Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”? Question of the Day
2018-02-12 17:05:26 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a-responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day

Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |FEB 09, 2018 |120 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bill Ruger (courtesy tacticallife.com)
The New York Times has decided that now’s a good time to revisit Bill Ruger’s
pro-gun control position, starting like this . . .

When Devin Patrick Kelley took a Ruger AR-556 semiautomatic assault rifle to
the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Tex., last November, he
brought 15 high-capacity magazines that each contained 30 bullets . . .

If William B. Ruger Sr., the co-founder of the gun maker Sturm, Ruger &
Company, had had his way, Mr. Kelley’s firepower might have been much
diminished. In 1989, Mr. Ruger proposed a ban on high-capacity magazines,
which led a smaller rival to call Sturm, Ruger “the Benedict Arnold of the
gun industry.”

In 1994, he said his company would only sell a high-capacity magazine to
police officers.

“Someone who is not a police officer can buy one made elsewhere, but we can’t
do anything about that,” he said. “What we can do is be a responsible
firearms manufacturer ourselves. And we believe we are.”

The article points out that no one in the Ruger clan has a say about what
happens at Ruger these days. But implies that America is worse for big Bill’s
departure.

Twenty-six people died in the Sutherland Springs shooting, including the
pastor’s 14-year-old daughter and a pregnant woman, while another 20 were
injured by a gun bearing the Ruger name. If he were alive today, America’s
most outspoken gun maker would likely have had something to say.

I wonder what that would be. Meanwhile, does the American firearms industry
have a moral responsibility to try to limit firearms-related crime?

Just Wondering
2018-02-12 18:52:24 UTC
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun
Violence”? Question of the Day
Does the Banking Industry have a responsibility to limit robberies by
forcing us into a cashless, all-electronic transaction society?
max headroom
2018-02-12 19:21:05 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit "Gun
Violence"? Question of the Day
Does the Banking Industry have a responsibility to limit robberies by
forcing us into a cashless, all-electronic transaction society?
Do car makers have a responsibility to limit reckless or drunk driving?

Does the liquor industry have a responsibility to limit drunk driving?

Does Diamond Matches have a responsibility to limit arson?

Less ridiculous--

Does Hollywood have a responsibility to limit "Gun Violence"?
Mr. B1ack
2018-02-12 19:47:45 UTC
INDIVIDUAL CITIZENS have the responsibility to
limit "gun violence" by NOT shooting people
unlawfully. They also have the responsibility to
limit "salad-fork violence" by NOT stabbing
people unlawfully over wilted lettuce.

It's not Remingtons fault if you waste the neighbor
over where his dog poops - it's YOUR fault and
YOU get to take the rap.

Likewise it's not General Motors fault if you drive
through a red light aind into a bus full of nuns.
It's YOUR fault and YOU are responsible. Forget
blaming GM or the company that provided the
steel or paint or window glass or whomever
invented the color red ... YOUR fault.

Guns can be used properly, or improperly.
YOU decide. YOU are responsible. YOU
have the free will, not the car/gun/fork/whatever.
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-13 05:48:46 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
INDIVIDUAL CITIZENS have the responsibility to
limit "gun violence" by NOT shooting people
unlawfully. They also have the responsibility to
limit "salad-fork violence" by NOT stabbing
people unlawfully over wilted lettuce.
It's not Remingtons fault if you waste the neighbor
over where his dog poops - it's YOUR fault and
YOU get to take the rap.
Likewise it's not General Motors fault if you drive
through a red light aind into a bus full of nuns.
It's YOUR fault and YOU are responsible. Forget
blaming GM or the company that provided the
steel or paint or window glass or whomever
invented the color red ... YOUR fault.
Guns can be used properly, or improperly.
YOU decide. YOU are responsible. YOU
have the free will, not the car/gun/fork/whatever.
I concur.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a-responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day/#comment-3832052

The Riefenstahls in the Goebbels media have a duty to reduce violence by no
longer treating mass murderers and Islamic terrorists like rock stars.

Governor Swill
2018-02-16 05:58:21 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
INDIVIDUAL CITIZENS have the responsibility to
limit "gun violence" by NOT shooting people
unlawfully. They also have the responsibility to
limit "salad-fork violence" by NOT stabbing
people unlawfully over wilted lettuce.
In the interest of self preservation, it behooves manufacturers,
retailers, gun owners and the gun lobby to assist in finding a
solution to the problem so the dingbats on the left will stop blaming
the weapons for the problem.

Swill
--
"Democrats are the party that says government can
make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed
and then they get elected and prove it." - P.J. O'Rourke
Scout
2018-02-13 07:14:49 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Michael Ejercito
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
Does the Banking Industry have a responsibility to limit robberies by
forcing us into a cashless, all-electronic transaction society?
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/25/business/apparent-theft-at-mt-gox-shakes-bitcoin-world.html

https://www.coindesk.com/nicehash-ceo-confirms-bitcoin-theft-worth-78-million/

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/03/bitcoin-stolen-bitfinex-exchange-hong-kong

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/bitcoin-falls-after-31-million-theft-of-cryptocurrency-tether

Seems to me it would be a lot harder to steal these amounts in
currency.......and the police would have a whole lot more evidence to go on
if it did.
Just Wondering
I dunno, but none of those are robberies.
Scout
So you're claiming nothing was stolen?
Just Wondering
2018-02-14 08:46:46 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Scout
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Michael Ejercito
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun
 Violence”? Question of the Day
Does the Banking Industry have a responsibility to limit robberies
by forcing us into a cashless, all-electronic transaction society?
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/25/business/apparent-theft-at-mt-gox-shakes-bitcoin-world.html
https://www.coindesk.com/nicehash-ceo-confirms-bitcoin-theft-worth-78-million/
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/03/bitcoin-stolen-bitfinex-exchange-hong-kong
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/bitcoin-falls-after-31-million-theft-of-cryptocurrency-tether
Seems to me it would be a lot harder to steal these amounts in
currency.......and the police would have a whole lot more evidence to
go on if it did.
I dunno, but none of those are robberies.
So you're claiming nothing was stolen?
No, I'm asking, Does the Banking Industry have a responsibility
to limit robberies by forcing us into a cashless, all-electronic
transaction society? And I'm claiming your examples are not
examples of robberies.

Perhaps you're confused by knowing the difference between
a robbery and other forms of theft. Robbery is the theft
of property or money through the offender's use of physical
force or fear against a victim. It requires the presence of
a victim who suffers actual or threatened harm. The examples
in your links don't meet that description. They are theft
but not robbery.
Scout
2018-02-16 02:58:24 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Scout
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Scout
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
If so, then it would seem to appear that a cashless, all-electronic
transaction society can be much more easily robbed....as is evidenced by the
massive theft of bitcoins and other electronic currency,.

Further, I find it interesting that those most interested in such crypto
currencies are often those who complain about global warming and/or climate
change. Despite the absolutely MASSIVE amounts of energy that mining that
crypto currency (and thus handling the transactions) eats up. Read an
article just the other day that the energy being used to mining bit coins in
Iceland is getting ready to exceed the total amount of power used in every
home in Greenland.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/in-iceland-bitcoin-mining-will-soon-use-more-energy-than-its-residents/

Indeed, here is a statistic for you I just found.

In June 2015 ONE (1) Bit coin transaction used the same amount of
electricity as 1.57 average American households for a entire day.

Further as of a year ago that electricity consumption had increased by about
6 times.

IOW, to handle a single bitcoin transaction as of a year ago consumed about
100 Kwhr of electricity.

Today it's even higher.

Indeed, crypo currently is the fastest growing consumer of electricity
currently consuming about 32TWh per year or about the total electrical
consumption of Denmark.

Which BTW is the 59th highest country (out of 219) in total electrical
consumption.
Loose Cannon
2018-02-12 19:00:26 UTC
Positively not. Violence against gooks can be quite entertaining

https://cdn.thinglink.me/api/image/632975464431878146/1240/10/scaletowidth
NEMO
2018-02-12 19:59:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

SURE it does... and so does the Israeli Mossad! LOL!
The Peeler
2018-02-12 20:45:45 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:00:26 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Positively not. Violence against gooks can be quite entertaining
So, when have you been violent towards any gooks, Loose Sphincter? Or are
you just a cowardly bigmouth like your serbian pimp? <BG>
de chucka
2018-02-12 19:37:31 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a-responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day
No
snip
2018-02-13 15:20:31 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:05:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a-responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |FEB 09, 2018 |120 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bill Ruger (courtesy tacticallife.com)
The New York Times has decided that now’s a good time to revisit Bill Ruger’s
pro-gun control position, starting like this . . .
What's WRONG with gook control, dreckgook?

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-13 15:38:03 UTC
What's WRONG with gook control, dreckgook?
If you only had the cajones to *do* something about it besides whine
like a little school girl!

[chuckle]
Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
The Peeler
2018-02-13 20:00:53 UTC
EXACTLY! Spot on! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-13 17:32:11 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:05:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a->>responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |FEB 09, 2018 |120 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bill Ruger (courtesy tacticallife.com)
The New York Times has decided that now’s a good time to revisit Bill Ruger’s
pro-gun control position, starting like this . . .
What's WRONG with gook control, dreckgook?
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

2018-02-14 15:47:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:32:11 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:05:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a->>responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |FEB 09, 2018 |120 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bill Ruger (courtesy tacticallife.com)
The New York Times has decided that now’s a good time to revisit Bill Ruger’s
pro-gun control position, starting like this . . .
What's WRONG with gook control, dreckgook?
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you.

Again, you defer to Chrissie's comment since you got, no mind of your
own, you inane jewloving mongoloid.

2018-02-14 18:14:42 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:32:11 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:05:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a->>>>responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |FEB 09, 2018 |120 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bill Ruger (courtesy tacticallife.com)
The New York Times has decided that now’s a good time to revisit Bill Ruger’s
pro-gun control position, starting like this . . .
What's WRONG with gook control, dreckgook?
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you.
Nithing, you just can not deal with his wit and wisdom!
Again, you defer to Chrissie's comment since you got, no mind of your
own, you inane jewloving mongoloid.
Here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a-responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day/#comment-3835425

Gangsters going around with BARS and Tommy guns were the result of
Prohibition.

What do you expect gangsters will do if stricter gun control laws are
enacted?

2018-02-15 14:44:15 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:14:42 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:05:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/robert-farago/does-the-firearms-industry-have-a->>>>responsibility-to-limit-gun-violence-question-of-the-day
Does the Firearms Industry Have a Responsibility to Limit “Gun Violence”?
Question of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |FEB 09, 2018 |120 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Bill Ruger (courtesy tacticallife.com)
The New York Times has decided that now’s a good time to revisit Bill Ruger’s
pro-gun control position, starting like this . . .
What's WRONG with gook control, dreckgook?
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you.
Nithing, you just can not deal with his wit and wisdom!
Dreckgook, moulies don't GOT, wit or wisdom! They're EXEMPT, just
like YOU!
Again, you defer to Chrissie's comment since you got, no mind of your
own, you inane jewloving mongoloid.
Here is my comment.
Greek your plagiarised comment and greek you, asshole.

2018-02-15 20:29:30 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:44:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, you just can not deal with his wit and wisdom!
Dreckgook, moulies don't GOT, wit or wisdom! They're EXEMPT, just
like YOU!
They keep beating you with their wit and wisdom, you screeching bleeding
cunt!
Again, you defer to Chrissie's comment since you got, no mind of your
own, you inane jewloving mongoloid.
Here is my comment.
Greek your plagiarised comment and greek you, asshole.
Instead, your "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY HARD! LOL
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-02-14 18:33:31 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:47:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you.
Instead, your OWN life keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard,
EVERY day!
Again, you defer to Chrissie's comment since you got, no mind of your
own, you inane jewloving mongoloid.
LOL!!! He knows how MUCH it hurts you whenever you read his name! You STILL
keep getting hissy fits whenever his name gets mentioned, even though he's
no longer around! LMAO!
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>