A couple of freaks
2018-01-03 21:10:57 UTC
http://www.latimes.com/hp-2/

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Greg Carr told bemused doctors
in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Carr, and
his homosexual partner Michael "the Gook" Ejercito, had been admitted
for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously
wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our
gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, the Gook shouted out
'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot
but he wouldn't come out again,so I peered into the tube and struck a
match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what
happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a
flame shot out the tubing, igniting Mr Carr's hair and severely
burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers
which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine,
propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Greg Carr suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the
impact of the gerbil, while Ejercito suffered first and second degree
burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.
M.I.Wakefield
2018-01-03 21:24:31 UTC
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
Loose Cannon
2018-01-04 01:59:35 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
נפש בר יוכהאי
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking. Mike holds a Third degree black belt so he could easily dispatch a fat fucker like you with minimal effort.
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-04 12:13:03 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking. Mike holds a Third degree black
belt so he could easily >dispatch a fat fucker like you with minimal
effort.
These dreckvolk are so limp of wrist!

2018-01-05 12:56:45 UTC
On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 04:13:03 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking.
These dreckvolk are so limp of wrist!
Michael
You GBLTP dreckgookuntervolk ladyboys are so effeminate and such
prolific (look it up) anusmongers.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-05 13:27:07 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking.
These dreckvolk are so limp of wrist!
Michael
You GBLTP dreckgookuntervolk ladyboys are so effeminate and such
prolific (look it up) anusmongers.
Mangina, you are the effeminate one here.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-01-05 15:11:25 UTC
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same
"aping" that you usually do?

2018-01-04 22:19:42 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 20:39:03 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking.
You mean YOU faggots and the Queen Mary parking lot...gook Ejershito
services niggers like you every weekend there!

2018-01-04 22:52:17 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 14:19:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking. Mike holds a Third degree black
belt so he could easily dispatch a fat fucker like you with minimal
effort.
You mean YOU faggots and the Queen Mary parking lot...gook Ejershito
services niggers like you every weekend there!
Stop projecting your OWN disgusting homosexuality onto all those that you
know are superior to you and straight unlike you, you projecting filthy gay
dreckserb!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-08 13:52:40 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking. Mike holds a Third degree black
belt so he could easily dispatch a fat fucker like you with minimal
effort.
You mean YOU faggots and the Queen Mary parking lot...gook Ejershito
services niggers like you every weekend there!
Stop projecting your OWN disgusting homosexuality onto all those that you
know are superior to you and straight unlike you, you projecting filthy gay
dreckserb!
The mangina does that to feel better about himself.

In the end, he is just as miserable.

2018-01-05 12:32:15 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking.
You mean YOU faggots and the Queen Mary parking lot...gook Ejershito
services niggers like you every weekend there!
YOU are the faggot here.

2018-01-06 14:19:46 UTC
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 04:32:15 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
You faggots and the Queen Mary Parking.
You mean YOU faggots and the Queen Mary parking lot...gook Ejershito
services niggers like you every weekend there!
YOU are the faggot here.
Michael
YOU are the effeminate GBLTP gook ladyboy faggot here, dreckgook!

2018-01-06 20:41:13 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:19:46 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
YOU are the faggot here.
Michael
YOU are the effeminate GBLTP gook ladyboy faggot here, dreckgook!
HE doesn't come across as such. YOU indeed DO! IOW, you are PROJECTING, yet
again!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-01-04 10:41:46 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 20:59:35 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by M.I.Wakefield
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
Just keep talking and he'll quickly become familiar with YOUR gay escapades
on Usenet, you projecting flaming fag!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-01-05 12:56:45 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...
And if you'd ever read alt.tasteless, you'd have known that that's a
physical impossibility.
It's obvious that you're not familiar with the gook and his escapades
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
Yup. Indeed. No doubt about, it. You got that, right!

2018-01-05 20:59:39 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 04:56:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
at the Queen Mary parking lot.
Yup. Indeed. No doubt about, it. You got that, right!
You two fags going to hook up there, you deviated cretins? LOL
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-01-03 21:32:04 UTC
[...]
Sheesh! What a pair of sick subfucks. Where was Roman the Illiterate
Grik Foreskin Peeler while this was going on???

2018-01-03 22:26:52 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 13:32:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Sheesh! What a pair of sick subfucks.
You and Loose Sphincter certainly are! BTW, that was none other than Loose
Sphincter spreading his asscheeks WIDE for you again, dumb anal Razovic!
The Peeler
2018-01-03 22:25:01 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 16:10:57 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!