HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....how, WAS jew Easter jew pedo? LOTSH of, POPPING shoundsh???
2018-04-05 13:01:56 UTC

HAY!

The shoundsh of little jew shub-kiddies' shub-cherries getting POPPED?

Next year in al-Quds, insh'Allah!!

Or as you shay in yiddish, l'shana haba'ah b'al-Quds!

2018-04-05 13:19:44 UTC
Sick, filthy, degenerate old Andrzej whines about its failures with
women! No wonder he started raping two year olds... poor things just
CAN'T outrun him!

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."

-Posted by the main nazoid sub-louse, filthy pervert Andrzej, Baron of
pedos (get it, folks? "Andrzej, Baron"?),
Obviously this serb asshole ENJOYS being an internationally recognized
HAY!
The shoundsh of little jew shub-kiddies' shub-cherries getting POPPED?
Next year in al-Quds, insh'Allah!!
Or as you shay in yiddish, l'shana haba'ah b'al-Quds!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS?
LOL

Eh, Razovic?