long may she fly
Loose Cannon
2015-06-29 18:43:40 UTC
The Peeler
2015-06-29 19:25:12 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1confed.jpg
<BG> Poor retard!
NEMO
2015-06-29 19:27:35 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1confed.jpg
Shove it up your arse, shiteater.

Did you feed the PIG, by the way?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
NEMO
2015-06-29 21:17:45 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1confed.jpg
Shove it up my jew arse, I'm a jew raghead shiteater.
Should we, kikey? Eat shit, jew asshole! LOLOK
NEMO
2015-06-29 21:18:57 UTC
http://www.docin.com/p-249281707.html

LOTS OF GOOD STUFF FROM DAVID IRVING'S HACKED WEBSITE!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from the email files of the nazoid pig! Especially,
lots of information on his fellow "revisionists"!

Enjoy! <snigger>
The Peeler
2015-06-29 21:58:09 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:17:45 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
Post by NEMO
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1confed.jpg
Shove it up your arse, shiteater.
Did you feed the PIG, by the way?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ
<quote>
This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.
</quote>
Could it be he's such a stupid asshole? LOLOK
Yeah, he seems to be as retarded as you! LOL
psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").
Carolina Reb
2015-06-30 05:21:29 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1confed.jpg
This just in! KKK to rally here Saturday,
July 18th. They are a Christian organization
as well. However, they are more activist,
and tend to the prayer stuff in their spare
time. This might be a good time for all
genuine White patriots to come together as
one people, and bicker over religion differences
later. The Jews also bicker among their own,
but come together as one, in their war on Whites.
Perhaps we should take a lesson from them.
Ya'll come!

http://mashable.com/2015/06/29/kkk-confederate-flag-rally/?utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner
The Peeler
2015-06-30 10:21:07 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:21:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH all of schizogranny's usual idiotic schizoid bullshit>

In case someone wants to know what schizogranny's inane trolling is all
about, you have to read up on this:

Our bigmouthed schizogranny's desperate attempt to find SOMEONE who would
contact her:

Carolina Reb in alt.singles on Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and
easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to,
"turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now retired, and would
like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex.
If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too.

I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back
from SOMEBODY!"

*ROTFLOL*!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Lonely schizogranny PLEADING for someone to contact her:
"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back
from SOMEBODY!"
Carolina Reb
2015-07-01 02:20:44 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:21:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident Nazi homo, "All
Life advances by becoming better adapted to its
environment - it evolves new forms to take advantage
of new or changed environments. Less adaptive, less
fit life forms cannot compete, and are displaced, or
die out. Much environmental change has been random,
a throw of the dice if you will, yet has served well to
challenge and advance life to ever-higher states. The
asteroid or comet that struck the Earth 65 million
years ago and wiped out most of the then-existing
species, including most or all of the dinosaurs , was
one of those random events.

That event opened up ecological niches that had once
been occupied by dinosaurs and other now-extinct
animals. The small furry creatures who were the
ancestors of all of today's mammals - including
Caucasians - were able to exploit those niches,
something we could not do while our predecessors
served as dinosaur food. There have been several
of these "extinction events" in the half billion years
or so since complex multi-cellular life on this planet
began; the one that wiped out the dinosaurs being
the most recent. The point of all this is that
advancement in the complexity and fitness of
competition and adversity came about as a result
of competition and the overcoming of adversity.

That is where the Jew comes into the picture. The
Jew is destruction incarnate. He is parasitism, degeneracy,
chaos - toxic to all life. He is self-selected for this role.
His purpose is to winnow the chaff from the grain,
metaphorically speaking. The Jew brings rot and
decadence. His personality is toxic. This shows in
the Jews' preference for scatological humor, their
championing of the sick, the weak, the base. But
nowhere is it more clear than in their attacks on our
Caucasian sexuality. The Jew poisons our reproductive
urge with his promotion of homosexual and inter-
racial sex, feminism, "gay" marriage, and endless
further combinations of filth and degeneracy. He
counters our art with anti-art, he counters our
high culture with trash cinema and Jew-tube
debauchery, he counters our genome with the
promotion of mixing with Negroes and Mestizos.

At some level the Jew knows exactly what he is,
subconsciously or consciously. That is why
he is extremely sensitive to any resistance to his
destructiveness. He also explains his fascination
with the "holocaust" that never happened. He is
obsessed with the idea that someday he will be
called to account for his depredations. He knows
that the truth cannot be covered up indefinitely
and that justice cannot be evaded forever.

The Jew of course, springs from the same universe
that Caucasians do. His purpose is to weed out
the weak and degenerate among us. That does not
mean he is not evil - if Caucasians understand that
evil is anything that hinders the advancement of
Caucasian people - then he is indeed evil. He is an
integral part of a duality that is actually different
manifestations of the same universe - which is the
all. The Jew exists for Caucasians to defeat. If we
do not defeat him, we will die - and in fact, will have
proved ourselves unworthy of life. To fail at that
will consign Caucasians to the grave forever,
and will probably lead to the extinction of intelligent
life on this planet.

A call to arms!

The Jew is a lethal virus that has taken an outwardly
human form. Nevertheless, Caucasian people must
fully realize that this humanized virus is potentially
much more lethal than its cousin which wiped out over
1/3rd of Europeans in 1348-1350. There is only one
solution. Total, complete, and absolute extermination.
The utter defeat of the Jew is not only a biological
necessity, but also a moral imperative.

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \

F O R T H E J E W

Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!

The Peeler
2015-07-01 10:32:13 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:20:44 -0700 (PDT), our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH poor handicapped schizogranny's usual schizoid bullshit unread>
Post by Carolina Reb
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
F O R T H E J E W
Here's for your greedy old Nazi homo arse, Humpin Hampton:

/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \

Enjoy! LOL
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/brazenbulllogo.jpg
The REAL "Bull" schizogranny keeps dreaming about:

Enjoy THAT, too, you greedy old Nazi cunt! LOL
from SOMEBODY!"
Born a cunt 'n' a coward werentcha walter
2015-07-04 11:09:53 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by The Peeler
[...]
so how's that dose of AIDS coming my little pale and pudgy walter?

No Omnes relinquite spes eh waldo?