poor jewboi
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2017-03-04 00:05:29 UTC
jew shithead Ron Jakobsohn whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Ron Jakobsohn <***@gmx-x.com> posting as 'loose cannon'

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-03-04 00:19:28 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 19:05:29 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

<FLUSH>

Does your serbian pimp call you "Susan" when while he's porking you, Susan?
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-03-04 19:30:59 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Susan Cohen, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>