HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHOOSH! .jew shabbosh SHODOMY go OK thish week? Circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary Riend'oh SHATISHFACTORILY SHODOMISHED?
2018-07-09 16:43:38 UTC

HAY!

SHOOSH up, the CABOOSH!!

WAS, it jew pedo?

Pathetic!

Circumcished jew shishter Shuzan Binder's, turn next jew shabbosh!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

2018-07-09 17:28:12 UTC
She's STILL guzzling jizz, the frustrated serbian bitch! Listen to this
HAY!
SHOOSH up, the CABOOSH!!
WAS, it jew pedo?
Pathetic!
Circumcished jew shishter Shuzan Binder's, turn next jew shabbosh!
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
For Christ's sake, Razovic: either swallow it or spit it out!!!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."