How To Kill Jews!
Add Reply
Walt Hampton
2016-04-23 05:50:23 UTC
Guns are tools. Guns are weapons. We — the White race — invented them.
We need to use them more, and we need to use them against the right enemy.
Gen. George Patton, maybe the greatest true American general, said this
right after the end of World War 2 in Europe: We killed the “wrong enemy.”
He saw what was going on in defeated Germany and the region, and it was
disgusting and “Semitic,” he said. Yes, the reality of Jewry was on full
display, and it made General Patton puke and woke him up to the Jew
infestation of the military high command and the U.S. government. He
wrote to his wife and he told his peers and friends that he would return
to the USA, get out of the military, and inform the people! Likely, he
could have been the next president in a landslide. Thus, Jewry assassinated
him there in Europe before he could return home.

Right here and right now, we need to be killing that right and true enemy
— Jewry. Yes, Jews. They’re a race, not a religion. They’re a race of
mongrel DNA — a mangey mix of all races — the core of which they solidified
by normal racial inbreeding at least 2,000 years ago. Israel’s test for
automatic citizenship is by race, not religion. The Jews are the enemy of
humanity. Read portions of their secret racial rule book, The Talmud,
and see for yourself. Big parts of that huge and most hateful book
taught by rabbis only to fellow Jews have been transcribed into English
and are freely available on the World Wide Web. (Here, and here, are two.
Get just a group of amazing excerpts here.)

http://www.whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=5009

If you read gun magazines, it is interesting to note some aspects of what
those magazines — ALL owned by Jews — say and do not say. I’m talking
about the magazines such as those by the NRA, and such titles as “American
Handgunner,” and “Guns&Ammo,” and so many more that you see in supermarkets,
bookstores, etc.

How to kill Jews? Guns provide us the easiest way. Other ways include
“accidenting”
them, stabbing them, injecting them with poisons, and using any other weapon
or way you can think of. As always, I say do it covertly and tell no one.
(Previous articles of advice are linked at the bottom of this site.)

http://www.whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=5009

"Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!"

2016-04-23 09:29:05 UTC
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 01:50:23 -0400, our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile Nazi homo swine's usual sick copy & paste
bullshit unread>

Answer the question finally, you miserable bigmouthed COWARD:

when are you going to kill your first Jew, you disgusting senile Nazi homo
swine? Or are you ONLY "All Bark & No Bite", you cowardly bigmouthed little
troll? <BG>

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Poor mentally and physically handicapped schizogranny wants to aid Russia:
"If Russian paratroops land in the highlands, I shall certainly go there and

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!
NEMO
2016-04-23 10:33:32 UTC
My favorite is the hanging of this nazoid shiteater... esp. the
part when the hangman sticks his fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-23 15:51:57 UTC
Post by Walt Hampton
Guns are tools. Guns are weapons. We — the White race — invented them.
We need to use them more, and we need to use them against the right enemy.
Gen. George Patton, maybe the greatest true American general, said this
right after the end of World War 2 in Europe: We killed the “wrong enemy.”
He saw what was going on in defeated Germany and the region, and it was
disgusting and “Semitic,” he said. Yes, the reality of Jewry was on full
display, and it made General Patton puke and woke him up to the Jew
infestation of the military high command and the U.S. government. He
wrote to his wife and he told his peers and friends that he would return
to the USA, get out of the military, and inform the people! Likely, he
could have been the next president in a landslide. Thus, Jewry assassinated
him there in Europe before he could return home.
By your advocacy of murdering Jews, you embraced evil.

2016-04-23 16:51:13 UTC
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 08:51:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Michael
By YOUR advocacy of ainlungus, you embraced jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!

2016-04-23 17:03:38 UTC
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 09:51:13 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
[...]
<BG> Psychotic idiot!

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-23 20:11:22 UTC
Post by Walt Hampton
[...]
Yet again, the forger brings up anilingus.
Post by The Peeler
<BG> Psychotic idiot!
I doubt that a woman's vagina will embrace the forger's flipping
needledick anytime soon.

2016-04-23 20:28:23 UTC
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:11:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
By your advocacy of murdering Jews, you embraced evil.
Michael
By YOUR advocacy of ainlungus, you embraced jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
Yet again, the forger brings up anilingus.
Yet again, you embrace jew rectums with your diarrhoea-smeared gook
lips.
Post by Michael Ejercito
<BG> Psychotic gook idiot!
<GB> Indeed anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
I doubt that a woman's vagina will embrace the forger's flipping
needledick anytime soon.
Michael
YOUR needledick is EXEMPT from being embraced by vaginas. If you're
REALLY lucky, some gook subwoman will allow her miniature anus to
embrace it.

2016-04-23 21:05:02 UTC
On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:28:23 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Yet again, the forger brings up anilingus.
Yet again, you embrace jew rectums with your diarrhoea-smeared gook
lips.
Yet again you can't be reveal what a RIDICULOUS, MISERABLE SEXUAL CRIPPLE
you are!
<BG> Psychotic idiot!
<GB> Indeed I am!
No doubt about it! <BG>
I doubt that a woman's vagina will embrace the forger's flipping
needledick anytime soon.
Michael
YOUR needledick is EXEMPT from being embraced by vaginas. If you're
REALLY lucky, some gook subwoman will allow her miniature anus to
embrace it.
Your status as a miserable SEXUAL CRIPPLE is showing! <BG>
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
2016-04-23 21:26:41 UTC
Oh gosh little white man, you sound angry -- let's talk (408) 373-0803
FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
2016-04-25 02:08:59 UTC
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Guns are tools. Guns are weapons. We -- the White race -- invented them.
We ....
Oh gosh little white man, you sound angry -- let's talk (408) 373-0803
You didn't call me walter you cowardly elderly carolina Rectum!

Was your cowardly elderly little rectal troll radovic wilson trying to find your dick?

LOL!
Carolina Reb
2016-04-25 07:09:08 UTC
On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 10:09:01 PM UTC-4, FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals e race -- invented them.
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Oh gosh little white man, you sound angry -- let's talk (408) 373-0803
You didn't call me walter you cowardly elderly carolina Rectum!
I do not call Jews, fuckface. Jews call me, but only if they have my
permission. Go fuck yourself.
FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
So tell me about your day, walter, what do with your time? How sick are you physically with AIDS? Do you sleep all day and then come to life here at night with your threatening rants as if you had a pair? You sick elderly little male bitch, i could send an old lady after you and have you beaten and smothered to death and nobody would give a shit you effeminate sick little coward arentcha, yeah. Jews remind you just how much of a loser you are don't they, walter, yeah good for them. You live with so much humiliation dontchu walter! I'd love to hear about your life of humiliation but alas you're just too much of a coward to share it arentcha? The shame you must live with! You old effete worthless piece of shit. You can't even speak in the first person without repeating yourself can you. You're so full of shit and self loathing you can't even express yourself without copying & pasting some nonsense that has nothing to do with you or your life of humiliation. You're JUST SOOO PATHETIC WALTER! How much would you pay me to have you killed and put out of your misery Walter? I'm serious. It could happen if you want it to.
The Peeler
2016-04-25 09:57:07 UTC
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 00:09:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Oh gosh little white man, you sound angry -- let's talk (408) 373-0803
You didn't call me walter you cowardly elderly carolina Rectum!
I do not call Jews, fuckface. Jews call me, but only if they have my
permission. Go fuck yourself.
YOUR problem, gay Hampton, is that NOBODY wants to call YOU ...not even the
fucked up Nazis that you would SO much like to belong to! ROTFLOL!
--
Lonely but horny schizogranny PLEADING for someone to contact her:
"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back
from SOMEBODY!"
NEMO
2016-04-25 21:17:14 UTC

Five shiteating nazoid PIGS hanged one after the other! YES!!
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-25 13:25:32 UTC
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 19:08:59 -0700 (PDT), "FACT: Humiliated jew
raghead homo-sexuals ALWAYS become jew raghead Trolls"
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Guns are tools. Guns are weapons. We -- the White race -- invented them.
We ....
Oh gosh little white man, you sound angry -- let's talk (408) 373-0803
You didn't call me
WHY are you running an AIDS hotline, bonzo, you little jew feigelah?
https://conprofi.com/company/563b75e1e54f9653459abae7

<snigger>

2016-04-25 15:54:07 UTC
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:25:32 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
You didn't call me walter you cowardly elderly carolina Rectum!
Was your cowardly elderly little rectal troll radovic wilson trying to find your dick?
LOL!
WHY are you running an AIDS hotline, bonzo, you little jew feigelah?
https://conprofi.com/company/563b75e1e54f9653459abae7
<VBG> Why is surfing for any info on the Net, from your wheelchair, the ONLY
"life" you got, you idiotic housebound impotent cripple?

Michael Ejercito
2016-04-25 17:09:09 UTC
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:54:07 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:25:32 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
You didn't call
LOL!
WHY are you running an AIDS hotline, bonzo, you little jew feigelah?
https://conprofi.com/company/563b75e1e54f9653459abae7
<VBG> Why is, surfing for, any info on, the Net, from my, Grik wheelchair, the ONLY
"life" I got, as idiotic Greasebound impotent cripple?
<VGB> Seems, looks, like a good, question anus!

*BTW* Seems, you won't, be zsucking bonzo's AIDS-ridden jew rectum
any, time soon...or WILL, you anus??? FLOL!

2016-04-25 17:28:40 UTC
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
You didn't call me walter you cowardly elderly carolina Rectum!
Was your cowardly elderly little rectal troll radovic wilson trying to find your dick?
LOL!
WHY are you running an AIDS hotline, bonzo, you little jew feigelah?
https://conprofi.com/company/563b75e1e54f9653459abae7
<VBG> Why is surfing for any info on the Net, from your wheelchair, the ONLY
"life" you got, you idiotic housebound impotent cripple?
<VGB> Seems, looks, like a good, question anus!
Indeed, psychopath! So, can you even remember when was the last time you
were out of the house, you miserable housebound cripple that gets all its
info from the outside world from the Net? <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
*BTW* Seems, you won't, be zsucking bonzo's AIDS-ridden jew rectum
any, time soon...or WILL, you anus??? FLOL!
Seems you are a REAL sexual cripple, Miss Recktum! You certainly DESERVE it!

You haven't a clue that you're the butt of the joke here do you Radovic Troll Wilson? That's cuz you don't have the good sense to moderate what little information you gleaned from mail clearly intended as a sleight to another troll with albeit slightly better sense than your own. You really ARE feral and a motherless bastard troll that obviously grew up SEVERELY handicapped and without the benefit of parents, guidance, and good sense arentchu. But then that's what you get for compulsively shoving your nose into other peoples messages and business beyond your depth. I really despise you as a troll and as a questionable self hating Jew, but I also feel very sorry and bad for you for being so humiliated and dependent here for an occupation so self-destructive. I can't waste anymore time with you, troll; get kelp if you can.
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-25 23:16:07 UTC
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:41:41 -0700 (PDT), "FACT: Humiliated jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 19:08:59 -0700 (PDT), "FACT: Humiliated jew
raghead homo-sexuals ALWAYS become jew raghead Trolls"
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
Guns are tools. Guns are weapons. We -- the White race -- invented them.
We ....
Oh gosh little white man, you sound angry -- let's talk (408) 373-0803
You didn't call me
WHY are you running an AIDS hotline, bonzo, you little jew feigelah?
https://conprofi.com/company/563b75e1e54f9653459abae7
<snigger>
Michael
You haven't
Gosh! You LIED about your phone number, didn't you, you dirty little
anonymous semitic subhuman COWARD! FLOL!

2016-04-25 23:18:48 UTC
Photograph of polack criminals hanged by brave
Why do you hate Poles so much? Didn't you use to extensively
post in Polish NGs (in fluent Polish)? <tssk!>
The Peeler
2016-04-26 09:37:34 UTC
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:16:07 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
You haven't a clue that you're the butt of the joke here do you Radovic
Troll Wilson?
Gosh! You LIED about your phone number, didn't you, you dirty little
anonymous semitic subhuman COWARD! FLOL!
IOW, you REALLY haven't got a clue that you always were, are and will be the
BUTT JOKE here on these groups, eh, dumb Razovic! That makes it just SO
hilarious! ROTFLOL
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
plainolamerican
2016-04-26 18:33:01 UTC
http://www.whiteswillwinparty.org/wp-content/uploads/patton.sidearm-237x300.gif
http://www.whiteswillwinparty.org/wp-content/uploads/revolver.ruger_.9m-300x225.jpg
How to kill Jews? Guns provide us the easiest way. Other ways include
"accidenting"
them, stabbing them, injecting them with poisons, and using any other weapon
or way you can think of. As always, I say do it covertly and tell no one.
(Previous articles of advice are linked at the bottom of this site.)
http://www.whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=5009
"Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!"
http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/brazenbulllogo.jpg
How To Kill Jews!
---
the brazen bull, of course.
then there's .22 cals behind the ear and deadly gas.
killing many jews is easy ... killing them all, not so easy.
The Peeler
2016-04-26 19:07:33 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
How To Kill Jews!
---
the brazen bull, of course.
then there's .22 cals behind the ear and deadly gas.
killing many jews is easy ... killing them all, not so easy.
So, plaingaymuzzie, when are YOU going to kill your first Jew, or are just
like bigmouthed Lady Hampton, ONLY all bark & no bite? <BG>
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-26 19:34:53 UTC
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:07:33 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by plainolamerican
How To Kill Jews!
---
the brazen bull, of course.
then there's .22 cals behind the ear and deadly gas.
killing many jews is easy ... killing them all, not so easy.
So, plainolamerican, when am, *I* going to, kill my, first Nazi, or am just [sic][SIC!!!]
like bigmouthed needledicked gook Ejerkito, ONLY all, anus & no bite? <BG>
GOOD, question anus! <GB>

2016-04-26 20:26:29 UTC
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:34:53 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by The Peeler
Post by plainolamerican
How To Kill Jews!
---
the brazen bull, of course.
then there's .22 cals behind the ear and deadly gas.
killing many jews is easy ... killing them all, not so easy.
So, plaingaymuzzie, when are YOU going to kill your first Jew, or are just
like bigmouthed Lady Hampton, ONLY all bark & no bite? <BG>
GOOD, question master! <GB>
Indeed, my slave, so what's your usual retarded answer?
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-26 20:50:14 UTC
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 22:26:29 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:34:53 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
How To Kill Jews!
---
the brazen bull, of course.
then there's .22 cals behind the ear and deadly gas.
killing many jews is easy ... killing them all, not so easy.
So, plainolamerican, when am, *I* going to, kill my, first Nazi, or am just [sic][SIC!!!]
like bigmouthed needledicked gook Ejerkito, ONLY all, anus & no bite? <BG>
GOOD, question anus! <GB>
Indeed, I'm Grik anus, so what's my, usual retarded Grik answer? <G>
You, tell US anus! <B>

2016-04-26 21:26:19 UTC
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:50:14 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
So, plaingaymuzzie, when are YOU going to kill your first Jew, or are just
like bigmouthed Lady Hampton, ONLY all bark & no bite? <BG>
GOOD, question master! <GB>
Indeed, my slave, so what's your usual retarded answer?
You, tell US master! <B>
Well, my take is that he, like you, simply IS "all bark & no bite"! <BG>

NEMO
2016-04-27 11:11:04 UTC
KILL limeys NOW, THIS IS HOW!
Photograph of British criminals hanged by brave
http://tinyurl.com/d87sga7
You hate your own people so much, is it because you were
molested as a little limey boi?

More and more british folks tell how they were molested as boys,
what a nation of perverts

http://tinyurl.com/osu5vsa

"Wave of Sexual Abuse Allegations for Private Boys. Schools in Britain"

Simply disgusting!
NEMO
2016-04-27 11:09:37 UTC
In article <7df724d1-4d1a-48be-b77f-***@googlegroups.com>,
plainolamerican <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[flush]

Even your fellow nazoid sub-lice hate you, shitface:

"WHAT is a 'Jewish Nazi,' you goddamn stupid assclown?"

-- Pigshit Walt blasts fellow sub-louse "plainolamerican".

TSSSK!
plainolamerican
2016-04-27 15:56:19 UTC
[flush]
"WHAT is a 'Jewish Nazi,' you goddamn stupid assclown?"
-- Pigshit Walt blasts fellow sub-louse "plainolamerican".
TSSSK!
"WHAT is a 'Jewish Nazi,'
---
WW2 150,000 Jewish Soldiers Served Hitler and the Nazis ...
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 2:14

Oct 23, 2010 - Uploaded by truthwillout1002
Jews fight for Hitler. ... WW2 150,000 Jewish Soldiers Served Hitler and the Nazis. truthwillout1002 ...

Famous Jewish Nazis, part 1 - YouTube
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 7:25

Oct 15, 2013 - Uploaded by TheRapeOfJustice
World war 2 Jewish Nazis V Jewish Democrats Social Equality .... If the Nazis were 100% crypto-Jewish ...

Who said Jews are not Nazis - YouTube
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 2:16

May 6, 2008 - Uploaded by IamTheWitnes
Who said Jews are not Nazis. ... The Jew race is brought fort by the Jewish media to start the state of ...

Nazis establish Jewish ghetto in Lodz, Poland - YouTube
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 3:57

Apr 11, 2012 - Uploaded by DocsOnline
CLICK TO WATCH FULL DOCUMENTARY ONLINE: http://www.docsonline.tv/documentary/209 If unavailable ...

Jewish nazis - YouTube
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 1:16

Jun 24, 2008 - Uploaded by pieeaterlol
yes my grand father was a jewish nazi. ... A Day in Auschwitz - Nazi Jewish Holocaust Amazing Documentary ...

Jewish Nazis & the Protocols of Zion - YouTube
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 42:23

Apr 30, 2013 - Uploaded by TheRapeOfJustice
Christopher Jon Bjerknes with Daryl Bradford Smith, January 27, 2006. Topics: Henry "Heinz" Kissinger ...

Jews Who Fought For Hitler - Nazi Collaborators ... - YouTube
Video for youtube jewish nazis▶ 44:32

Jul 17, 2014 - Uploaded by American Mysteries & Conspiracies
Jews Who Fought For Hitler - Nazi Collaborators - FULL Docu. American ... Anti-Jewish sentiment was not ...
NEMO
2016-04-27 16:20:17 UTC
In article <18b7692c-78cb-42f4-bbbb-***@googlegroups.com>,
plainolamerican <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[flush]

muzzie traitor... I hope someone kicks your sorry arse back
to the stinking desert, where you can continue sucking off
camels and circumcising your nieces.
plainolamerican
2016-04-27 16:31:08 UTC
[flush]
muzzie traitor... I hope someone kicks your sorry arse back
to the stinking desert, where you can continue sucking off
camels and circumcising your nieces.
muzzie traitor...
---
wrong ... I don't believe in religious myths and think the abrahamics should be eliminated by any means necessary.

I hope someone kicks your sorry arse
---
bring your favorite weapons, will, body bag, and a gaggle of IDF pussies.
I'll leave the lights on for your yid ass.
NEMO

TSSSK!
The Peeler
2016-04-27 17:06:03 UTC
[flush]
muzzie traitor... I hope someone kicks your sorry arse back
to the stinking desert, where you can continue sucking off
camels and circumcising your nieces.
muzzie traitor...
---
wrong ... I don't believe in religious myths and think the abrahamics should be eliminated by any means necessary.
You're STILL a typical brain dead dumb muzzie! One of the GAY sort! LOL
ROTFLOL!
The Peeler
2016-04-27 16:46:03 UTC
[flush]
"WHAT is a 'Jewish Nazi,' you goddamn stupid assclown?"
-- Pigshit Walt blasts fellow sub-louse "plainolamerican".
TSSSK!
"WHAT is a 'Jewish Nazi,'
---
WW2 150,000 Jewish Soldiers Served Hitler and the Nazis ...
Most of those weren't real "Nazis" but tried to survive and save themselves
and their own families by being "good German soldiers", only learning AFTER
the war that many of their relatives had been killed. It anything, Jews
fighting in the German Nazi army was an expression of the Nazis's PERVERSITY
and MONSTROSITY who didn't care about racial "purity" as long the Nazi
swines could profit from the Jews.
FACT: Humiliated homo-sexuals ALWAYS become Trolls
why won't the pale pasty elderly death pool boi who brags about wanting to kill Jews step a foot out of his house? Cuz the cowards got AIDS and drinks WhiteSwillWin arentcha elderly loser -- LOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You seem to be upset with us. We Jews will always be your masters. You are a servant of servants. You have no honor and being a butt pirate comes natural for you. You do have an IQ though and it seems to be par with the common greenback monkey. I hope to someday piss and shit on your ashes before we toss them in the Mediterranean Sea. Your day is coming asshole. You'll be begging and crying like a little girl that shit her diaper or a full grown woman that can't get her tampon out of her vagina. You are a fuck up and a loser cursed by G-d and all good people every where. Nobody loves you. You're a misfit, a loser and a very bad person ready for punishment.
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-27 13:20:35 UTC
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:58:09 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
[...]
You seem to be upset with us.
No, he's upset with the jews, you stupid drug-fucked jew wannabe
asshole!

Revd Glenda NEMO
NEMO
2016-04-27 14:38:33 UTC
Tssk!
The Peeler
2016-04-27 15:35:41 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 06:20:35 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You seem to be upset with us. We Jews will always be your masters. You
are a servant of servants. You have no honor and being a butt pirate
comes natural for you. You do have an IQ though and it seems to be par
with the common greenback monkey. I hope to someday piss and shit on
your ashes before we toss them in the Mediterranean Sea. Your day is
coming asshole. You'll be begging and crying like a little girl that
shit her diaper or a full grown woman that can't get her tampon out of
her vagina. You are a fuck up and a loser cursed by G-d and all good
people every where. Nobody loves you. You're a misfit, a loser and a
very bad person ready for punishment.
No, he's upset with the jews, you stupid drug-fucked jew wannabe
asshole!
Interesting to see that you felt personally addressed again when "a fuck up
and loser cursed by G-d and all good people everywhere" was mentioned. And
RIGHTLY so, you miserable psychopathic swine!
--
Michael to "The Rectum":
"You really wear your invincible ignorance like a medal."
MID: <l6ignb$kle$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-28 03:45:54 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
The forger became that way because he embraced Judenhass.

2016-04-28 05:25:27 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:45:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You seem to be upset with us.
No, he's upset with the jews, you stupid drug-fucked jew wannabe
asshole!
Interesting to, see that I felt, personally greeked, again when "a fuck up
and loser cursed by G-d and all good people everywhere" was mentioned. And
RIGHTLY so, I'm miserable psychopathic swine!
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY, rightly, so anus! G-d greeked, you
over innit!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The forger became that way because he embraced Judenhass.
Michael
YOU became what you are because you were excreted with subhuman gook
DNA.

2016-04-28 09:10:00 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 22:25:27 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
No, he's upset with the jews, you stupid drug-fucked jew wannabe
asshole!
Interesting to see that you felt personally addressed again when "a fuck up
and loser cursed by G-d and all good people everywhere" was mentioned. And
RIGHTLY so, you miserable psychopathic swine!
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY, rightly, so anus! G-d greeked, you
over innit!
And thanks for demonstrating it ON THE SPOT, AGAIN, you unbelievable idiot!
The forger became that way because he embraced Judenhass.
Michael
YOU became what you are because you were excreted with subhuman gook
DNA.
Like someone just said above, you ARE "a fuck up and loser cursed by G-d and
all good people everywhere"! LOL
--
Michael about "The Rectum":
"He should stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start the vagina
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-27 14:54:59 UTC
[...]
The mangina embraced evil.
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You seem to be upset with us. We Jews will always be your masters. You are
a servant of servants. >You have no honor and being a butt pirate comes
natural for you. You do have an IQ though and it >seems to be par with the
common greenback monkey. I hope to someday piss and shit on your ashes
before we toss them in the Mediterranean Sea. Your day is coming asshole.
You'll be begging and >crying like a little girl that shit her diaper or a
full grown woman that can't get her tampon out of her >vagina. You are a
fuck up and a loser cursed by G-d and all good people every where. Nobody
loves >you. You're a misfit, a loser and a very bad person ready for
punishment.
The mangina has no chance against the Guardian Angels of Israel.

2016-04-27 15:58:48 UTC
[...]
is the USA.
without successfully extorting the USA zionist israel will be blowing bubbles in the sea.

White House To Sign Largest Military Deal In History With Israel
Posted on April 27, 2016

White house signs up for largest ever military deal with Israel

An official from the Obama administration told Reuters, “We are prepared to sign an MOU (memorandum of understanding) with Israel that would constitute the largest single pledge of military assistance to any country in US history“.

The statement came hours after 83 US senators sent a letter to President Obama, urging him to reach a military assistance deal with Israel.

“In light of Israel’s dramatically rising defense challenges, we stand ready to support a substantially enhanced new long-term agreement to help provide Israel the resources it requires to defend itself and preserve its qualitative military edge,” said the letter.

The US and Israel have been engaged in intense negotiations in recent months to outline US military aid to Israel for the next 10 years.

In February, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he will wait for the next US president to take office, if the military package offered by the Obama administration does not sufficiently address Israeli security concerns, according to Israeli media.

However, Yedioth Ahronoth reported on Tuesday that Netanyahu would like to reach a military deal with Obama, fearing the uncertainty of the next US president’s positions.

---

TEL AVIV — To facilitate Israel’s long-term planning and spending needs, US President Barack Obama's administration is offering Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a consolidated aid package that essentially guarantees expanded top-line funding from State Department and Pentagon accounts each year for the next decade, starting in 2018.

The proposed package, a follow-on to the $30 billion, 10-year memorandum of understanding signed in 2007, would grant Israel more leeway – including reprogramming authority – over a considerably larger amount of grant aid than that provided in the current agreement.

It also appropriated $40 million in funding for a new US-Israel tunnel detection program that had not been included in the Pentagon budget.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), in a published statement on the omnibus appropriations bill for the 2016 fiscal year, commended Congress “for key provisions to help Israel address critical security challenges.”

The premier pro-Israel US lobbying group noted that the bill provided $3.1 billion in FMF as stipulated under the current MoU; added an additional $400 million over two years to the more than $1 billion in US materiel prepositioned in Israel; and extended Israel’s ability to use existing US loan guarantees for an additional four years. The bill also “expressed support for negotiating a new US-Israel memorandum of understanding,” according to the AIPAC statement.

Under the consolidated, two-track package proposal, Israel would continue to receive an as-yet-undetermined annual amount of FMF grant aid, which is funded through the State Department’s Foreign Ops account.

Israel’s annual FMF under the current MoU is $3.1 billion, which is dispersed in one lump sum at the beginning of each fiscal year. Israel is required to spend all but 26.3 percent of that amount in the US; a caveat that will not change in the follow-on MoU, sources here said.

In parallel, it would receive another as-yet-undetermined top-line amount for R&D and procurement programs traditionally earmarked as distinct line items within the Pentagon’s budget.

“I can assure you it will be the largest single pledge of military assistance to any country in US history.”

US official in Israel
An Israeli cabinet minister told Defense News that the Obama administration’s proposed package would start at $3.8 billion for the first two or three years and grow incrementally until it reached a combined 10-year total of “more than $40 billion.”

His numbers could not be confirmed by other Israeli or US officials, who declined to discuss details other than to acknowledge that the sides have not yet reached agreement on ultimate funding levels.

“We’re committed to concluding a package that meets Israel’s very real security requirements and addresses our very real budgetary constraints,” a US official here told Defense News.

“Without getting into numbers, I can assure you it will be the largest single pledge of military assistance to any country in US history. The president has pledged to support Israel’s security needs and it’s in our interest that we do so,” he added.

Early last week, Israel’s Ha’aretz newspaper reported that Netanyahu told his security cabinet that wide gaps remained between the American offer and the amount needed to meet Israel’s expanded security requirements. If negotiators could not reach a top-line funding level satisfactory to Israel, Netanyahu reportedly said he would wait to conclude a deal with the president who succeeds Obama.

Israeli reports in recent months have cited $5 billion per year as the amount needed to preserve Israel’s congressionally mandated qualitative military edge (QME) over regional adversaries, especially Iran.

Israeli officials have publicly and repeatedly cited the lifting of sanctions associated with the so-called P5+1 nuclear deal with Iran, which will enable Tehran to reinvest in arming its own military and that of its regional terrorist proxies. Moreover, concern over a resurgent Iran is driving accelerated military modernization in Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Gulf states, something officials here say Israel must take into account regardless of the unofficial thaw over the common Iranian threat.

“Yes, there’s a convergence of interest on some key issues between us and many of the Gulf states. But that doesn’t mean we can ignore the tremendous amount of sophisticated military hardware that is flowing into a region where instability is rife and regimes can change,” said an Israeli Foreign Ministry official.

At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, last month, Netanyahu said whatever aid levels Israel manages to negotiate with Washington would pale in comparison to the funds available to Iran as a result of the nuclear deal.

“Iran’s going to get about $100 billion now,” Netanyahu told CNN's Fareed Zakaria. “The American assistance to Israel is about $3.1 billion and we’re talking about a bigger package. But remember that even over a 10-year period, it pales in comparison to the enormous funds Iran gets.”

Netanyahu did not mention, nor did Zakaria clarify that funds to become available to Iran as a result of the nuclear deal were Iranian funds frozen due to sanctions.

“This is a real discussion that’s taking place as we speak about a follow-on aid package for Israel … We’re talking about military support, not the economic support; I’ve ruled that out. In fact, in my first term as prime minister, I ruled out economic aid and said we’ll be able to carry our own weight. We don’t need economic welfare. We know how to build our own economy. But in terms of protecting Israel … I think we’ll probably reach a successful agreement; I hope in the coming months,” Netanyahu said.

In a Feb. 8 interview on Israel Army Radio, Zeev Elkin, a cabinet minister from Netanyahu’s Likud party, said Israel still awaits a “realistic” offer from the US.

“When the accord with Iran passed, the US president pledged that he would do everything to provide a proper response for Israeli security,” Elkin said. When pressed, Elkin acknowledged the “possibility” that Netanyahu would wait for the next president to conclude the follow-on deal.

“Without the right number, we won’t sign,” a former Cabinet member told Defense News. “But if the number is good enough, we should conclude the agreement with this administration. We started with them and we should try to finish it with them.”
NEMO

The Peeler
2016-04-27 16:46:08 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 08:58:48 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzie wrote:

<FLUSH another lengthy, typical inane muzzie copy & paste bullshit unread>

No. 7 of your 7 inane standard trolls: typical muzzie inane copy & paste
bullshit! <BG>
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-28 03:52:12 UTC
[...]
Like I wrote, you manginas and nithings have no chance against Israel's
Guardian Angels.

2016-04-28 13:17:59 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:52:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[...]
Like *I* wrote, 'Israel' got, [sic][SIC!!!] NO chance with faggoty
guardian fairies like you and the Foreskin Peeler zsucking its
collective jew rectum.

2016-04-28 15:45:03 UTC
A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his

The Peeler
2016-04-28 17:02:43 UTC
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:17:59 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by plainolamerican
The statement came hours after 83 US senators sent a letter to President
Obama, urging him to >reach a military assistance deal with Israel.
Like I wrote, you manginas and nithings have no chance against Israel's
Guardian Angels.
Michael
Like *I* wrote, 'Israel' got, [sic][SIC!!!] NO chance with faggoty
guardian fairies like you and the Foreskin Peeler zsucking its
collective jew rectum.
ISRAEL has NO "faggoty guardian fairies" like you are, but Guardian Angels
like Michael and The Peeler!
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-29 14:40:38 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
The statement came hours after 83 US senators sent a letter to President
Obama, urging him to >reach a military assistance deal with Israel.
Like I wrote, you manginas and nithings have no chance against Israel's
Guardian Angels.
Michael
Like *I* wrote, 'Israel' got, [sic][SIC!!!] NO chance with faggoty
guardian fairies like you and the Foreskin Peeler zsucking its
collective jew rectum.
We suck no rectums.
Post by The Peeler
ISRAEL has NO "faggoty guardian fairies" like you are, but Guardian Angels
like Michael and The Peeler!
Here is a link to an article about more Guardian Angels of Israel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362369/Are-Israel-s-bravest-soldiers-Meet-Sunni-Muslim-Arabs-fight-line-unbreakable-blood-pact.html

2016-04-29 15:22:45 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:40:38 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by plainolamerican
The statement came hours after 83 US senators sent a letter to President
Obama, urging him to >reach a military assistance deal with Israel.
Like I wrote, you manginas and nithings have no chance against Israel's
Guardian Angels.
Michael
Like *I* wrote, 'Israel' got, [sic][SIC!!!] NO chance with faggoty
guardian fairies like you and the Foreskin Peeler zsucking its
collective jew rectum.
We suck no rectums.
You BOTH zsuck HEAP rectums, you subhuman pro-semitic assholes!
Post by Michael Ejercito
ISRAEL got [sic][SIC!!!], PLENTY "faggoty guardian fairies" like we are!
It, DO got anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a link to an article about more Guardian Angels of Israel.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362369/Are-Israel-s-bravest-soldiers-Meet-Sunni-Muslim-Arabs-fight-line-unbreakable-blood-pact.html
Michael
They're a bunch of momma's boy fairies, gook...just like you and the
Foreskin Peeler....'Israel' got, NO chance!

Here is a link to an article about 'Israel' being a paedo paradise:
http://www.haaretz.com/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570

2016-04-29 16:27:59 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 08:22:45 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
his master Michael, farted:

<FLUSH another load of ridiculous idiotic and psychotic NONSENSE unread>

...and nothing's left! LOL
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2016-04-29 16:43:57 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/ox2snee
Good riddance to the cocksucking bitch... kikey, ALL polacks
DESERVE to die.
Sick nazoid fuck.
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-30 14:19:55 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:40:38 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Like *I* wrote, 'Israel' got, [sic][SIC!!!] NO chance with faggoty
guardian fairies like you and the Foreskin Peeler zsucking its
collective jew rectum.
We suck no rectums.
You BOTH zsuck HEAP rectums, you subhuman pro-semitic assholes!
Not!
ISRAEL got [sic][SIC!!!], PLENTY "faggoty guardian fairies" like we are!
It, DO got anus!
Not!

Israel has plenty of Guardian Angels.
Here is a link to an article about more Guardian Angels of Israel.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362369/Are-Israel-s-bravest-soldiers-Meet-Sunni->>Muslim-Arabs-fight-line-unbreakable-blood-pact.html
Michael
They're a bunch of momma's boy fairies, gook...just like you and the
Foreskin Peeler....'Israel' got, NO chance!
Nithing, here is a story about another Guardian Angel of Israel. I doubt
that you can measure up to this hero.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/

Roddie W. Edmonds of Knoxville, Tennessee just became the first U.S. soldier
to be named Righteous Among the Nations, an honor bestowed by Israel’s
Holocaust Remembrance and Research Center to non-Jews who risked their
lives to save Jews during the Holocaust.

Edmonds, who died 30 years ago, never even told his son about the dramatic
episode that earned him the posthumous honor, and his story only came to
light in the past few years when two men who he saved came forward to tell a
tale that could have been crafted in Hollywood. ( As you will see, long
after the true event, it was.). He had been captured during the Battle of
the Bulge, and was one of about a thousand U.S. soldiers taken to the Stalag
IXA camp in Ziegenhain, Germany in 1945. There were 200 Jewish soldiers in
the group, and the Nazi officers in charge of the camp announced that the
Jewish soldiers were to assemble outside their barracks to be taken to labor
camps, and probably killed.

Sgt. Edmonds, who was the highest ranking U.S. soldier, ordered the entire
contingent of U.S. servicemen to join their Jewish comrades. When the
German camp commander saw all the prisoners reporting, he said, “They cannot
all be Jews!”

“We are all Jews,” Edmonds replied. This is known as a Full Spartacus. He
cited the Geneva Conventions and refused to identify any prisoners by
religion. According to witnesses, the Nazi officer became enraged, pulled
his Luger out, pressed it into the Edmonds’ forehead and said, “I’ll give
you one more chance. Have the Jewish men step forward or I will shoot you on
the spot.”
The Peeler
2017-09-06 03:53:10 UTC
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 07:19:55 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
[...]
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
The Peeler
2017-09-06 10:19:13 UTC
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 23:53:10 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Wow! Spreading them SOOOO wide for you your serbian pimp again, Loose
Sphincter.

Loose Sphincter kept posting a picture of himself showing what he can do
best:

/ \ \ / \
| | | |
| `. | :
\ | \| |
\' | / \\ :
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |

Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
2017-09-07 13:43:08 UTC
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 23:53:10 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
[...]
Schmuck! Righteous among the shabbos goys indeed.
[...]
What a schmuck!
Post by The Peeler
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
FirstName LastName
Your face is your asshole. You shit and eat from the same place you morbid Calyuni. The Arab labels you as Majnoun.
2017-09-07 17:17:54 UTC
On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 07:49:25 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName aka Chief
Large Peter in the Ass from a Fucking Comanche Warrior
Post by The Peeler
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
Your face is your asshole.
Your torah toilet roll is what you use to wipe YOUR asshole, you dumb
jew wannabe ditsoon! Have they come up with perforated ones yet?

The Peeler
2017-09-07 18:13:17 UTC
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:17:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by FirstName LastName
Your face is your asshole. You shit and eat from the same place you
morbid Calyuni. The Arab labels you as Majnoun.
Your torah toilet roll is what you use to wipe YOUR asshole, you dumb
jew wannabe ditsoon! Have they come up with perforated ones yet?
Your face is your asshole, Miss Recktum! LOL
bohso to The Rectum: "you're just a fucking little coward male bitch and
little human bastard with congenital defects and a keyboard,"
MID: <3d6f1699-bfc1-40be-bd88-***@googlegroups.com>
FirstName LastName
The mouth on your face and your asshole are one in the same. Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee.
2017-09-07 20:01:42 UTC
On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:02:10 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName aka Chief
Post by The Peeler
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
Your face is your asshole.
Your torah toilet roll is what you use to wipe YOUR asshole, you dumb
jew wannabe ditsoon! Have they come up with perforated ones yet?
The mouth on your face
The torah toilet roll is ONLY good for wiping the assholes of jews and
jew wannabes like you, Y-chi. Do they got, one at Jefferson Hills?

The Peeler
2017-09-07 20:04:21 UTC
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:01:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by FirstName LastName
The mouth on your face and your asshole are one in the same. Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee.
The torah toilet roll is ONLY good for wiping the assholes of jews and
jew wannabes like you, Y-chi. Do they got, one at Jefferson Hills?
WE wipe our assholes with YOU, every day, dumb anal Razovic!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
FirstName LastName
Your mouth is the asshole of the earth and your asshole is your mouth plus your dick is your nose thus making you a cocknose ISIS asshole.
2017-09-08 13:53:32 UTC
On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:41:42 -0700 (PDT), FirstName LastName aka Chief
Post by The Peeler
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
Your face is your asshole.
Your torah toilet roll is what you use to wipe YOUR asshole, you dumb
jew wannabe ditsoon! Have they come up with perforated ones yet?
The mouth on your face
The torah toilet roll is ONLY good for wiping the assholes of jews and
jew wannabes like you, Y-chi. Do they got, one at Jefferson Hills?
Your mouth is
YOUR mouth is the depository of all the jew diarrhoea within a radius
of 50 miles of Jefferson Hills!

The Peeler
2017-09-08 15:48:55 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:53:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by FirstName LastName
Your mouth is the asshole of the earth and your asshole is your mouth
plus your dick is your nose thus making you a cocknose ISIS asshole.
YOUR mouth is the depository of all the jew diarrhoea within a radius
of 50 miles of Jefferson Hills!
Like he said: your mouth is the asshole of the earth! Thanks for
demonstrating it instantly again, you retarded piece of serbian shit!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2017-09-10 10:51:59 UTC
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
jew diarrhoea
Uh oh! Gordon is typing with one hand again!

LOL

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
The Peeler
2017-09-10 16:55:50 UTC
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
jew diarrhoea
Uh oh! Gordon is typing with one hand again!
LOL
...while she's moving up and down in excitement, sitting on her favourite
XXXXXL-dildo. LOL

The Jews
2017-09-08 12:22:39 UTC
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
The torah
contains wisdom your tiny brain couldn't possibly comprehend, like how
to torment a nazi by telling him you live in Arizona.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

2017-09-08 13:53:31 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:22:39 -0700, Klaun 'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks
The torah toilet roll is ONLY good for wiping the assholes of jews and
jew wannabes like you, Y-chi. Do they got, one at Jefferson Hills?
It contains full instructions on jew lying and scamming, like how
to pretend to volunteer to get 'holocausted'®™ and then lie about infesting Arizona.
Gosh! It's THAT specific? Did you memorise the whole thing while
being beaten and buggered senseless at the jew madrassah or did you
just happen to tear that page out as you were wiping your fat jew ass?

The Jews
2017-09-08 14:13:46 UTC
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
The torah
contains wisdom your tiny brain couldn't possibly comprehend, like how
to torment a nazi by telling him you live in Arizona.
Gosh! It's THAT specific?
It is! Not that anyone needs instructions to outsmart you- a chimp
could do that.

2017-09-09 14:01:34 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 07:13:46 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
The torah toilet roll is ONLY good for wiping the assholes of jews and
jew wannabes like you, Y-chi. Do they got, one at Jefferson Hills?
It contains full instructions on jew lying and scamming, like how
to pretend to volunteer to get 'holocausted'®™ and then lie about infesting Arizona.
Gosh! It's THAT specific? Did you memorise the whole thing while
being beaten and buggered senseless at the jew madrassah or did you just happen
to tear that page out as you were wiping your fat jew ass?
LOLOK
It is! Not that anyone needs instructions to wipe their fat jew ass - a nigger chimp
could do that for me.
Quite so, Unglück!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

The Jews
2017-09-09 16:29:42 UTC
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
The torah
contains wisdom your tiny brain couldn't possibly comprehend, like how
to torment a nazi by telling him you live in Arizona.
Gosh! It's THAT specific?
It is! Not that anyone needs instructions to outsmart you- a chimp
could do that.
Quite so, Unglück!
That's why Hitler thought of you as a sub-human, Gordon!

The Peeler
2017-09-09 17:11:04 UTC
On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:01:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
contains wisdom your tiny brain couldn't possibly comprehend, like how
to torment a nazi by telling him you live in Arizona.
Gosh! It's THAT specific?
It is! Not that anyone needs instructions to outsmart you- a chimp
could do that.
Quite so, my Unglück!
The hilarious thing is, you KNOW that you are an abnormal sick abused
psychotic idiot that everyone enjoys slapping around to his liking! You just
don't know what to do about it! ROTFLOL!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2017-09-08 15:49:11 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:53:31 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
The torah
contains wisdom your tiny brain couldn't possibly comprehend, like how
to torment a nazi by telling him you live in Arizona.
Gosh! It's THAT specific? Did you memorise the whole thing while
being beaten and buggered senseless at the jew madrassah or did you
just happen to tear that page out as you were wiping your fat jew ass?
Nobody uses the holy Torah to wipe their asses with, dumb anal Razovic. But
everyone uses your stupid face to wipe their asses with! LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2017-09-07 16:46:29 UTC
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 06:43:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, here is a story about another Guardian Angel of Israel. I doubt
that you can measure up to this hero.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/
Roddie W. Edmonds of Knoxville, Tennessee just became the first U.S. soldier
to be named Righteous Among the Nations, an honor bestowed by Israel’s
Holocaust Remembrance and Research Center to non-Jews who risked their
lives to save Jews during the Holocaust.
Schmuck! Righteous among the shabbos goys indeed.
A hero! YOU are just vermin!
[...]
What a HERO! What vermin YOU are!
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
That was none other than your whore Loose Sphincter spreading his ass cheeks
WIDE for you again! <BG>
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 07:19:55 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
They're a bunch of momma's boy fairies, gook...just like you and the
Foreskin Peeler....'Israel' got, NO chance!
Nithing, here is a story about another Guardian Angel of Israel. I doubt
that you can measure up to this hero.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/
Roddie W. Edmonds of Knoxville, Tennessee just became the first U.S. soldier
to be named Righteous Among the Nations, an honor bestowed by Israel’s
Holocaust Remembrance and Research Center to non-Jews who risked their
lives to save Jews during the Holocaust.
Schmuck! Righteous among the shabbos goys indeed.
He was a hero.
[...]
Roddie Edmonds was a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
You and the forger are dreckvolk and vermin.

2017-09-09 14:01:35 UTC
On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:44:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 07:19:55 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
They're a bunch of momma's boy fairies, gook...just like you and the
Foreskin Peeler....'Israel' got, NO chance!
Nithing, here is a story about another Guardian Angel of Israel. I doubt
that you can measure up to this hero.
https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/12/03/ethics-hero-emeritus-roddie-w-edmonds-1919-1985/
Roddie W. Edmonds of Knoxville, Tennessee just became the first U.S. soldier
to be named Righteous Among the Nations, an honor bestowed by Israel’s
Holocaust Remembrance and Research Center to non-Jews who risked their
lives to save Jews during the Holocaust.
Schmuck! Righteous among the shabbos goys indeed.
He was a hero.
He was a shabbos goy and a SCHMUCK.
[...]
He was a guardian fairy of 'Israeel' just like you. He should have
been shot on the spot.
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
You and the forger are dreckvolk and vermin.
Michael
You and Roddie Edmonds are gullible jewloving ainlunguists and
dreckuntervolk. He was a race traitor. YOU are simply a dumb
Asiatic.

The Peeler
2017-09-09 17:11:04 UTC
On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:01:35 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
He was a hero.
He was a shabbos goy and a SCHMUCK.
Every decent honest man considers him a HERO! But then, you are neither
decent, nor honest, nor a man!
Roddie Edmonds was a Guardian Angel of Israel.
He was a guardian fairy of 'Israeel' just like you. He should have
been shot on the spot.
Only a subnormal psychopathic swine would ever make such a sick statement!
You and the forger are dreckvolk and vermin.
Michael
You and Roddie Edmonds are gullible jewloving ainlunguists and
dreckuntervolk. He was a race traitor. YOU are simply a dumb
Asiatic.
BOTH are way superior to you! And you know and feel painfully your
inferiority! Hence your hysterical hissy fits, you psychotic bastard!
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-09-10 03:26:14 UTC
Post by The Peeler
If it's a jew, it can't help being what it is. Once a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker; always a low-down,
thieving, conniving back-stabing cock-sucker. Stop posting these lies
about sub-humans that everyone knows is bullshit. As your Lord and
Master, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", always tells you, stop sucking jew rectum
Spot ON, The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler!
You and the forger are dreckvolk and vermin.
Michael
You and Roddie Edmonds are gullible jewloving ainlunguists and
dreckuntervolk. He was a race traitor. YOU are simply a dumb
Asiatic.
Roddie Edmonds was a Guardian Angel of Israel, a much greater one than I
am.

He risked all to thwart evil.

Every time I read his story, it inspires me. I do not wish that anyone
face the choice that he did. I can only hope that we all have the courage to
do what he did if faced with those dire circumstances.

There is currently a campaign to get Roddie Edmonds awarded the Medal of
Honor. I can not think of a soldier, sailor, Marine, or airman more worthy
of a Medal of Honor than Roddie Edmonds.

http://patch.com/tennessee/nashville/tennessees-nazi-defying-hero-soldier-nominated-congressional-gold-medal

Michael
FirstName LastName
I once asked a fellow veteran that had served with Audie Murphy what he thought of Audie. His reply was, "He killed a lot of Germans." RIP Major Murphy.
The Jews
2017-09-10 11:11:42 UTC
On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 20:26:14 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
YOU are simply a dumb
Asiatic.
Gordon seems to forget that Asiatics are superior to him, and that if
he were alive in the 1940's, Hitler would have had him killed for
being a Slavic subhuman.

1942.
plainolamerican

remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
NEMO

TSSSK!
The Peeler
2016-04-29 17:54:28 UTC
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You seem to be upset with us. We Jews will always be your masters. You
are a servant of servants. You have no honor and being a butt pirate
comes natural for you. You do have an IQ though and it seems to be par
with the common greenback monkey. I hope to someday piss and shit on
your ashes before we toss them in the Mediterranean Sea. Your day is
coming asshole. You'll be begging and crying like a little girl that
shit her diaper or a full grown woman that can't get her tampon out of
her vagina. You are a fuck up and a loser cursed by G-d and all good
people every where. Nobody loves you. You're a misfit, a loser and a
very bad person ready for punishment.
We Jews will always be your masters.
---
yid delusion noted.
Your typical muzzie stupidity noted.
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
<BG> You'd better stick to blowing cock than giving a bad name to all
Americans, plaingaydumbmuzzie!
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-29 18:52:13 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:54:28 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You seem to be upset with us.
We Jews will always be your victims.
---
yid delusion noted.
Our typical, semitic stupidity noted.
Noted anus!
remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
<BG> I better [sic][SIC!!!] stick to, blowing cock than giving, a bad name to, all
semites innit, plainolamerican!
<GB> You, BETTER anus! Innit!

2016-04-29 19:08:22 UTC

Michael Ejercito
2016-04-29 19:12:55 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:08:22 +0000 (UTC), NOT NEMO
Post by NEMO
A true keeper...
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
May ALL we yidoids die like this... but SLOWER!
And may it be soon, insh'Allah!

2016-04-29 19:14:08 UTC
Sick nazoid fuck.
The Peeler
2016-04-29 20:26:30 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:12:55 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)
May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
And may it be soon, insh'Allah!
You included, of course, Serbian peasant!
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2016-04-29 19:13:59 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:52:13 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
We Jews will always be your masters.
---
yid delusion noted.
Your typical muzzie stupidity noted.
Noted anus!
Yeah, we all NOTE that you are an anus, asshole Razovic!
2016-04-29 19:30:11 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 21:13:59 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:52:13 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
We Jews will always be your victims.
---
yid delusion noted.
Our typical, semitic stupidity noted.
Noted anus!
Yeah, we all, NOTE that I am, an anus, Razovic!
Yeah you, ARE anus! Noted!
Post by Michael Ejercito
remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
<BG> I better [sic][SIC!!!] stick to, blowing cock than giving, a bad name to, all
semites innit, plainolamerican!
<GB> You, BETTER anus! Innit!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiotic semites!
<GB> Innit anus!

<tsk> [sic][SIC!!!]

2016-04-29 20:26:40 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:30:11 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
We Jews will always be your masters.
---
yid delusion noted.
Your typical muzzie stupidity noted.
Noted anus!
Yeah, we all NOTE that you are an anus, asshole Razovic!
Yeah you, ARE anus! Noted!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag!
Good you noted it! <BG>
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
<BG> You'd better stick to blowing cock than giving a bad name to all
Americans, plaingaydumbmuzzie!
<GB> You, BETTER anus! Innit!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
<GB> Innit anus!
<tsk> [sic][SIC!!!]
QED!
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-04-29 21:21:58 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 22:26:40 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:30:11 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
We Jews will always be your victims.
---
yid delusion noted.
Our typical, semitic stupidity noted.
Noted anus!
Yeah, we all, NOTE that I am, an anus, Razovic!
Yeah you, ARE anus! Noted!
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee, and bleeding Grik greeking bag! <BG>
Good, we noted it anus!! <GB>
remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
<BG> I better [sic][SIC!!!] stick to, blowing cock than giving, a bad name to, all
semites innit, plainolamerican!
<GB> You, BETTER anus! Innit!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiotic semites!
<GB> Innit anus!
<tsk> [sic][SIC!!!]
*QED*!
*BTW* *IOWA*! *AFAIK*!

2016-04-29 21:44:07 UTC
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:21:58 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
We Jews will always be your masters.
---
yid delusion noted.
Your typical muzzie stupidity noted.
Noted anus!
Yeah, we all NOTE that you are an anus, asshole Razovic!
Yeah you, ARE anus! Noted!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag!
Good you noted it! <BG>
Good, we noted it anus!! <GB>
VERY good that you noted it, my punching bag! LOL
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
remember this: if it weren't for Americans your klan would be blowing bubbles in the sea.
<BG> You'd better stick to blowing cock than giving a bad name to all
Americans, plaingaydumbmuzzie!
<GB> You, BETTER anus! Innit!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
<GB> Innit anus!
<tsk> [sic][SIC!!!]
QED!
*BTW* *IOWA*! *AFAIK*!
<BG> And QED, AGAIN!
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
NEMO
2016-04-29 20:40:19 UTC
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."

-Posted by the main nazoid sub-louse (now forging as Michael),

LOLOK! As if changing its attitude would make it any less
of a shiteating nazoid sub-louse... no wonder it gave up
on women and started sucking muzzie and nazi dicks.