Thieving jew vermin even steal from their own children!
2018-06-30 21:37:21 UTC
jewish Man Sues Mom Over Bar Mitzvah Money

https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/320121/jewish-boy-sues-mom-over-bar-mitzvah-money/

Today in crazy jewish news: a 20-year-old boy has successfully sued
his mom over a withheld bar mitzvah gift.

A judge ruled in favor of Jordan Zeidman last week, after he accused
his mother of refusing to hand over the $5,000 that his grandmother —
known in the family as “Baba” — had promised him as a bar mitzvah
gift, to be used for his college fund.

The facts: In 1998, after a nasty divorce, Zeidman’s parents both
pledged to contribute to their son’s college fund. Fast-forward to
2007, year of the infamous bar mitzvah, Baba pulls newly-made man
Zeidman aside and says: “I have $5,000 for you. Just like I gave to
your brother, and sister. And I’m going to give it to your mom to hold
for you.” In his testimony, Zeidman added his mother had subsequently
made a deposit to his college fun and appended a handwritten note
reading: “I owe Jordan $190.00 + $5,000 from Baba,” the New York Post
reported.

Shirley Zeidman, 54, testified at the trial that she has no memory of
this note, but that “it could be” her handwriting.

Judge Scott Fairgrieve found Shirley liable for conversion and unjust
enrichment, and awarded her son the tidy sum that his mother “held for
[his] benefit and continues to hold, in violation of her fiduciary
duty.”
NEMO
2018-06-30 21:38:28 UTC
FUCK you, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... you inferior POLACK scum...
you will NEVER be one of us ARYANS!
LOL^5!
The Peeler
2018-06-30 22:01:43 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 17:37:21 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
jewish Man Sues Mom Over Bar Mitzvah Money
You posted the same shit already several times over the last years, you dumb
gay nazi whore!
2018-07-01 11:54:53 UTC
[...]
Yeah, right!
Judge Scott Fairgrieve found Shirley liable for conversion and unjust
enrichment, and awarded her son the tidy sum that his mother “held for
[his] benefit and continues to hold, in violation of her fiduciary
duty.”
Shoosh! The jew idea of fiduciary duty: Vot I got, I keep.
These shubpeople got, no shame!

2018-07-01 15:49:58 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 04:54:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yeah, right!
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you,
spreading his asscheeks for you again, serb arsebandit?
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Judge Scott Fairgrieve found Shirley liable for conversion and unjust
enrichment, and awarded her son the tidy sum that his mother “held for
[his] benefit and continues to hold, in violation of her fiduciary
duty.”
Shoosh! The jew idea of fiduciary duty: Vot I got, I keep.
These shubpeople got, no shame!
Hey, dreckserb! Vhy don't, you post one of your little dreckserb comments on
that webpage? Afraid your IP might get logged? Report back! LOL
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
He begins to stink."
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-05 11:24:23 UTC
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 04:54:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yeah, right!
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you,
spreading his asscheeks for you again, serb arsebandit?
We can not expect anything else from the mangina.

2018-07-06 12:37:17 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 04:24:23 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
We can not expect anything else from the mangina.
Michael
All we expect from YOU is more craven ainlungus!

2018-07-06 18:24:46 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:37:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you,
spreading his asscheeks for you again, serb arsebandit?
We can not expect anything else from the mangina.
Michael
All we expect from YOU is more craven ainlungus!
Yet more PROJECTING on your part again, you sexually deviated cretin!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-08 16:33:14 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 04:24:23 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

We can not expect anything else from the mangina.
Michael
All we expect from YOU is more craven ainlungus!
Wrong again.

2018-07-09 13:28:06 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:33:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
All we expect from YOU is more craven ainlungus!
Wrong again.
Michael
Anything BUT wrong mong!

2018-07-09 16:42:11 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-07-09 16:43:10 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 06:28:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Wrong again.
Michael
Anything BUT wrong mong!
Slave, if your master Michael says WRONG, it does mean WRONG for you!
Capisci, our slave?
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-06 18:36:09 UTC
We can not expect anything else from the mangina.
"We?" Even ONE of you goddamn Gooks is one too many.
The Peeler
2018-07-06 19:12:49 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 11:36:09 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-07-06 22:52:47 UTC
Lisa Vannatta needs only one of us Asians to marry her and make babies in her womb! http://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-announce-engagement-racist-incels-now-living-worst-nightmare/

2018-07-07 12:36:55 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 15:52:47 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
We can not expect anything else from the mangina.
"We?" Even ONE of you goddamn Gooks is one too many.
Lisa Vannatta needs only one of us Asians to marry her and make babies in her womb!
Bestiality only TAKES one human and one subhuman.

WHERE are these bestial inter-species 'marriages' even legal,
dreckgook? In the Flippines?

M***@thruhikinggear.com
it's not bestiality you sick faggot! It is a union of man and woman! What would a faggot like you know about sweet lovin'? Now, imagine what their babies would look like!
2018-07-07 18:55:45 UTC
On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 10:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 15:52:47 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
We can not expect anything else from the mangina.
"We?" Even ONE of you goddamn Gooks is one too many.
Lisa Vannatta needs only one of us Asians to marry her and make babies in her womb!
Bestiality only TAKES one human and one subhuman.
WHERE are these bestial inter-species 'marriages' even legal,
dreckgook? In the Flippines?
it's not bestiality you sick faggot! It is a union of man and woman!
It IS bestiality, you slant eyed shitskinned mongoloid! It is a union
of human and subhuman...two completely different SPECIES!
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
What would a faggot like you know about sweet lovin'?
What would a slant eyed needledicked mong fairy like YOU know?
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Now, imagine what their babies would look like!
Hideous....ABSOLUTELY hideous! Surely a case for mandatory
abortion...forget all this choice shite...make it MANDATORY!

2018-07-07 19:30:37 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 11:55:45 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
I think we have a good idea what it would look like

2018-07-07 19:42:32 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 15:30:37 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Hideous....ABSOLUTELY hideous! Surely a case for mandatory
abortion...forget all this choice shite...make it MANDATORY!
I think we have a good idea what it would look like
Spreading 'em SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, you servile devoted gay
nazi whore? <BG>
2018-07-07 19:58:14 UTC
[...]
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/0c/d2/920cd2ba47d7a57d7eadf43cac6d3f53.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

A poster subchild for the pro-death lobby!

2018-07-07 19:42:25 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 11:55:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psychopath's psychotic bullshit>

...nothing's left!
2018-07-07 19:45:21 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 05:36:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Lisa Vannatta needs only one of us Asians to marry her and make babies in her womb!
Bestiality only TAKES one human and one subhuman.
YOU would know, cow-porker (see sig)!
WHERE are these bestial inter-species 'marriages' even legal,
dreckgook? In the Flippines?
These AREN'T "bestial inter-species marriages", dreckserb! It's the VERY
reason why you can't have such a marriage, cow-porker!
Dreckserb dfumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe,
supports sex with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-11 11:35:16 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 05:36:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Lisa Vannatta needs only one of us Asians to marry her and make babies in her womb!
Bestiality only TAKES one human and one subhuman.
YOU would know, cow-porker (see sig)!
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
WHERE are these bestial inter-species 'marriages' even legal,
dreckgook? In the Flippines?
These AREN'T "bestial inter-species marriages", dreckserb! It's the VERY
reason why you can't have such a marriage, cow-porker!
How would he know what normal relationships are like?
Dreckserb dfumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe,
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?>rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
That quote will haunt him for all time.

2018-07-11 15:07:30 UTC
These AREN'T "bestial inter-species marriages", dreckserb! It's the VERY
reason why you can't have such a marriage, cow-porker!
How would he know what normal relationships are like?
Normals run away from the dreckserb. Only animals and perhaps a few other
pervs like him won't (at first).
2018-07-12 12:39:44 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:35:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
YOU are into the jew brown eye kind.
Post by Michael Ejercito
How would he know what normal relationships are like?
How would a needledicked GBLTPQ ladyboy like YOU know what they're
like???
Post by Michael Ejercito
That quote will haunt him for all time.
Michael
Chrissie Morton's fat moulie anus will haunt YOU for all time.

2018-07-12 17:14:52 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 05:39:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Bestiality only TAKES one human and one subhuman.
YOU would know, cow-porker (see sig)!
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
YOU are into the jew brown eye kind.
Stop projecting, dreckserb!
These AREN'T "bestial inter-species marriages", dreckserb! It's the VERY
reason why you can't have such a marriage, cow-porker!
How would he know what normal relationships are like?
How would a needledicked GBLTPQ ladyboy like YOU know what they're
like???
You are projecting, yet AGAIN, on all accounts!
Dreckserb dumb anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe,
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?>rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
That quote will haunt him for all time.
Chrissie Morton's fat moulie anus will haunt YOU for all time.
No such thing happening, idiot girl! But that quote WILL haunt you for all
time!
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-13 11:31:05 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:35:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

The mangina is into the bovine kind.
YOU are into the jew brown eye kind.
Not!
How would he know what normal relationships are like?
How would a needledicked GBLTPQ ladyboy like YOU know what they're
like???
There is nothing needledicked nor GBLTPQ about me.
That quote will haunt him for all time.
Michael
Chrissie Morton's fat moulie anus will haunt YOU for all time.
Wrong.

You are into ani.

2018-07-14 11:45:21 UTC
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 04:31:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
YOU are into the jew brown eye kind.
Not!
ARE! Like, TOTALLY!
How would he know what normal relationships are like?
How would a needledicked GBLTPQ ladyboy like YOU know what they're
like???
There is nothing needledicked nor GBLTPQ about me.
You are like TOTALLY needledicked and GBLTPQ.
That quote will haunt him for all time.
Michael
Chrissie Morton's fat moulie anus will haunt YOU for all time.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are into ani.
Michael
Your slimy gook tongue is like TOTALLY into jew ani.

2018-07-14 18:29:09 UTC
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:45:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Not!
ARE! Like, TOTALLY!
You are PROJECTING! Like TOTALLY, dreckserb!
There is nothing needledicked nor GBLTPQ about me.
You are like TOTALLY needledicked and GBLTPQ.
You are like totally PROJECTING, yet again, dreckserb!
Wrong.
NOT.
Dreckserb, your master said WRONG!
You are into ani.
Michael
Your slimy gook tongue is like TOTALLY into jew ani.
Yet more projection on your part, you filthy shiteating serb peasant!