HUH? HAY! grubby uppity little jew raghead Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine aka Klaus Schadenfreude (LOVE, the fake German name) jealous of fellow jew raghead Voody Allen (né Konigsberg) who 'married' his gook stepdaughter!
2018-06-23 15:40:46 UTC

HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?

YOU'LL, just have, to be content with your little jew sodomites in,
your jew ghetto raghead !

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-06-23 17:43:08 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
You're the expert, Gordon!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-06-24 11:43:01 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:43:08 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
YOU'LL, just have, to be content with your little jew sodomites in,
your jew ghetto raghead !
We're the experts, Gordon !
You, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !

2018-06-24 12:28:49 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
You're the expert, Gordon!
LOL
I, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
You "are" Gordon!

That's why we're out breeding you! Soon, a minority you'll be!

2018-06-26 12:48:15 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 05:28:49 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
YOU'LL, just have, to be content with your little jew sodomites in,
your jew ghetto raghead !
We're the experts, Gordon !
You, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
We "are" Gordon !
That's why you're out breeding us ! Soon, a negligible minority we'll be !
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !

2018-06-26 12:51:56 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
I, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
You "are" Gordon!
That's why we're out breeding you! Soon, a minority you'll be!
LOL
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
*VERY* soon! Then, you won't have to come out of your basement. You'll
be DRAGGED out!

2018-06-27 11:50:41 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:51:56 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
YOU'LL, just have, to be content with your little jew sodomites in,
your jew ghetto raghead !
We're the experts, Gordon !
You, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
We "are" Gordon !
That's why you're out breeding us ! Soon, a negligible minority we'll be !
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
*VERY* soon ! Then, I won't have to come out of my jew ghetto. I'll
be DRAGGED out !
And 'holocausted'®™ on the spot raghead, cajones or not !

2018-06-27 12:12:07 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
I, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
You "are" Gordon!
That's why we're out breeding you! Soon, a minority you'll be!
LOL
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
*VERY* soon! Then, you won't have to come out of your basement. You'll
be DRAGGED out!
LOL
And Nuremberged® on the spot raghead, cajones or not !
Wrong!

We'll make a spectacle out of it, give all the families a chance to
gather over the weekend.

Nothing is better family entertainment than watching Nazis twitch and
jerk and gurgle at the end of a rope! You know that!

2018-06-28 12:05:23 UTC
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 05:12:07 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
That's why you're out breeding us ! Soon, a negligible minority we'll be !
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
*VERY* soon ! Then, I won't have to come out of my jew ghetto. I'll
be DRAGGED out !
And 'holocausted'®™ on the spot raghead, cajones or not !
Wrong !
We'll make a spectacle out of it, give all the jew subfamilies a chance to
gather over the jew shabbos.
Nothing is better jew family entertainment than watching fellow jews twitch and
jerk and gurgle at the end of a rope ! You know that !
EVERY body knows that raghead !

Like THIS:

Hay, that could be YOU raghead ! IF you, had the cajones to say
where you INFEST instead of, throwing circumcised jew cunt Iris under
the jew bus to save, your own scabby jew shitskin !

2018-06-28 12:19:00 UTC
[...]
Like THIS: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ClutteredThickAsianelephant
EXACTLY like that, Gordon! LOL
Hay, that could be YOU raghead ! IF you, had the cajones to say
where you INFEST instead of, throwing circumcised jew cunt Iris under
the jew bus to save, your own scabby jew shitskin !
Oh, you got new excuses ready?

2018-06-29 12:07:35 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 05:19:00 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Nothing is better jew family entertainment than watching fellow jews twitch and
jerk and gurgle at the end of a rope ! You know that !
EVERY body knows that raghead !
Like THIS: http://youtu.be/Wb4hx80tYT0
EXACTLY like that, Gordon ! LOL
Excellent ! The old ways are, the best !
Hay, that could be YOU raghead ! IF you, had the cajones to say
where you INFEST instead of, throwing circumcised jew cunt Iris under
the jew bus to save, your own scabby jew shitskin !
Oh, I got new jew excuses ready !
I BET you got, raghead !

jew registration card not available, mailed in for renewal ?

2018-06-29 12:38:30 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Hay, that could be YOU raghead ! IF you, had the cajones to say
where you INFEST instead of, throwing circumcised jew cunt Iris under
the jew bus to save, your own scabby jew shitskin !
Oh, you got new excuses ready?
ROFLMJAO
Oh, I got new excuses ready !
Al right! Let's see 'em!
I BET you got, raghead !
jew registration card not available, mailed in for renewal ?
What? That's the same excuses as before, you stupid lazy fuck!

Oh,OK, go ahead and email me one of your fake "Jew Registration cards"
and let's have a look at it.

2018-06-30 12:26:56 UTC
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 05:38:30 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hay, that could be YOU raghead ! IF you, had the cajones to say
where you INFEST instead of, throwing circumcised jew cunt Iris under
the jew bus to save, your own scabby jew shitskin !
Oh, I got new jew excuses ready !
I BET you got, raghead !
jew registration card not available, mailed in for renewal ?
Al [sic][SIC!!! LOL] right !
What ?
That's the same jew excuse as before, you stupid lazy jew fuck !

Oh,OK, go ahead and email me one of your fake Jew Registration cards
and let's have a look at it. Throw some other jew asshole under the
jew bus, why don't you !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-06-30 12:40:27 UTC
Post by The Jews
Oh, I got new excuses ready !
Al right! Let's see 'em!
I BET you got, raghead !
jew registration card not available, mailed in for renewal ?
What? That's the same excuses as before, you stupid lazy fuck!
Oh,OK, go ahead and email me one of your fake "Jew Registration cards"
and let's have a look at it.
sputter
Good to know that even after an entire YEAR, you're still so afraid of
Jews that you can't come up with a new excuse to avoid getting
Nuremberged® !!!!!

That's a serious case of Paralytische Angst vor Juden, Gordon!

Why don't you do the same thing to me that you claim you did to Chris
Morton?

Whatever that was.

Comment, Gordon, you goose-stepping pussy!!

2018-07-01 11:54:53 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 05:40:27 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
What ?
That's the same jew excuse as before, you stupid lazy jew fuck !
Oh,OK, go ahead and email me one of your fake Jew Registration cards
and let's have a look at it. Throw some other jew asshole under the
jew bus, why don't you !
Good to know that even after an entire YEAR, I'm still so afraid of
humans that I can't come up with a new jew excuse to avoid getting
holocausted® !!!!!
That's a serious case of Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung
raghead...possibly terminal !

To/too/two (pick one) bad you can't grow a cojón and say where you
REALLY infest...then you'd REALLY start shitting jew cinder b'locks!

2018-07-01 14:35:32 UTC
Post by The Jews
sputter
Good to know that even after an entire YEAR, you're still so afraid of
Jews that you can't come up with a new excuse to avoid getting
Nuremberged® !!!!!
That's a serious case of Paralytische Angst vor Juden, Gordon!
Why don't you do the same thing to me that you claim you did to Chris
Morton?
Whatever that was.
Comment, Gordon, you goose-stepping pussy!!
ROFLMJAO
You mean bore you to death with my endless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®?
Was that it? Or you could keep whining like a school girl about
wanting to know where I live, I suppose.

What would you actually DO with that information, Gordon? Just post my
address over and over again on Usenet?

You're surely not claiming you're going to grow a cajone all of a
sudden and come holocaust me!

BWAH ha haha a ha ha ha ha ha hah ah a hah ah a ha ha ha hah a

THat's funny.

2018-07-02 12:39:10 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 07:35:32 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Oh,OK, go ahead and email me one of your fake Jew Registration cards
and let's have a look at it. Throw some other jew asshole under the
jew bus, why don't you !
Good to know that even after an entire YEAR, I'm still so afraid of
humans that I can't come up with a new jew excuse to avoid getting
holocausted® !!!!!
That's a serious case of Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung
raghead...possibly terminal !
To/too/two (pick one) bad you can't grow a cojón and say where you
REALLY infest...then you'd REALLY start shitting jew cinder b'locks!
NO chance, in HELL of THAT ever happening, Gordon !
We, KNOW that raghead !

2018-07-02 16:51:40 UTC
On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:39:10 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Why don't you do the same thing to me that you claim you did to Chris
Morton?
Whatever that was.
Comment, Gordon, you goose-stepping pussy!!
ROFLMJAO
You mean bore you to death with my endless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®?
Was that it? Or you could keep whining like a school girl about
wanting to know where I live, I suppose.
What would you actually DO with that information, Gordon? Just post my
address over and over again on Usenet?
You're surely not claiming you're going to grow a cajone all of a
sudden and come holocaust me!
BWAH ha haha a ha ha ha ha ha hah ah a hah ah a ha ha ha hah a
THat's funny.
We, KNOW that raghead !
So you KNOW that you are laughing stock, an idiot and a loser! LOL But you
DON'T know what to do about it, you all-time loser! LOL

2018-07-02 18:59:04 UTC
[...]
That's why ALL humans laugh at you!

2018-07-03 12:08:11 UTC
On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:59:04 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
That's a serious case of Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung
raghead...possibly terminal !
To/too/two (pick one) bad you can't grow a cojón and say where you
REALLY infest...then you'd REALLY start shitting jew cinder b'locks!
NO chance, in HELL of THAT ever happening, Gordon !
We, KNOW that raghead !
That's why ALL humans laugh at me !
It, IS raghead !

2018-07-03 15:16:31 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:08:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You mean bore you to death with my endless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®?
Was that it? Or you could keep whining like a school girl about
wanting to know where I live, I suppose.
What would you actually DO with that information, Gordon? Just post my
address over and over again on Usenet?
You're surely not claiming you're going to grow a cajone all of a
sudden and come holocaust me!
BWAH ha haha a ha ha ha ha ha hah ah a hah ah a ha ha ha hah a
THat's funny.
We, KNOW that raghead !
That's why ALL humans laugh at you!
It, IS raghead !
Your "life" IS a LAUGH, dreckserb! Just "think" of it: trolling on Usenet
for OVER TWENTY YEARS AROUND THE CLOCK! Never was there seen a bigger LOSER
on the entire Internet!
2018-07-08 17:52:29 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:08:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We, KNOW that raghead !
That's why ALL humans laugh at you!
It, IS raghead !
Your "life" IS a LAUGH, dreckserb! Just "think" of it: trolling on Usenet
for OVER TWENTY YEARS AROUND THE CLOCK! Never was there seen a bigger LOSER
on the entire Internet!
The mangina has nothing else due to his Judenhass.

2018-07-08 18:25:01 UTC
Your "life" IS a LAUGH, dreckserb! Just "think" of it: trolling on Usenet
for OVER TWENTY YEARS AROUND THE CLOCK! Never was there seen a bigger LOSER
on the entire Internet!
The mangina has nothing else due to his Judenhass.
Michael
The hilarious part of it is: the stupid cunt doesn't believe that it SHOWS
what's wrong with her! LOL

The Peeler
2018-07-01 15:48:52 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 04:54:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
What? That's the same excuses as before, you stupid lazy fuck!
Oh,OK, go ahead and email me one of your fake "Jew Registration cards"
and let's have a look at it.
sputter
Good to know that even after an entire YEAR, you're still so afraid of
Jews that you can't come up with a new excuse to avoid getting
Nuremberged® !!!!!
That's a serious case of Paralytische Angst vor Juden, Gordon!
Why don't you do the same thing to me that you claim you did to Chris
Morton?
Whatever that was.
Comment, Gordon, you goose-stepping pussy!!
ROFLMJAO
That's my Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung durch euch Juden...possibly
terminal !
My ...you ARE one ridiculous "goose-stepping pussy", dumb anal Razovic! LOL
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
woman. You can't have sex."
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
The Jews
2018-07-01 15:58:01 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 17:48:52 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
[...]
And it WILL be terminal- if he ever grows a cajone and steps outside
his basement!

2018-06-28 17:30:37 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 05:05:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Wrong!
We'll make a spectacle out of it, give all the families a chance to
gather over the weekend.
Nothing is better family entertainment than watching Nazis twitch and
jerk and gurgle at the end of a rope! You know that!
EVERY body knows that raghead !
Like THIS: https://postimg.cc/image/46ic526fd/
I admit, dreckserb, you never looked any better! LOL
The Peeler
2018-06-27 18:37:46 UTC
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 04:50:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
You "are" Gordon!
That's why we're out breeding you! Soon, a minority you'll be!
LOL
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
*VERY* soon! Then, you won't have to come out of your basement. You'll
be DRAGGED out!
LOL
And 'holocausted'®™ on the spot raghead, cajones or not !
"Nuremberged" was the word you were looking for, Retardovic!
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-02 02:18:05 UTC
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 04:50:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
*VERY* soon! Then, you won't have to come out of your basement. You'll
be DRAGGED out!
LOL
And 'holocausted'®™ on the spot raghead, cajones or not !
"Nuremberged" was the word you were looking for, Retardovic!
We have our ropes ready for the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk!

Happy New Month!

2018-07-02 18:14:25 UTC
And 'holocausted'®™ on the spot raghead, cajones or not !
"Nuremberged" was the word you were looking for, Retardovic!
We have our ropes ready for the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk!
ALWAYS!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Thanks! Also to you!
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-06 11:20:15 UTC
And 'holocausted'®™ on the spot raghead, cajones or not !
"Nuremberged" was the word you were looking for, Retardovic!
We have our ropes ready for the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk!
ALWAYS!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Thanks! Also to you!
You are welcome.

2018-07-07 12:36:55 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 04:20:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are welcome.
Michael
You are inane and slant eyed. As well as being GBLTPQ and degenerate.

2018-07-07 19:44:43 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 05:36:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Thanks! Also to you!
You are welcome.
Michael
You are inane and slant eyed. As well as being GBLTPQ and degenerate.
HE is NOTHING of that! YOU are ALL of that, dreckserb!
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her sexual experiences, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-03 12:08:12 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:18:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
We have our ropes ready for the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk!
LOLOK! What exactly do you think you can DO with those ropes, you
pathetic little GBLTPQ ladyboy?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Michael
Inane.

Happy new hour, asshole.

2018-07-03 15:16:46 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:08:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
"Nuremberged" was the word you were looking for, Retardovic!
We have our ropes ready for the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk!
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
What exactly do you think you can DO with those ropes, you
pathetic little GBLTPQ ladyboy?
THIS, you piece of serbian nazi shit: http://tinyurl.com/jysc36x
Happy New Month!
Michael
Inane.
...projects, again, the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb
psychopath Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Happy new hour, asshole.
Poor psychotic idiot! <BG>
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-06-26 16:45:35 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:48:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
You're the expert, Gordon!
LOL
I, ARE raghead...in ANY form of subhuman perversity !
You "are" Gordon!
That's why we're out breeding you! Soon, a minority you'll be!
LOL
VERY SOON, insh'Allah !
With sexual cripples like you ...VERY VERY SOON, you idiotic housebound
impotent dreckserb! <BG>

2018-06-24 18:48:08 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 04:43:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
You're the expert, Gordon!
LOL
I, AM raghead...especially as I'm the product of bestiality !
I just was about to say that, dreckserb! Was that between a serb pig and
polish pig, slav pig?
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
The Peeler
2018-06-23 17:53:41 UTC
Looks like the serbian retard wants to "impress" everyone with her
congenital idiocy again! And she's quite successful at it! Check this
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
YOU'LL, just have, to be content with your little jew sodomites in,
your jew ghetto raghead !
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an asshole!
2018-06-23 18:29:43 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 19:53:41 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

What a RETARDED foreskin peeling Grik anus!

2018-06-23 18:35:37 UTC
<quote>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703456/Teen-16-hanged-school-toilets.html

Teenager, 16, was found hanged in school toilets after being bullied and
called 'stupid Pole' by other pupils and told to 'go back to your own
country', inquest hears

Before her death, she complained of racism at school on teen website Ask.fm

</quote>
The Peeler
2018-06-23 19:34:31 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 11:29:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Looks like the serbian retard wants to "impress" everyone with her
congenital idiocy again! And she's quite successful at it! Check this
HAY is, it bestiality when two, subhumans of different sub-species
'mate' ?
YOU'LL, just have, to be content with your little jew sodomites in,
your jew ghetto raghead !
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an asshole!
What a RETARDED foreskin peeling Grik anus!
You will NEVER manage to hide your assholeness, eh, asshole Razovic? LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.