 May 2018 06:56:50 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>We'll send Mossad to you !
>>
>>You don't want to come yourself ? Chickenshit or something ?
>>The Izzy mossad' are a bunch of incomptent genitally mutilated jew
>>ragheads like you kikey....they'll be shitting jew b'ricks before they
>>even get on the plane ! And IF, by some mitzvah (yiddish for
>>miracle) they manage to overcome their cajonic insufficiency and reach
>>this country, they'll be denied entry...we don't recognise 'Israeel'
>>or its passports!
>>
>>Better you post YOUR address and I'll come over to you.
>>
>>And don't even THINK of throwing another circumcised jew cunt under
>>the jew bus !
>
>Yet I'm STILL afraid to post my jew address.

What, are you afraid circumcised jew cunt Iris might visit ?

>I noticed you STILL haven't posted your address ?

I noticed you LIED about yours. AND tried to throw circumcised jew
cunt Iris under the jew bus ! CLASSIC jew
dishonesty/treachery/self-preservation !

Chickenshit or something raghead ?

ROFLMHAO

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-05 13:56:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 05 May 2018 06:46:20 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:
>>>>We'll send Mossad to you!
>>>>
>>>>LOL
>>
>>>You don't want to come yourself ?
>>
>>I noticed you STILL haven't posted your address?
>>
>> Chickenshit or something ?
>>
>>>The Izzy mossad' are a bunch of incomptent genitally mutilated jew
>>>ragheads like you kikey.
>>
>>Yet you're STILL afraid to post your address.
>>
>>What, are you afraid Iris might visit?
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>I noticed you LIED about yours.

No, you did not "notice" it, you lying sack of shit!

I TOLD YOU.

It was only THEN that you realized you had- AGAIN - been tricked by a
superior Jew, who was only toying with you, like a cat plays with a
tiny, stupid mouse.

Post your address. Now.



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-06 12:12:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 05 May 2018 06:56:24 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I noticed you STILL haven't posted your address ?
>>
>>I noticed you LIED about yours. AND tried to throw circumcised jew
>>cunt Iris under the jew bus ! CLASSIC jew
>>dishonesty/treachery/self-preservation !
>>
>>Chickenshit or something raghead ?
>>
>>ROFLMHAO
>
>Yes, you did "notice" I'm a lying sack of jew shit !

I TOLD YOU you were, raghead....from the, very BEGINNING !
That's why we HUMANS all ways demand proof and verification from you
ragheads !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-06 12:41:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:




>>>>Yet you're STILL afraid to post your address.
>>>>
>>>>What, are you afraid Iris might visit?
>>>>
>>>>ROFLMJAO
>>
>>>I noticed you LIED about yours.
>>
>>No, you did not "notice" it, you lying sack of shit!
>>
>>I TOLD YOU.
>>
>>It was only THEN that you realized you had- AGAIN - been tricked by a
>>superior Jew, who was only toying with you, like a cat plays with a
>>tiny, stupid mouse.
>>
>>Post your address. Now.

>I TOLD YOU you were, raghead....from the, very BEGINNING !

Of COURSE I've been your superior from the very beginning!

>That's why we gllue-huffers all ways [sic] demand proof and verification from you
>ragheads !

"All ways" you demand something new so you can avoid getting
Nuremberged!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-07 12:04:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 06 May 2018 05:41:38 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>Yes, you did "notice" I'm a lying sack of jew shit !
>>>>
>>>>I TOLD YOU you were, raghead....from the, very BEGINNING !
>>>
>>>Of COURSE I've been your inferior from the very beginning !
>>
>>Naturally...I'm HUman and you're a SEmite !
>>
>>That's why we HUMANS all ways demand proof and verification from you
>>ragheads !
>
>All ways you demand something and all ways we lie so we can avoid getting
>holocausted® !

That's, RIGHT ! In fact, you always try to throw some other jew
raghead under the jew bus...in this case, circumcised jew cunt Iris !

You subpeople got, no shame !

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-07 12:32:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>>It was only THEN that you realized you had- AGAIN - been tricked by a
>>>>superior Jew, who was only toying with you, like a cat plays with a
>>>>tiny, stupid mouse.
>>>>
>>>>Post your address. Now.
>>
>>>I TOLD YOU you were, raghead....from the, very BEGINNING !
>>
>>Of COURSE I've been your superior from the very beginning!
>>
>>>That's why we gllue-huffers all ways [sic] demand proof and verification from you
>>>ragheads !
>>
>>"All ways" you demand something new so you can avoid getting
>>Nuremberged!

>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I don't get Nuremberged!

We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-08 13:17:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 07 May 2018 05:32:30 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>That's why we HUMANS all ways demand proof and verification from you
>>>>ragheads !
>>>
>>>All ways you demand something and all ways we lie so we can avoid getting
>>>holocausted® !
>>
>>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, you always try to throw some other jew
>>raghead under the jew bus...in this case, circumcised jew cunt Iris !
>>
>>You subpeople got, no shame !
>
>We got 'holocausted'®™ because we had no cajones ! LOL

Right !

This way to the trains to the jew theme parks ! All ABOARD !
Step lively ! Stand clear of, the closing doors !

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-08 13:23:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:17:46 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

>>>>>That's why we gllue-huffers all ways [sic] demand proof and verification from you
>>>>>ragheads !
>>>>
>>>>"All ways" you demand something new so you can avoid getting
>>>>Nuremberged!
>>
>>>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I don't get Nuremberged!
>>
>>We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL

>Right !

Correct!

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-09 12:34:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:23:43 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>>That's why we HUMANS all ways demand proof and verification from you
>>>>>>ragheads !
>>>>>
>>>>>All ways you demand something and all ways we lie so we can avoid getting
>>>>>holocausted® !
>>>>
>>>>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, you always try to throw some other jew
>>>>raghead under the jew bus...in this case, circumcised jew cunt Iris !
>>>>
>>>>You subpeople got, no shame !
>>>
>>>We got 'holocausted'®™ because we had no cajones ! LOL
>>
>>Right !
>>
>>This way to the trains to the jew theme parks ! All ABOARD !
>>Step lively ! Stand clear of, the closing doors !
>
>Correct ! Gute Reise, as we say in yiddish ! Mazel tov !

Right ! Enjoy all ready ! Auf Wiedersehen or Wiedergutmachung ?

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-09 19:48:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>>>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I don't get Nuremberged!
>>>>
>>>>We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>>
>>>Right !
>>
>>Correct!

Of course it's correct, Gordon! You can't even manage to find a 78
year old Jew and holocaust him!

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-10 12:41:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 May 2018 12:48:52 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>We got 'holocausted'®™ because we had no cajones ! LOL
>>>>
>>>>Right !
>>>>
>>>>This way to the trains to the jew theme parks ! All ABOARD !
>>>>Step lively ! Stand clear of, the closing doors !
>>>
>>>Correct ! Gute Reise, as we say in yiddish ! Mazel tov !
>>
>>Right ! Enjoy all ready ! Auf Wiedersehen or Wiedergutmachung ?
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>Of course it's correct, Gordon ! I can't even manage to find a 78
>year old circumcised jew cunt and throw her under the jew bus !

Right !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-11 01:03:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:


>>>>>>>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I don't get Nuremberged!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>>>>
>>>>>Right !
>>>>
>>>>Correct!
>>
>>Of course it's correct, Gordon! You can't even manage to find a 78
>>year old Jew and holocaust him!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>Right !


They sure don't make goose-steppers like they used to! Why are they
all pussies now, Gordon?

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-11 13:02:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 10 May 2018 18:03:35 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>>This way to the trains to the jew theme parks ! All ABOARD !
>>>>>>Step lively ! Stand clear of, the closing doors !
>>>>>
>>>>>Correct ! Gute Reise, as we say in yiddish ! Mazel tov !
>>>>
>>>>Right ! Enjoy all ready ! Auf Wiedersehen or Wiedergutmachung ?
>>>>
>>>>LOLOK
>>>
>>>Of course it's correct, Gordon ! I can't even manage to find a 78
>>>year old circumcised jew cunt and throw her under the jew bus !
>>
>>Right !
>
>They sure still make jews like they used to ! Why are we
>all chickenshit pussies, Gordon ?

Step this way to the trains to the jew theme parks ------------->

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-11 13:10:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>>>>Of course it's correct, Gordon! You can't even manage to find a 78
>>>>year old Jew and holocaust him!
>>>>
>>>>ROFLMJAO
>>
>>>Right !
>>
>>
>>They sure don't make goose-steppers like they used to! Why are they
>>all pussies now, Gordon?
>>
>>LOL

>Step this way to the trains to the jew theme parks ------------->

All gone, now, Gordon! There's just you, and a scaffold.

Step right up! You must be at least this tall to be Nuremberged®!!!

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-12 12:28:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 06:10:18 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>>Of course it's correct, Gordon ! I can't even manage to find a 78
>>>>>year old circumcised jew cunt and throw her under the jew bus !
>>>>
>>>>Right !
>>>
>>>They sure still make jews like they used to ! Why are we
>>>all chickenshit pussies, Gordon ?
>>
>>Step this way to the trains to the jew theme parks ------------->
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>All 'holocausted'®™, now, Gordon ! There's just me, and an oven !

Step right up ! Anyone got, a light ?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-12 12:44:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>Step right up ! Anyone got, a light ?

Posted your address yet, Gordon?

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-13 12:56:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:44:51 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>Step right up ! Anyone got, a light ?
>
>Posted your address yet, Gordon ?

Posted YOURS yet raghead ? YOU'RE the one who's supposed to get,
'holocausted'®™ !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-13 13:18:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:

>>Posted your address yet, Gordon ?
>
> You know I don't have the cajones to do THAT!

But it's so much FUN to humiliate you by asking, and watching you make
more excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®!!!

LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
NEMO
2018-05-14 11:53:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
YES and YES!

LOL!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-05-12 18:31:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:28:03 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> All gone, now, Gordon! There's just you, and a scaffold.
>>
>> Step right up! You must be at least this tall to be Nuremberged®!!!
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>
> I'll step right up ! Anyone got, a light ?

Oh no, not yet another excuse NOT to step up, you rope-dodging COWARD!
Somebody light the way for the coward or she'll never move on! LOL

> shabbat shalom a"h!
>
> gut shabbos!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-05-11 19:43:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 06:02:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Right !
>>
>>
>> They sure don't make goose-steppers like they used to! Why are they
>> all pussies now, Gordon?
>>
>> LOL
>
> You wanna hang me? Try to get at my serbian neck if you can: https://ibb.co/jKjM1J

Wow! You REALLY make it hard for the Jews to get you, Retardovic! LOL

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2018-05-10 15:58:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:41:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >>>>We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>> >>
>> >>>Right !
>> >>
>> >>Correct!
>>
>> Of course it's correct, Gordon! You can't even manage to find a 78
>> year old Jew and holocaust him!
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>
> Right ! But I WOULD, if I managed to get out of the house!

YEAH! But you WON'T ever get out of the house, housebound idiot! LOL

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-05-09 16:25:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 May 2018 05:34:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >>>That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I don't get Nuremberged!
>> >>
>> >>We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>>
>> >Right !
>>
>> Correct!
>
> Right ! Enjoy all ready making a total ass of myself !

EVERYONE enjoys it, asshole! LOL

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2018-05-08 15:45:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:17:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I don't get Nuremberged!
>>
>> We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>
> Right ! But I do have cajones occasionally <snigger>

Those bouncing against your chin don't count, cocksucking Razovic!

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?


> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-12 16:21:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:VCjIC.87414$***@fx08.am4...

>On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:17:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> >That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I
>>> >don't get Nuremberged!
>>>
>> We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>>
>> Right ! But I do have cajones occasionally <snigger>

>Those bouncing against your chin don't count, cocksucking Razovic!

Those are the only ones the mangina CAN count!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-13 12:56:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 12 May 2018 09:21:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:VCjIC.87414$***@fx08.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> Those are the only ones the mangina CAN count!
>
>
>Michael

Have you lost count of all the niggers who have sodomised you at the
Queen Mary parking lot, mong? Of COURSE you have! ADD 15 for last
night to the total!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-13 14:09:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:

>I have lost count of all the niggers who have sodomised me at the
>Queen Mary parking lot, mong! Of COURSE I have! ADD 15 for last
>night to the total!

No *WONDER* you wear a colostomy bag, Gordon!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
The Peeler
2018-05-13 15:49:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:56:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >>> >That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I
>> >>> >don't get Nuremberged!
>> >>>
>> >> We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>> >>
>> >> Right ! But I do have cajones occasionally <snigger>
>>
>> >Those bouncing against your chin don't count, cocksucking Razovic!
>>
>> Those are the only ones the mangina CAN count!
>>
>>
>> Michael
>
> I have lost count of all the niggers who have sodomised me at the
> Queen Mary parking lot, master! Of COURSE I have! ADD 15 for last
> night to the total!

15 niggers for you, gay Razovic? That would have been 30 balls bouncing
against your chin and 15 bucks, you've made last night, you busy girl!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>


--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-13 16:00:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Sat, 12 May 2018 09:21:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>
>>
>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>news:VCjIC.87414$***@fx08.am4...

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>> Those are the only ones the mangina CAN count!
>>
>>
>>Michael

>Have you lost count of all the niggers who have sodomised you at the
>Queen Mary parking lot, mong? Of COURSE you have! ADD 15 for last
>night to the total!

You are the sodomized one here!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-14 12:22:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 13 May 2018 09:00:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>>news:VCjIC.87414$***@fx08.am4...
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

You'l watch ANI asshole!

>>> Those are the only ones the mangina CAN count!
>>>
>>>
>>>Michael
>
>>Have you lost count of all the niggers who have sodomised you at the
>>Queen Mary parking lot, mong? Of COURSE you have! ADD 15 for last
>>night to the total!
>
> You are the sodomized one here!
>
>
>Michael

YOU are the one who gets sodomised senseless by niggers from Compton
every weekend....do you think about Chrissie Morton while it's
happening?

Happy new half hour, asshole!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-14 18:22:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 14 May 2018 05:22:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>
> You'l watch ANI asshole!

HE will watch vulvas! YOU will watch an anus, every time you look in the
mirror, dreckserb!

>> You are the sodomized one here!
>>
>>
>>Michael
>
> YOU are the one who gets sodomised senseless by niggers from Compton
> every weekend....do you think about Chrissie Morton while it's
> happening?

Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

> Happy new half hour, asshole!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-05-13 15:46:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 12 May 2018 09:21:27 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> "The Peeler" wrote in message news:VCjIC.87414$***@fx08.am4...
>
>>On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:17:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>
>>>> >That's, RIGHT ! In fact, I always come up with a new excuse so I
>>>> >don't get Nuremberged!
>>>>
>>> We Nuremberged® all the ones with cajones! LOL
>>>
>>> Right ! But I do have cajones occasionally <snigger>
>
>>Those bouncing against your chin don't count, cocksucking Razovic!
>
> Those are the only ones the mangina CAN count!
>
> Michael

If she gets a dollar for each pair that bounces against her chin, it's no
surprise she no longer needs to work or peddle used satellite dishes on
Usenet!
The Peeler
2018-05-06 16:36:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 06 May 2018 05:12:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> No, you did not "notice" it, you lying sack of shit!
>>
>> I TOLD YOU.
>>
>> It was only THEN that you realized you had- AGAIN - been tricked by a
>> superior Jew, who was only toying with you, like a cat plays with a
>> tiny, stupid mouse.
>>
>> Post your address. Now.
>
> I TOLD YOU you were, raghead....from the, very BEGINNING !
> That's why we HUMANS all ways demand proof and verification from you
> ragheads !

You are just being slapped around by a SUPERIOR HUMAN, dreckserb slav!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2018-05-05 14:02:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc) wrote:

> GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
>
> "FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
>
> Photograph with wife:
> http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
>
> Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>

That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Peeler
2018-05-02 17:11:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 06:37:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >>We do too-- it's called YOU getting Nuremberged®!
>>
>> >It, IS ragboi !
>>
>> Come out of your basement and let's give it a whirl, Gordon!
>>
>> LOL
>
> I WILL !

Hahahahaaa!!! Good one, housebound cripple! LOL

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Antisocial about anal Razovic:
"Nazis can be dumb but you're dumbing new depths!"
MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-01 15:17:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:53:30 AM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:26:04 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
> foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
> Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
> Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:
>
> <jew smut b'rissed>
>
> >>HUH?
> >>
> >>HAY!
> >>
> >>I KNOW the answer...
> >
> >We do too-- it's called US getting holocausted® !
>
> It, IS ragboi !
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Dingy what are you so upset about Dingy?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-02 13:37:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 1 May 2018 08:17:43 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:53:30 AM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:26:04 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
>> foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
>> Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
>> Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:
>>
>> <jew smut b'rissed>
>>
>> >>HUH?
>> >>
>> >>HAY!
>> >>
>> >>I KNOW the answer...
>> >
>> >We do too-- it's called US getting holocausted® !
>>
>> It, IS ragboi !
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
>Dingy what are you so upset about Dingy?

Y-chi, have you taken your state-mandated drugz today Y-chi?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-02 17:12:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 06:37:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Dingy what are you so upset about Dingy?
>
> Y-chi, have you taken your state-mandated drugz today Y-chi?

Razovic, have you washed out your colostomy bag in the kitchen sink today
already? LOL

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
GB
2018-04-30 14:26:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
are.

Why do you insist on not getting treatment?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-30 18:53:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:26:20 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
<***@microsoft.com> wrote:

>Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
>demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
>are.

Oh it's you again, jewboi. Here to prove what a sad little jew
raghead foreskin amputee you are.

>Why do you insist on not getting treatment?

Why do you insist on infesting your host country instead of doing an
aliyah to 'Israeel'?
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-30 19:38:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:53:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
>>demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
>>are.
>
> Oh it's you again, jewboi. Here to prove what a sad little jew
> raghead foreskin amputee you are.

Oh, you HAD to run along again, and prove, ON THE SPOT, the very point he
just made about you, eh, dumb anal Razovic? Just HOW dumb are you? LOL

>>Why do you insist on not getting treatment?
>
> Why do you insist on infesting your host country instead of doing an
> aliyah to 'Israeel'?

Why do you insist on PLACARDING your idiocy when everybody knows anyway what
an idiot you are, eh, idiot Razovic?

--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-30 21:14:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 12:53:20 PM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:26:20 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
> <***@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
> >demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
> >are.
>
> Oh it's you again, jewboi. Here to prove what a sad little jew
> raghead foreskin amputee you are.
>
> >Why do you insist on not getting treatment?
>
> Why do you insist on infesting your host country instead of doing an
> aliyah to 'Israeel'?
> --
>
> "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
> there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
> Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
> just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
> Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
>
> "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
> you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
> an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
> are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
> you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
> a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
> you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
> scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
> by Negros."
> Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>
>
> - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
> attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
>
> "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
> take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
> Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
>
> - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
> claim to be a jew

Dingy you are playing with yourself again. Dingy you are an embarrassment to the human race. Dingy something very bad is going to happen to you and you brought it on yourself little Dingy!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-30 21:33:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:14:52 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 12:53:20 PM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:26:20 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
>> <***@microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
>> >demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
>> >are.
>>
>> Oh it's you again, jewboi. Here to prove what a sad little jew
>> raghead foreskin amputee you are.
>>
>> >Why do you insist on not getting treatment?
>>
>> Why do you insist on infesting your host country instead of doing an
>> aliyah to 'Israeel'?
>> --
>>
>> "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
>> there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
>> Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
>> just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
>> Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
>>
>> "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
>> you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
>> an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
>> are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
>> you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
>> a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
>> you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
>> scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
>> by Negros."
>> Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>
>>
>> - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
>> attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
>>
>> "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
>> take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
>> Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
>>
>> - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
>> claim to be a jew
>
>Dingy you are playing with yourself again.

Y-chi, you got no dick to play with, you drug-fucked a"h!

We will keep this in mind when viewing future posts.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-30 22:20:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:33:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>
>>Dingy you are playing with yourself again.
>
> Y-chi, I got no dick to play with, you drug-fucked a"h!

We know, dumb anal Razovic! You ONLY got your asshole -your main sex organ-
to play with!

> Keep this in mind when viewing my future posts.

We will, sexual cripple!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
GB
2018-04-30 21:59:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 30/04/2018 19:53, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:26:20 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
> <***@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
>> demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
>> are.
>
> Oh it's you again, jewboi. Here to prove what a sad little jew
> raghead foreskin amputee you are.

Not really. I just worry about your sanity.

You could just skulk in your cellar, and nobody would give a shit about
you. But you are so in need of attention that you put up with the
rebukes you get. You must be incredibly masochistic to keep coming back
for more.


>
>> Why do you insist on not getting treatment?
>
> Why do you insist on infesting your host country instead of doing an
> aliyah to 'Israeel'?

None of that helps your mad attention-seeking. It's really weird that
you do it by the clock. The same stupid remarks at the same time every
day.


> --
>
> "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
> there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
> Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
> just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
> Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
>
> "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
> you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
> an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
> are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
> you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
> a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
> you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
> scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
> by Negros."
> Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>
>
> - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
> attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
>
> "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
> take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
> Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
>
> - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
> claim to be a jew
>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-01 12:46:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 22:59:18 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
<***@microsoft.com> wrote:

>On 30/04/2018 19:53, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
>'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:26:20 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
>> <***@microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh it's you again. You always log on about this time of day to
>>> demonstrate, to anybody who hasn't kill-filed you, what a sad person you
>>> are.
>>
>> Oh it's you again, jewboi. Here to prove what a sad little jew
>> raghead foreskin amputee you are.
>
>Not really.

Yes, really. Don't you REALISE your host country neither needs you
nor wants you???

> I just worry about your sanity.

No need. I don't give a shit about yours....nor your continued
survival.

>You could just skulk in your cellar, and nobody would give a shit about
>you. But you are so in need of attention that you put up with the
>rebukes you get.

What rebukes? *I* do the rebuking here, yiddo.

>You must be incredibly masochistic to keep coming back
>for more.

You could just cower and rot in your lonely jew ghetto hovel until you
get expelled or 'holocausted'®™ and everyone would leave you
alone...and yet you come here just arksing to be insulted and mocked.
What the fuck is WRONG with you, schmuck? (excuse jewism)

>>> Why do you insist on not getting treatment?
>>
>> Why do you insist on infesting your host country instead of doing an
>> aliyah to 'Israeel'?
>
>None of that helps your mad attention-seeking.

It would save you the ignomy of being forcibly expelled, or better
still, pogrommed.

>It's really weird that
>you do it by the clock. The same stupid remarks at the same time every
>day.

You got a fucking PROBLEM with *when* I post now, jewboi?'...I don't
spend all day on Usenet like you do.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-01 17:14:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 01 May 2018 05:46:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the predictable, idiotic & psychotic BULLSHIT unread>

I've never before seen an idiot who was as proud of being an internationally
recognized idiot as you are, idiot Razovic! LOL

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2018-04-30 17:37:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
WHO is this retarded hysterical serbian bitch trying to impress with her
idiocy? Herself? The entire world? LOL Check this again, everyone:

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> I KNOW the answer....NONE of your semitic ragheads GOT any and when,
> you're the beneficiaries of, non-consensual inter-racial sodomy (as
> Harvey Weensteen will be, may it be soon insh'Allah) the cajones are,
> BEHIND you and you STILL never see them!
>
> LOLOK
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such SICK IDIOTS? LOL

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Loading...