HUH? HAY! Sleazy slimy jew scumbag Harvey Weensteen indicted on new sexual assault charges.....faces DECADES of non-consensual inter-racial sodomy!
2018-07-04 12:37:33 UTC

HAY!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/07/02/harvey-weinstein-indicted-on-new-sexual-assault-charges-could-face-life-in-prison/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c115d86797fa

LOLOK!

To a nicer person, it couldn't happen!

Hollyvood will never, be the same!

2018-07-04 12:56:50 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Hollyvood will never, be the same!
Of COURSE it will be the same!

We Jews will CONTINUE to run it!
We Jews will CONTINUE to make millions of dollars!
You glue huffers will CONTINUE to pick up cans alongside the highway
in a vain attempt to afford tickets and Red Vines!
We will CONTINUE to use the profits to control the media, the
government, and the world!
You will CONTINUE to whine like a little girl about it to your fellow
glue-huffers !
You will CONTINUE to hide to avoid being Nuremberged®!

That about cover it?

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-07-05 12:49:40 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jul 2018 05:56:50 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/07/02/harvey-weinstein-indicted-on-new-sexual-assault-charges-could-face-life-in-prison/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c115d86797fa
LOLOK!
To a nicer subperson, it couldn't happen!
Hollyvood will never, be the same!
Of COURSE it will never be the same !
It will, be JUDENREIN raghead ! MOST of, the Hollyvood jew scum have
ALL READY either been fired or suicided themselves or been charged
with sexual harassment or better !

Sleazy slimy scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the j-word) won't
be producing any jew movies through jew 'shell companies'...but he
WILL be co-starring in his own jew inter-species porn movie 'When
LeRon met Harvey'!

2018-07-05 13:15:30 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
It will, be JUDENREIN raghead ! MOST of, the Hollyvood jew scum have
ALL READY either been fired or suicided themselves or been charged
with sexual harassment or better !
So funny!

On one hand, Gordon and his glue-huffing ilk INSIST that Jews run
Hollywood, which we do.

On the other hand, they insist that "most" Jewish executive, leaders,
and financiers in Hollywood are now "gone" with the arrest of one or
two people.

Math, they're not very good at!

2018-07-06 12:37:16 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 06:15:30 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hollyvood will never, be the same!
Of COURSE it will never be the same !
It will, be JUDENREIN raghead ! MOST of, the Hollyvood jew scum have
ALL READY either been fired or suicided themselves or been charged
with sexual harassment or better !
Sleazy slimy scumbag Harvey Weensteen (don't mention the j-word) won't
be producing any jew movies through jew 'shell companies'...but he
WILL be co-starring in his own jew inter-species porn movie 'When
LeRon met Harvey'!
LOLOK
So funny !
It, IS raghead ! Hysterical !

2018-07-06 18:31:00 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:37:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
So funny!
On one hand, Gordon and his glue-huffing ilk INSIST that Jews run
Hollywood, which we do.
On the other hand, they insist that "most" Jewish executive, leaders,
and financiers in Hollywood are now "gone" with the arrest of one or
two people.
Math, they're not very good at!
LOL
It, IS raghead ! Hysterical !
Indeed! BTW, "Hysterical" would be the perfect middle name for you, Goran
Hysterical Razovic! <BG>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, you sure fantasize about Harvey Weinstein sodomizing you!
2018-07-10 22:11:17 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's slant
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
[...]
Dreckgook, you get sodomised so often at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!!
LOL] parking lot, thatr fantasising about Harvey Weensteen would be
superfluous (look it up).

2018-07-10 22:47:45 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:11:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Faggot, you sure fantasize about Harvey Weinstein sodomizing you!
Dreckgook, you get sodomised so often at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!!
LOL] parking lot, thatr fantasising about Harvey Weensteen would be
superfluous (look it up).
LOL Poor psychotic idiot!
Dumb anal Razovic admits about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-05 18:57:01 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 05:49:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Of COURSE it will be the same!
We Jews will CONTINUE to run it!
We Jews will CONTINUE to make millions of dollars!
You glue huffers will CONTINUE to pick up cans alongside the highway
in a vain attempt to afford tickets and Red Vines!
We will CONTINUE to use the profits to control the media, the
government, and the world!
You will CONTINUE to whine like a little girl about it to your fellow
glue-huffers !
You will CONTINUE to hide to avoid being Nuremberged®!
That about cover it?
ROFLMJAO
It will, be JUDENREIN raghead !
Not even your asshole will be judenrein, Razovic! LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on (Jewish) dick,
cocksucking Razovic?
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow (Jewish)
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-04 15:38:42 UTC
Dumb retarded hysterical serbian cunt Razovic ALWAYS sounds like she's on
HAY!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/07/02/harvey-weinstein-indicted-on-new-sexual-assault-charges-could-face-life-in-prison/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c115d86797fa
LOLOK!
To a nicer person, it couldn't happen!
Hollyvood will never, be the same!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! If'n ONLY someone would FINALLY do
this hysterical frustrated serbian bitch! That would shut her up for a day
...or two ...or three! LOL