HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHOOSH! FOUR days to, PREPARE for, the SHODOMY of, your circumcished jew shister Shuzan Binder jew pedo!
2018-07-09 17:09:42 UTC

HAY!

SHOOSH up, the jew CABOOSH!!

BRACE, yourshelf jew pedo!

Pathetic!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

2018-07-09 17:32:39 UTC
Is that serb bitch psychotic or is she psychotic? LOL Check for yourselves,
HAY!
SHOOSH up, the jew CABOOSH!!
BRACE, yourshelf jew pedo!
Pathetic!
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for all the entertainment,
dreckserb ...at your expense! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-09 17:43:48 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth!

SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane