Council Caves In!
2017-03-03 03:56:07 UTC
This is almost too pathetic to watch. SCCAC Chairman William F Carter
once led thousands of Whites to demand integrity of what they used to
call "Southern Heritage," back in the late 90s and early 00s. After 17
years of Jew-media-controlled brainwashing, their numbers have been
reduced to a mere dozen or so. They will not accept this:

http://williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogi ... -cant-win/

With Bibles and prayers, they still believe that the dead-Jew-on-a-stick
"Jee-zus" will somehow make it down here from the far side of the Moon
and restore to glory all things Confederate. They now tell the Jew media
that they are resigned to "multiculturalism" and merely want to be part
of it! Get your barf bags ready:

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/group-co ... /409579793
Carolina Reb
2017-03-03 04:11:16 UTC
This is almost too pathetic to watch. SCCAC Chairman William F Carter
Hey Reb yer goddamn weblinks don't
work! Better go here:

http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3071
The Peeler
2017-03-03 10:36:05 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 20:11:16 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton about her homosexuality:
"Not to worry though, tonight will be ANOTHER night of surreptitious
MID: <31167f4c-d363-462f-ad25-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-03-03 10:35:44 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 22:56:07 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your faggot STENCH out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-03-05 21:42:57 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 15:45:17 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>