HUH? HAY! Circumcised neo-jew shitske Ivanka Trump visits 'ancestral homeland' with sleazy little jew raghead weasel 'husband' Jared Kushnersky for opening of Great Satan's 'embassy' in Al-Quds!
2018-05-14 15:30:07 UTC

HAY!

Up, this kind of shit, you just can't make!

2018-05-14 17:05:40 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over there".

Hilarious!
The Peeler
2018-05-14 18:19:02 UTC
This dumb psychotic serbian bitch simply CAN'T hide what's wrong with her.
HAY!
Up, this kind of shit, you just can't make!
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
RETARDED? LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.