Everbody loves a Festival
Kenneth McVay
2017-03-03 04:24:46 UTC
My particular favorite? Operation Harvest Festival. A good time was
had by all (except the jews, of course)

http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/belzec1/bel110.html
Carolina Reb
2017-03-03 04:54:57 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay
My particular favorite? Operation Harvest Festival. A good time was
had by all (except the jews, of course)
http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/belzec1/bel110.html
Obviously they did not kill as
many as they thought they did,
because the goddamn Yids are
everywhere. However, I have a
feeling that will soon change.
The Peeler
2017-03-03 10:35:49 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 20:54:57 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your faggot stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up
"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-03-03 15:25:10 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-04 17:55:32 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Chris was right about him and his kind.

Michael
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-05 15:12:33 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:55:32 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[fluhs jew shite]
Post by Michael Ejercito
Chris was right about him and his kind.
Michael
We were right about uppity coon Chrissie Morton and we are right about
YOU, you slant eyed mongoloid!
The Peeler
2017-03-05 16:42:46 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 07:12:33 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
[...]
Idiots and psychopaths like you are NEVER right about ANYTHING, you dumb
anal serb peasant!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2017-03-03 19:17:31 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay
My particular favorite? Operation Harvest Festival. A good time was
had by all (except the jews, of course)
http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/belzec1/bel110.html
Obviously they did not kill as
many as they thought they did,
because the goddamn Yids are
everywhere. However, I have a
feeling that will soon change.
all Jews are better than you.

Michael
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
All jews are just as subhuman as you.
The Peeler
2017-03-03 20:34:26 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 12:23:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
all Jews are better than you.
Michael
All jews are just as subhuman as you.
They BOTH stand way above you ...and keep pissing all over you from their
superior position!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2017-03-03 10:36:00 UTC
Especially at unhappily married gay nazis like this laughing stock:

From: Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

</quote>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-03-03 15:24:39 UTC
Dresden BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
Sick nazoid fuck...