Aryan babe vs jewess pig
2018-01-06 04:14:28 UTC
Aryan babe:

judensau:
Dhu on Gate
2018-01-06 04:45:04 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 23:14:28 -0500, Loose Cannon wrote:

I've lived all over the planet and the women tend to look better where
they treat their little girls better.

That's the only constant I've seen in female beauty.

Dhu

2018-01-08 05:07:17 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 04:45:04 +0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
I've lived all over the planet and the women tend to look better where
they treat their little girls better.
That's the only constant I've seen in female beauty.
Dhu
We treat our White women with decency and respect. The rest of the
females out there are strictly for game.
The Peeler
2018-01-08 11:32:09 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 00:07:17 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Dhu on Gate
I've lived all over the planet and the women tend to look better where
they treat their little girls better.
That's the only constant I've seen in female beauty.
Dhu
We treat our White women with decency and respect.
Yeah, we know about that, you unhappily married gay nazi sow:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch.

--Gay nazi sow Loose Sphincter whining about his "PIG".
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ
M***@thruhikinggear.com
So why do they keep their thighs shut whenever you're around?
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-09 12:54:57 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
I've lived all over the planet and the women tend to look better where
they treat their little girls better.
That's the only constant I've seen in female beauty.
Dhu
We treat our White women with decency and respect. The rest of the
females out there are strictly for game.
Here is how one white woman is treated.

Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
So why do they keep their thighs shut whenever you're around?
I think it is rather fucking obvious.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-01-09 14:38:49 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
I've lived all over the planet and the women tend to look better where
they treat their little girls better.
That's the only constant I've seen in female beauty.
Dhu
We treat our White women with decency and respect. The rest of the
females out there are strictly for game.
Here is how one white woman is treated.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/08/2562F93700000578-0-image-a-15_1423411029131.jpg
What a cute picture!

The Peeler
2018-01-06 10:41:30 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 23:14:28 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the sick gay nazi sow's usual sick gay shit>

Did your "PIG" at home force you to have sex with her again, Loose
Sphincter? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best