Discussion:
Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
(too old to reply)
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-13 12:34:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
by Judith Bergman
June 9, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12483/london-al-quds-terrorism

The leader of last year's London Al Quds Day rally, Nazim Ali – director of
the "Islamic Human Rights Commission", which organizes the annual march –
called for the annihilation of Israel. They also carried banners that said,
"We are all Hezbollah," (what a comforting thought for the British). If,
however, like the scholar Robert Spencer, one reports on these activities,
one is barred from entering England.

An afternoon of racism is in store for Londoners on Sunday, but as long as
the hate is directed against Jews by Muslims, British authorities apparently
have no problem with it.

On Sunday June 10 in London, the yearly so-called Al Quds Day march -- Al
Quds is the Arabic name for both Jerusalem and for the day, invented by
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who led Iran's 1979 revolution that overthrew
the Shah -- will take place. The march is, basically, a call for the
destruction of Israel, sometimes also Jews in general. Many other cities,
among them Toronto, Berlin and Tehran, will also be "celebrating" the day.

Last year in London, around 1000 people waved countless Hezbollah flags, in
honor of Iran's proxy terrorist organization, while chanting slogans such as
"Zionists/ISIS are the same, only difference is the name" and "From the
river to the sea - Palestine will be free". They also carried banners that
said, "We are all Hezbollah," (what a comforting thought for the British).


Pictured: The 2014 Al Quds Day march in London, England. A Hezbollah flag is
held aloft at upper-right. (Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)

The leader of last year's London Al Quds rally, Nazim Ali – director of the
"Islamic Human Rights Commission", which organizes the annual march – called
for the annihilation of Israel and accused British Jews -- falsely -- of
being behind the 2017 fire in London's Grenfell Towers apartment complex.
"This demonstration calls on justice for Grenfell. Some of the biggest
supporters of the Conservative Party are Zionists. They are responsible for
the murder of the people in Grenfell". He also made it known to the crowd
that he thought the UK should effectively become free of Jews: "We are fed
up of the Zionists. We are fed up of their rabbis. We are fed up of their
synagogues. We are fed up of their supporters."

"It's just an opinion," a female police officer said.

After complaints about Ali's statements, the Metropolitan Police
investigated, but the Crown Prosecution Service declared in December 2017
that he would not face prosecution:

"We considered whether offences of inciting racial or religious hatred or a
public order offence had been committed, in line with the tests set out in
the Code for Crown Prosecutors. We concluded that the evidential test in the
Code was not met and therefore no charges have been authorised."

In the UK, calling for the annihilation of an entire people – the Jews – as
well as blood libeling and inciting against British Jews is not considered
"inciting racial or religious hatred" and apparently does not even lead to
charges. British authorities apparently consider marching with terrorist
flags while calling for the death of Jews a legitimate activity.

If, however, like the scholar Robert Spencer, one reports on these
activities, one is barred from entering England.

Not only was Nazim Ali never charged, but he will have ample opportunity to
have another go on Sunday.

Last year, the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, wrote to then Home Secretary
Amber Rudd asking her to close the legal loophole that makes it legitimate
for terrorist supporters to fly Hezbollah flags on the streets of London.
The loophole is the fact that the "political wing" of Hezbollah is not
proscribed in the UK. In response to Khan, Amber Rudd wrote:

"The group that reportedly organised the parade, the Islamic Human Rights
Commission, is not a proscribed terrorist organisation. This means they can
express their views and demonstrate, provided that they do so within the
law. The flag for the organisation's military wing is the same as the flag
for its political wing. Therefore, for it to be an offence under Section 13
of the Terrorism Act 2000, for an individual to display the Hizballah flag,
the context and manner in which the flag is displayed must demonstrate that
it is specifically in support of the proscribed elements of the group".

In other words, showing support for the terrorist group Hezbollah in the UK
is legitimate, because the authorities make believe that the support is for
the "political wing". As someone once said, "If the Salvation Army had a
wing called Murder Inc. that would be fine."

This year, Khan has again written to the Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, but it
is unlikely that the letter will yield a different response from last
year's. According to the mayor's spokesperson:

"Anti-Semitism or hate crime of any kind has no place in our city or in our
society. Sadiq has written to the Home Secretary to raise his deep concerns
about the support shown for Hezbollah at the annual Al Quds Day march. He
has called on him to urgently reconsider his predecessor's decision not to
take action to stop this."

This year, the vicar Stephen Sizer, who has suggested that Israel was behind
9/11 and was banned from social media by Church of England authorities for
six months for sharing "clearly anti-Semitic" material, will be one of the
main speakers at the Al Quds march. Sizer has also apparently met top
Hezbollah officials in Lebanon and participated in a 2014 conference in Iran
where he was to deliver a speech on the "Israeli lobby". The conference was
reportedly attended by several Holocaust deniers; it was intended to "unveil
the secrets behind the dominance of the Zionist lobby over US and EU
politics".

Jeremy Corbyn defended the vicar at the time, claiming that he had been
condemned because he had "dared to speak out against Zionism".

Mick Napier, of the Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign, will also be
speaking at the march. An activist who promotes isolating Israel to destroy
it economically, Napier was convicted of aggravated trespass against an
Israeli cosmetics store in 2014 and of failing to follow police orders to
leave the store.

An afternoon of racism is in store for Londoners on Sunday, but as long as
the hate is directed against Jews by Muslims, British authorities apparently
have no problem with it.

Judith Bergman is a columnist, lawyer and political analyst.


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
p***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 12:36:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
https://yandex.com/images/search?text=Nuclear%20Extermination

End all activity [Beach ] ! & Follow ICC Tribunal Orders Or Get Nuked !
The Peeler
2018-06-13 16:33:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> After complaints about Ali's statements, the Metropolitan Police
> investigated, but the Crown Prosecution Service declared in December 2017
> that he would not face prosecution:
>
> "We considered whether offences of inciting racial or religious hatred or a
> public order offence had been committed, in line with the tests set out in
> the Code for Crown Prosecutors. We concluded that the evidential test in the
> Code was not met and therefore no charges have been authorised."
>
> In the UK, calling for the annihilation of an entire people – the Jews – as
> well as blood libeling and inciting against British Jews is not considered
> "inciting racial or religious hatred" and apparently does not even lead to
> charges. British authorities apparently consider marching with terrorist
> flags while calling for the death of Jews a legitimate activity.

The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge of
the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
Byker
2018-06-13 23:23:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:SHbUC.395282$***@fx19.am4...
>
> The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
> of the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
> "tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.

If only all mayors had guts like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueDKJlTbIJE

Don't give up your guns, people:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMsmoWdJ1c

Asslifters who try this shit over here won't be alive very long:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdpH5IuumKM
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-14 12:22:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:23:45 -0500, "Kyker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:SHbUC.395282$***@fx19.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

>If only all mayors had guts like this:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueDKJlTbIJE
>
>Don't give up your guns, people:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMsmoWdJ1c
>
>Asslifters who try this shit over here won't be alive very long:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdpH5IuumKM

If only Rudy Giuliani had had the guts to expel all the jews from New
York, eh?

jews who try that shit over here won't be alive very long:
http://voiceseducation.org/content/gallows

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-14 16:53:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:22:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> > The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
>> > of the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>> > "tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
>>
>> If only all mayors had guts like this:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueDKJlTbIJE
>>
>> Don't give up your guns, people:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMsmoWdJ1c
>>
>> Asslifters who try this shit over here won't be alive very long:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdpH5IuumKM
>
> If only Rudy Giuliani had had the guts to expel all the jews from New
> York, eh?

There's no reason for him (or anyone else) to do so, you hysterical cunt!

> jews who try that shit over here won't be alive very long:
> http://voiceseducation.org/content/gallows

Remember what happened to the nazis who made the mistake of hurting the
Jews, you goose-stepping little felcher? <BG>

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Loose Cannon
2018-06-14 02:40:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:33:31 +0200, The Peeler
<***@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>< gook bullshit DISMISSED >
>>
>The jewish subhumans are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge of
>the Muslims in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.

Indeed
The Peeler
2018-06-14 08:51:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:40:57 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

>>< gook bullshit DISMISSED >
>>>
>>The jewish subhumans are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge of
>>the Muslims in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>>"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
>
> Indeed

You are indeed a VERY sick asshole, Loose Sphincter!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
" I love eating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Dumb Goran Razovic! LOL"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-14 11:49:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:SHbUC.395282$***@fx19.am4...

>On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>> After complaints about Ali's statements, the Metropolitan Police
>> investigated, but the Crown Prosecution Service declared in December 2017
>> that he would not face prosecution:
>>
>> "We considered whether offences of inciting racial or religious hatred or
>> a
>> public order offence had been committed, in line with the tests set out
>> in
>> the Code for Crown Prosecutors. We concluded that the evidential test in
>> the
>> Code was not met and therefore no charges have been authorised."
>>
>> In the UK, calling for the annihilation of an entire people – the
>> Jews – as
>> well as blood libeling and inciting against British Jews is not
>> considered
>> "inciting racial or religious hatred" and apparently does not even lead
>> to
>> charges. British authorities apparently consider marching with terrorist
>> flags while calling for the death of Jews a legitimate activity.

>The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
>of
>the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.

It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-15 13:06:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:49:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:SHbUC.395282$***@fx19.am4...
>
>>On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>>> After complaints about Ali's statements, the Metropolitan Police
>>> investigated, but the Crown Prosecution Service declared in December 2017
>>> that he would not face prosecution:
>>>
>>> "We considered whether offences of inciting racial or religious hatred or
>>> a
>>> public order offence had been committed, in line with the tests set out
>>> in
>>> the Code for Crown Prosecutors. We concluded that the evidential test in
>>> the
>>> Code was not met and therefore no charges have been authorised."
>>>
>>> In the UK, calling for the annihilation of an entire people ¡V the
>>> Jews ¡V as
>>> well as blood libeling and inciting against British Jews is not
>>> considered
>>> "inciting racial or religious hatred" and apparently does not even lead
>>> to
>>> charges. British authorities apparently consider marching with terrorist
>>> flags while calling for the death of Jews a legitimate activity.
>
>>The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
>>of
>>the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>>"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
>
> It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!
>
>
>Michael

YOU have enjoyed a LIFETIME of severe GBLTPQ limp wrist, mong!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-06-15 13:17:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

> Will they exterminate that old cocksucking slut of a "Queen"? TSSK!

Idiot.
The Peeler
2018-06-15 14:28:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:06:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
>> >of
>> >the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>> >"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
>>
>> It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!
>>
>>
>> Michael
>
> YOU have enjoyed a LIFETIME of severe GBLTPQ limp wrist, mong!

Good to see that you felt personally addressed again when "limp wrist" was
mentioned, dreckserb! And RIGHTLY so!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
"And you just wish someone, anyone, anything would cornhole you!"
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-16 17:09:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:49:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>
>>
>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>news:SHbUC.395282$***@fx19.am4...
>>
>>>On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>>> After complaints about Ali's statements, the Metropolitan Police
>>>> investigated, but the Crown Prosecution Service declared in December
>>>> 2017
>>>> that he would not face prosecution:
>>>>
>>>> "We considered whether offences of inciting racial or religious hatred
>>>> or
>>>> a
>>>> public order offence had been committed, in line with the tests set out
>>>> in
>>>> the Code for Crown Prosecutors. We concluded that the evidential test
>>>> in
>>>> the
>>>> Code was not met and therefore no charges have been authorised."
>>>>
>>>> In the UK, calling for the annihilation of an entire people ¡V the
>>>> Jews ¡V as
>>>> well as blood libeling and inciting against British Jews is not
>>>> considered
>>>> "inciting racial or religious hatred" and apparently does not even lead
>>>> to
>>>> charges. British authorities apparently consider marching with
>>>> terrorist
>>>> flags while calling for the death of Jews a legitimate activity.
>>
>>>The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
>>>of
>>>the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>>>"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
>>
>> It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!
>>
>>
>>Michael

>YOU have enjoyed a LIFETIME of severe GBLTPQ limp wrist, mong!

Mangina, there is nothing limp about my wrists!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-17 11:18:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:09:04 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>news:***@4ax.com...
>
>>On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:49:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>
>>>
>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>>news:SHbUC.395282$***@fx19.am4...
>>>
>>>>On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>>
>>>>> After complaints about Ali's statements, the Metropolitan Police
>>>>> investigated, but the Crown Prosecution Service declared in December
>>>>> 2017
>>>>> that he would not face prosecution:
>>>>>
>>>>> "We considered whether offences of inciting racial or religious hatred
>>>>> or
>>>>> a
>>>>> public order offence had been committed, in line with the tests set out
>>>>> in
>>>>> the Code for Crown Prosecutors. We concluded that the evidential test
>>>>> in
>>>>> the
>>>>> Code was not met and therefore no charges have been authorised."
>>>>>
>>>>> In the UK, calling for the annihilation of an entire people ¡V the
>>>>> Jews ¡V as
>>>>> well as blood libeling and inciting against British Jews is not
>>>>> considered
>>>>> "inciting racial or religious hatred" and apparently does not even lead
>>>>> to
>>>>> charges. British authorities apparently consider marching with
>>>>> terrorist
>>>>> flags while calling for the death of Jews a legitimate activity.
>>>
>>>>The British authorities are obviously shit-scared of the fury and revenge
>>>>of
>>>>the Muzzie fanatics in the UK, hiding their fear behind pretensions of
>>>>"tolerance" and "acceptance", etc.
>>>
>>> It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!
>>>
>>>
>>>Michael
>
>>YOU have enjoyed a LIFETIME of severe GBLTPQ limp wrist, mong!
>
> Mangina, there is nothing limp about my wrists!
>
>
>Michael

Dreckgook, you're a g-ddam GBLTPQ fairy and a ladyboy for fuck's sake!
What could be MORE limpwristed???

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
NEMO
2018-06-17 11:42:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
You DO value sucking muzzie rectums more than everything else, huh, sick nazoid pedo?
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-17 15:14:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:09:04 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>
>>
>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>aliash)" wrote in message
>>news:***@4ax.com...
>>
>>>On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:49:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>> It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Michael
>>
>>>YOU have enjoyed a LIFETIME of severe GBLTPQ limp wrist, mong!
>>
>> Mangina, there is nothing limp about my wrists!
>>
>>
>>Michael

>Dreckgook, you're a g-ddam GBLTPQ fairy and a ladyboy for fuck's sake!
>What could be MORE limpwristed???
Nithing, there is nothing GBLTPQ , fairy, nor ladyboy about me.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-18 12:38:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 08:14:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:


>>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>>aliash)" wrote in message
>>>news:***@4ax.com...
>>>
>>>>On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:49:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>>>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> It is as if they are suffering a severe case of limp wrist!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Michael
>>>
>>>>YOU have enjoyed a LIFETIME of severe GBLTPQ limp wrist, mong!
>>>
>>> Mangina, there is nothing limp about my wrists!
>>>
>>>
>>>Michael
>
>>Dreckgook, you're a g-ddam GBLTPQ fairy and a ladyboy for fuck's sake!
>>What could be MORE limpwristed???
> Nithing, there is nothing GBLTPQ , fairy, nor ladyboy about me.
>
>
>Michael

Dreckgook you are nothing BUT a GBLTPQ fairy ladyboy.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-18 19:20:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:38:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Nithing, there is nothing GBLTPQ , fairy, nor ladyboy about me.
>>
>>
>>Michael
>
> Dreckgook you are nothing BUT a GBLTPQ fairy ladyboy.

Dreckserb, you are doing nothing but PROJECTING!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-22 11:31:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...

>On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:38:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> Nithing, there is nothing GBLTPQ , fairy, nor ladyboy about me.
>>>
>>>
>>>Michael
>>
>> Dreckgook you are nothing BUT a GBLTPQ fairy ladyboy.

>Dreckserb, you are doing nothing but PROJECTING!
He projects about others to feel better about himself.

In the end, he is just as miserable!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-23 11:37:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 04:31:35 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> He projects about others to feel better about himself.

You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.

> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>
>
>Michael

In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
every weekend, mong!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-23 17:21:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 04:37:50 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>> >Dreckserb, you are doing nothing but PROJECTING!
>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.
>
> You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.

Your master Michael does NOTHING of the kind, but you YET AGAIN projected
your OWN deviation onto him to feel better about yourself!

>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>>
>>
>>Michael
>
> In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
> every weekend, mong!

Like I said above: you do nothing but project!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
"And you just wish someone, anyone, anything would cornhole you!"
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-23 17:48:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 04:31:35 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>
>>
>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.

>You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.
Wrong!

>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>>
>>
>>Michael

>In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
>every weekend, mong!

Wrong again!

You are the queer here.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-24 11:43:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:48:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>>news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>Watch, it anus!
> We watch vulva instead.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

You DON'T. You watch ANI.

>>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.
>
>>You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.
> Wrong!

NOT!

>>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>>>
>>>
>>>Michael
>
>>In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
>>every weekend, mong!
>
> Wrong again!

Anything BUT wrong, mong!

> You are the queer here.
>
>
>Michael

You and your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler are the GBLTPQ sodomites
here. You, because of your choices, conduct and effeminate
appearance, he simply because he's a Grik.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-24 16:54:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash)" wrote in message
news:***@4ax.com...

>On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:48:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>>>news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...
>>
>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>
>>>Watch, it anus!
>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

>You DON'T. You watch ANI.
We still watch vulva.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>>>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.
>>
>>>You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.
>> Wrong!

>NOT!
Still totally wrong.

>>>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Michael
>>
>>>In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
>>>every weekend, mong!
>>
>> Wrong again!

>Anything BUT wrong, mong!

>> You are the queer here.
>>
>>
>>Michael

>You and your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler are the GBLTPQ sodomites
>here. You, because of your choices, conduct and effeminate
>appearance, he simply because he's a Grik.
Your defamation of the Greek people is wrong.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-26 12:48:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:54:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:


>>>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>>>>>news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...
>>>
>>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>>>
>>>>Watch, it anus!
>>> We watch vulva instead.
>>>
>>>
>>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
>>You DON'T. You watch ANI.
> We still watch vulva.
>
> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg

You don't. You watch ANI asshole.

>>>>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.
>>>
>>>>You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.
>>> Wrong!
>
>>NOT!
> Still totally wrong.

Anything BUT wrong.

>>>>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Michael
>>>
>>>>In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
>>>>every weekend, mong!
>>>
>>> Wrong again!
>
>>Anything BUT wrong, mong!
>
>>> You are the queer here.
>>>
>>>
>>>Michael
>
>>You and your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler are the GBLTPQ sodomites
>>here. You, because of your choices, conduct and effeminate
>>appearance, he simply because he's a Grik.
> Your defamation of the Greek people is wrong.
>
>
>Michael

Greek the Grik subpeople and greek you, you Grikloving piece of skata.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-26 16:46:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:48:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:


>> We still watch vulva.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>
> You don't. You watch ANI asshole.

WE will watch sweet vulvas! YOU will watch an asshole, every time you look
in the mirror, dreckserb!

>> Still totally wrong.
>
> Anything BUT wrong.
>

Slave, if your master says it's TOTALLY WRONG, then THAT's exactly what it
is!

>> Your defamation of the Greek people is wrong.
>>
>>
>>Michael
>
> Greek the Grik subpeople and greek you, you Grikloving piece of skata.

Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>


--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
woman. You can't have sex."
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-06-30 23:55:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 5:48:41 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:54:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> >>>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
> >>>>>news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...
> >>>
> >>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
> >>>
> >>>>Watch, it anus!
> >>> We watch vulva instead.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
> >
> >>You DON'T. You watch ANI.
> > We still watch vulva.
> >
> > http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>
> You don't. You watch ANI asshole.
>
> >>>>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.
> >>>
> >>>>You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.
> >>> Wrong!
> >
> >>NOT!
> > Still totally wrong.
>
> Anything BUT wrong.
>
> >>>>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>Michael
> >>>
> >>>>In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
> >>>>every weekend, mong!
> >>>
> >>> Wrong again!
> >
> >>Anything BUT wrong, mong!
> >
> >>> You are the queer here.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Michael
> >
> >>You and your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler are the GBLTPQ sodomites
> >>here. You, because of your choices, conduct and effeminate
> >>appearance, he simply because he's a Grik.
> > Your defamation of the Greek people is wrong.
> >
> >
> >Michael
>
> Greek the Grik subpeople and greek you, you Grikloving piece of skata.
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
> --
>
> "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
> there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
> Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
> just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
> Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
>
> "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
> you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
> an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
> are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
> you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
> a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
> you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
> scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
> by Negros."
> Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>
>
> - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
> attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
>
> "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
> take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
> Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
>
> - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
> claim to be a jew

Why do you hate Greeks so much?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-01 11:54:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 16:55:19 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
sockpuppet kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 5:48:41 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:54:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> >>>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>> >>>>>news:gCTVC.955680$***@fx14.am4...
>> >>>
>> >>>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>> >>>
>> >>>>Watch, it anus!
>> >>> We watch vulva instead.
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> >
>> >>You DON'T. You watch ANI.
>> > We still watch vulva.
>> >
>> > http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>>
>> You don't. You watch ANI asshole.
>>
>> >>>>> He projects about others to feel better about himself.
>> >>>
>> >>>>You zsuckle jew ani/recti to feel better about yourself.
>> >>> Wrong!
>> >
>> >>NOT!
>> > Still totally wrong.
>>
>> Anything BUT wrong.
>>
>> >>>>> In the end, he is just as miserable!
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>Michael
>> >>>
>> >>>>In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
>> >>>>every weekend, mong!
>> >>>
>> >>> Wrong again!
>> >
>> >>Anything BUT wrong, mong!
>> >
>> >>> You are the queer here.
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>Michael
>> >
>> >>You and your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler are the GBLTPQ sodomites
>> >>here. You, because of your choices, conduct and effeminate
>> >>appearance, he simply because he's a Grik.
>> > Your defamation of the Greek people is wrong.
>> >
>> >
>> >Michael
>>
>> Greek the Grik subpeople and greek you, you Grikloving piece of skata.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>> --
>
> Why do you hate Greeks so much?

Why do you love Griks so much? Was your rear cherry popped by a Grik?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-01 15:46:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 04:54:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>
>> Why do you hate Greeks so much?
>
> Why do you love Griks so much? Was your rear cherry popped by a Grik?

Can't you EVER but think about anal sex, men's genitals and arses, you
flaming gay dreckserb?

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-24 18:47:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 04:43:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> We watch vulva instead.
>>
>> http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>
> You DON'T.

He WILL!

> You watch ANI.

You WILL, goose-stepping little felcher!


>> Wrong!
>
> NOT!

Slave, if your master Michael says WRONG, it does mean WRONG! Capisci,
dreckserb?

>> Wrong again!
>
> Anything BUT wrong, mong!

Dreckserb, if your master Michael says WRONG, it does mean WRONG! Capisci,
slave?

>> You are the queer here.
>>
>>
>>Michael
>
> You and your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler are the GBLTPQ sodomites
> here. You, because of your choices, conduct and effeminate
> appearance, he simply because he's a Grik.

Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you know are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting deviated dreckserb!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-17 18:39:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 04:18:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Mangina, there is nothing limp about my wrists!
>>
>>
>>Michael
>
> Dreckgook, you're a g-ddam GBLTPQ fairy and a ladyboy for fuck's sake!
> What could be MORE limpwristed???

Your master is NOTHING of that! YOU, his slave, are ALL of that! IOW, you
are PROJECTING!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-06-14 12:22:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:34:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
>by Judith Bergman
>June 9, 2018 at 5:00 am
>
>https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12483/london-al-quds-terrorism

What business is it of circumcised jew cunt jewdith's what goes on in
London??? About Al-Quds, she should kvetch!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-14 16:50:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:22:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:


>>Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
>>by Judith Bergman
>>June 9, 2018 at 5:00 am
>>
>>https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12483/london-al-quds-terrorism
>
> What business is it of circumcised jew cunt jewdith's what goes on in
> London??? About Al-Quds, she should kvetch!

What are you NOW kvetching about again, you hysterical sexually frustrated
cunt? LOL

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>

--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
Loading...