Discussion:
Dishonest jew Solicitor
(too old to reply)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-07 17:17:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
There are a few of them around at any given time.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/disgraceful-solicitor-overcharged-estate-by-574/5062676.article
A solicitor who vastly overcharged on bills to the estate of a deceased
client has been struck off.
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-07 17:26:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:17:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
A solicitor who vastly overcharged on bills to the estate of a deceased
client has been struck off.
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK
Psychosis out of control again, poor psycho? LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
Nothing quite like it to hide out of sight
So follow me follow, down to the hollow
And there let me wallow in glorious shite"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
GB
2017-09-08 11:22:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 07/09/2017 18:17, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK
I'll meet your Greenman and raise you a Christopher.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-08 13:53:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by GB
On 07/09/2017 18:17, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK
I'll meet your Greenman and raise you a Christopher.
One can only assume his parents had a sense of humour in naming the
jew bastard.
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-08 15:46:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:53:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
I'll meet your Greenman and raise you a Christopher.
One can only assume his parents had a sense of humour in naming the
jew bastard.
One can only assume that you ARE nothing but a dumb psychotic bitch, "Miss
Recktum"! <G>
--
Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
Nothing quite like it to hide out of sight
So follow me follow, down to the hollow
And there let me wallow in glorious shite"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-09-12 18:18:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:53:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
I'll meet your Greenman and raise you a Christopher.
One can only assume his parents had a sense of humour in naming the
jew bastard.
One can only assume that you ARE nothing but a dumb psychotic bitch, "Miss
Recktum"! <G>
The mangina makes it obvious.


Michael
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-13 12:50:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:18:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina makes it obvious.
Michael
YOU make your craven ainlungus like, TOTALLY obvious, dreckgook!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-13 16:30:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 05:50:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
One can only assume that you ARE nothing but a dumb psychotic bitch, "Miss
Recktum"! <G>
The mangina makes it obvious.
Michael
YOU make your craven ainlungus like, TOTALLY obvious, dreckgook!
YOU make your status as a DUMB PSYCHOTIC BITCH obvious, dumb anal Razovic!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-09-15 10:56:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."


Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Vidcapper
2017-09-08 14:05:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 07/09/2017 18:17, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
There are a few of them around at any given time.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/disgraceful-solicitor-overcharged-estate-by-574/5062676.article
A solicitor who vastly overcharged on bills to the estate of a deceased
client has been struck off.
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK
There's nothing whatsoever to indicate his religion, and it's totally
irrelevant anyway!
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-08 17:34:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by GB
On 07/09/2017 18:17, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
There are a few of them around at any given time.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/disgraceful-solicitor-overcharged-estate-by-574/5062676.article
A solicitor who vastly overcharged on bills to the estate of a deceased
client has been struck off.
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK
There's nothing whatsoever to indicate his religion, and it's totally
irrelevant anyway!
I don't give a shit about his religion (if any). It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant. They're
genetically PREDISPOSED to dishonesty. Best example: Bernie Made
Off.

A jew can be any religion it wants to be, or none at all. Jean-Marie
Lustiger, a jew, even became a fucking Cardinal in the Roman Catholic
Church, for Christ's sake! A hearbeat away from being Pope!
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-08 18:07:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 10:34:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by GB
On 07/09/2017 18:17, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
There are a few of them around at any given time.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/disgraceful-solicitor-overcharged-estate-by-574/5062676.article
A solicitor who vastly overcharged on bills to the estate of a deceased
client has been struck off.
Christopher William Edwin Greenman charged for 57 days’ work on the
estate of Mrs DMK, who died in 2010, and ended up charging around
£90,000 over four bills.
'Greenman'? A jew??? BIG surprise! There's a REASON God made these
subpeople easy to spot! LOLOK
There's nothing whatsoever to indicate his religion, and it's totally
irrelevant anyway!
I don't give a shit about his religion (if any). It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant. They're
genetically PREDISPOSED to dishonesty. Best example: Bernie Made
Off.
A jew can be any religion it wants to be, or none at all. Jean-Marie
Lustiger, a jew, even became a fucking Cardinal in the Roman Catholic
Church, for Christ's sake! A hearbeat away from being Pope!
Here, learn something about yourself, bastard:

Is Extreme Racism a Mental Illness?


Yes

It can be a delusional symptom of psychotic disorders

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

Extreme racism indicates psychopathology

Alvin F Poussaint, Professor of psychiatry (American Psychiatric
Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.)

...Clearly, anyone who scapegoats a whole group of people and seeks to
eliminate them to resolve his or her internal conflicts meets criteria for a
delusional disorder, a major psychiatric illness....

Prejudice type: A delusion whose theme is that a group of individuals, who
share a defining characteristic, in one's environment have a particular and
unusual significance. These delusions are usually of a negative or
pejorative nature, but also may be grandiose in content. When these
delusions are extreme, the person may act out by attempting to harm, and
even murder, members of the despised group(s).

Extreme racist delusions can also occur as a major symptom in other
psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Persons
suffering delusions usually have serious social dysfunction that impairs
their ability to work with others and maintain employment.

As a clinical psychiatrist, I have treated several patients who projected
their own unacceptable behavior and fears onto ethnic minorities,
scapegoating them for society's problems. Their strong racist feelings,
which were tied to fixed belief systems impervious to reality checks, were
symptoms of serious mental dysfunction. When these patients became more
aware of their own problems, they grew less paranoid—and less prejudiced.
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Jews
2017-09-08 18:51:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
I don't give a shit about his religion (if any). It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race." It's an ethnoreligious
group and nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the
Ancient Near East.

Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus was a Christian?

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-09 14:01:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:51:29 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
I don't give a shit about his religion (if any). It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race."
Yes, there absolutely IS. That's why you subpeople LOOK different.
Religion can't POSSIBLY accomplish the hooded eyes, elongated ears,
drooping lower lip, the nose bent at its tip ( the 'jewish 6'),
prominent upper jawbone etc etc
Post by The Jews
It's an ethnoreligious group
No such thing. It's a race...a SUBHUMAN Asiatic race. A jew can be
any religion it wants to be...or none at all.

Would Mel Brooks look any LESS kikeish if he became a Methodist?
Post by The Jews
and nation
Race.
Post by The Jews
originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East.
Asiatics, in other words.

Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-09 16:30:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:>>>I don't give a shit about his religion (if any).
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race." It's an ethnoreligious
group and nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the
Ancient Near East.
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus was a Christian?
Yes, there absolutely IS.
No, I just got done telling you there ISN'T.

Why are you so stupid, Gordon?


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-10 17:03:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 09:30:57 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race.
Yes, there absolutely IS. That's why you subpeople LOOK different.
Religion can't POSSIBLY accomplish the hooded eyes, elongated ears,
drooping lower lip, the nose bent at its tip ( the 'jewish 6'),
prominent upper jawbone etc etc
Oh OK, you just got done telling me there IS.
Exactly.
Why am I so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. But hay, WE arks the questions, you Asiatic
asshole!

Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-10 17:46:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race." It's an ethnoreligious
group and nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the
Ancient Near East.
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus was a Christian?
Yes, there absolutely IS.
No, I just got done telling you there ISN'T.
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!

ROFLMJAO


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-11 12:41:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:46:37 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race.
Yes, there absolutely IS. That's why you subpeople LOOK different.
Religion can't POSSIBLY accomplish the hooded eyes, elongated ears,
drooping lower lip, the nose bent at its tip ( the 'jewish 6'),
prominent upper jawbone etc etc
Oh OK, you just got done telling me there IS.
Exactly.
Why am I so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. But hay, WE arks the questions, you Asiatic
asshole!
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why I'm so stupid!
Well, yes!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?
He DID!
LOLOK!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-11 12:47:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
Indeed!


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-12 14:41:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 05:47:55 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
It's his race I'm
concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race.
Yes, there absolutely IS. That's why you subpeople LOOK different.
Religion can't POSSIBLY accomplish the hooded eyes, elongated ears,
drooping lower lip, the nose bent at its tip ( the 'jewish 6'),
prominent upper jawbone etc etc
Oh OK, you just got done telling me there IS.
Exactly.
Why am I so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. But hay, WE arks the questions, you Asiatic
asshole!
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why I'm so stupid!
Well, yes!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?
Indeed.
LOLOK!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-12 15:16:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
Indeed!
[chuckle]


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-13 12:50:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:16:56 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
It's his race I'm concerned with. Greenman is a jew name. And that IS relevant.
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race.
Yes, there absolutely IS. That's why you subpeople LOOK different.
Religion can't POSSIBLY accomplish the hooded eyes, elongated ears,
drooping lower lip, the nose bent at its tip ( the 'jewish 6'),
prominent upper jawbone etc etc
Oh OK, you just got done telling me there IS.
Exactly.
Why am I so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. But hay, WE arks the questions, you Asiatic
asshole!
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why I'm so stupid!
Well, yes!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?
Indeed. And Buddha was a Methodist.
LOLOK!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-13 16:32:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 05:50:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
Indeed!
[chuckle]
Well, yes! I even know it myself! But what can I do about it?
Good question, especially as it's obviously genetic with you, Retardovic,
you dumb serb bitch! LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
"And you just wish someone, anyone, anything would cornhole you!"
The Jews
2017-09-13 23:40:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
Indeed!
[chuckle]
Well, yes!
Exactly!

Where's that passport, glue-huffer?

Send it now!

LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-14 13:02:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:40:06 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Why am I so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. But hay, WE arks the questions, you Asiatic
asshole!
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why I'm so stupid!
Well, yes!
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?
Indeed. And Buddha was a Methodist.
He was, wasn't he?
LOLOK!

Where's that 'Israeeli' passport, HCN gas huffer?

Send it now. With the two EMAILS!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-14 13:26:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by The Jews
Where's that passport, glue-huffer?
Send it now!
LOL
LOLOK
IS that why you've never holocausted a SINGLE Jew, Gordon?

You can't even leave that shit hole country you hide in!

ROFLMJAO

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-15 13:05:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:26:08 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Why am I so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. But hay, WE arks the questions, you Asiatic
asshole!
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why I'm so stupid!
Well, yes!
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?
Indeed. And Buddha was a Methodist.
He was, wasn't he?
LOLOK!

Where's that 'Israeeli' passport, HCN gas huffer?

Send it now. With the two EMAILS!
IS that why I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE Nazi, Gordon?
I can't even leave that shit hole jew ghetto I hide in!
LOLOK

BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-09-15 13:07:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
The Jews
2017-09-15 13:10:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Where's that passport, glue-huffer?
Send it now!
LOL
LOLOK
IS that why you've never holocausted a SINGLE Jew, Gordon?
You can't even leave that shit hole country you hide in!
ROFLMJAO
LOLOK
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
They were perfectly safe the whole time, since you can't leave your
basement, Gordon! You know that!

Now where *is* that passport of yours?

LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-16 12:57:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 06:10:06 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Where's that 'Israeeli' passport, HCN gas huffer?
Send it now. With the two EMAILS!
LOLOK
IS that why I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE Nazi, Gordon?
I can't even leave that shit hole jew ghetto I hide in!
LOLOK
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Better some circumcised jew cunt than me, Gordon. You know that!
Now where *is* that 'Israeeli' passport of mine?
LOLOK!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-09-16 13:25:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Go peddle some more defective, pirated software, Andrzej...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
The Jews
2017-09-16 13:26:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile
nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White Nationalist
Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject
fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
They were perfectly safe the whole time, since you can't leave your
basement, Gordon! You know that!
Now where *is* that passport of yours?
LOL
Now where *is* that passport of mine?
LOLOK!
As we suspected- you're stuck in your basement.

[chuckle]


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-17 12:50:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 06:26:57 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Where's that 'Israeeli' passport, HCN gas huffer?
Send it now. With the two EMAILS!
LOLOK
IS that why I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE Nazi, Gordon?
I can't even leave that shit hole jew ghetto I hide in!
LOLOK
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Better some circumcised jew cunt than me, Gordon. You know that!
Now where *is* that 'Israeeli' passport of mine?
LOLOK!
LOL
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!

Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-17 13:02:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging
pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Now where *is* that passport of mine?
LOLOK!
As we suspected- you're stuck in your basement.
[chuckle]
Where you belong!


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-18 12:57:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 06:02:34 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Where's that 'Israeeli' passport, HCN gas huffer?
Send it now. With the two EMAILS!
LOLOK
IS that why I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE Nazi, Gordon?
I can't even leave that shit hole jew ghetto I hide in!
LOLOK
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Better some circumcised jew cunt than me, Gordon. You know that!
Now where *is* that 'Israeeli' passport of mine?
LOLOK!
LOL
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!
Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK
Where I belong!
Indeed, Unglück!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-18 13:12:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging
pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 06:02:34 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Hey, are you getting beat up by some Jews in another forum? Because by
the time you get to me you're all weak and puny.

Stop cheating on me, Gordon!


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-19 13:06:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 06:12:39 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Better some circumcised jew cunt than me, Gordon. You know that!
Now where *is* that 'Israeeli' passport of mine?
LOLOK!
LOL
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!
Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK
Where I belong!
Indeed, Unglück!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
Stop cheating on me, Unglück!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-19 13:32:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging
pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by The Jews
Hey, are you getting beat up by some Jews in another forum? Because by
the time you get to me you're all weak and puny.
Stop cheating on me, Gordon!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
The Peeler
2017-09-19 15:41:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Stop cheating on me, Gordon!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
She'd have been EUTHANIZED quickly, the useless unemployable parasite!
The Jews
2017-09-19 18:43:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:41:32 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Stop cheating on me, Gordon!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
She'd have been EUTHANIZED quickly, the useless unemployable parasite!
Probably left hanging from a tree as a warning to the others! LOL

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-20 13:35:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:32:00 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Better some circumcised jew cunt than me, Gordon. You know that!
Now where *is* that 'Israeeli' passport of mine?
LOLOK!
LOL
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!
Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK
Where I belong!
Indeed, Unglück!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
Stop cheating on me, Unglück!
I can't get holocausted in my host country jew ghetto, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, I'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
You, WOULD Unglück!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-09-20 13:45:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Go peddle some more defective, pirated software, Andrzej...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
The Jews
2017-09-20 13:45:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging
pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by The Jews
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
I WOULD Unglück!
[chuckle]


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-21 13:32:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:45:34 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Better some circumcised jew cunt than me, Gordon. You know that!
Now where *is* that 'Israeeli' passport of mine?
LOLOK!
LOL
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!
Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK
Where I belong!
Indeed, Unglück!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
Stop cheating on me, Unglück!
I can't get holocausted in my host country jew ghetto, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, I'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
You, WOULD Unglück!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-09-21 13:34:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging
pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac, proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
I WOULD Unglück!
[chuckle]
I, WOULD Unglück!
That's been determined and verified.

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.


happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-22 13:28:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 06:34:51 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

Grüss Gott, Unglück!
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!
Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK
Where I belong!
Indeed, Unglück!
But hey, I'm getting holocausted up by some Nazis in another forum. Because by
the time I get to you I'm all weak and jewish and puny.
Stop cheating on me, Unglück!
I can't get holocausted in my host country jew ghetto, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, I'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
You, WOULD Unglück!
That's been determined and verified.
It HAS, Unglück! If, yoiu were so confident about not getting
'holocausted'®™ you'd have WILLINGLY scanned and posted your GAS bill
and jew registation card.

But you were SCARED shitless! You STILL are!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-22 15:10:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 06:28:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
I WOULD Unglück!
[chuckle]
I, WOULD Unglück!
That's been determined and verified.
It HAS, Unglück! Actually, I myself keep VERIFYING it here, every day!
Also that I'm SCARED shitless! I ALWAYS will be!
Yeah, you being an abject COWARD is the most obvious thing about you,
Razovic!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-21 15:31:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 06:32:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
I WOULD Unglück!
[chuckle]
I, WOULD Unglück! My idol would send be to the nearest Ustasha death camp!
Indeed, he would, sub-serb! You know what the Krauts said about you already
during WWI: "Serbien muß sterbien"!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-09-22 04:55:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Go peddle some more defective, pirated software, Andrzej...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
The Peeler
2017-09-20 16:40:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:35:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
You can't get holocausted in your basement, Gordon! Now, if Hitler was
still around, you'd DEFINITELY get holocausted! LOL
She'd have been EUTHANIZED quickly, the useless unemployable parasite!
Probably left hanging from a tree as a warning to the others! LOL
I, WOULD Unglück! Like this: Loading Image...
LOL! Indeed, you squealing pig!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2017-09-19 15:46:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:06:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Hey, are you getting beat up by some Jews in another forum? Because by
the time you get to me you're all weak and puny.
Stop cheating on me, Gordon!
As someone a lot smarter than me said: I'm a glutton for abuse! LOLOK LOLOK LOLOK
You are one perverted masochistic effeminate bitch indeed, dumb anal
Razovic! <BG>
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
Message-ID: <a7ee72c3-7388-4040-bc6a-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-18 16:21:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 05:57:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
As we suspected- you're stuck in your basement.
[chuckle]
Where you belong!
Indeed, my Unglück! But does it REALLY, REALLY show?
Believe us, Razovic, it REALLY, REALLY shows! ROTFLOL!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
Message-ID: <a7ee72c3-7388-4040-bc6a-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-17 15:34:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 05:50:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
They were perfectly safe the whole time, since you can't leave your
basement, Gordon! You know that!
Now where *is* that passport of yours?
LOL
Now where *is* that passport of mine?
LOLOK!
As we suspected- you're stuck in your basement.
[chuckle]
As we suspected- you're stuck in your jew ghetto!
There is no "jew ghetto", psycho! But you ARE stuck in your dark basement
all day long, year after year, decade after decade!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Ausreisegenehmigung? Reisepass?
Registrierungskarte? Ausweis?
Nichts? LOLOK
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
The Peeler
2017-09-16 19:06:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 05:57:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
They were perfectly safe the whole time, since you can't leave your
basement, Gordon! You know that!
Now where *is* that passport of yours?
LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-15 16:12:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 06:05:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Where's that passport, glue-huffer?
Send it now!
LOL
LOLOK
IS that why you've never holocausted a SINGLE Jew, Gordon?
You can't even leave that shit hole country you hide in!
ROFLMJAO
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Where's that 'Israeeli' passport, HCN gas huffer?
Send it now. With the two EMAILS!
Is there ANYTHING you can do in your "life" other than make a total ass of
yourself with your big mouth, you housebound idiot? LOl
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
IS that why I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE Nazi, Gordon?
I can't even leave that shit hole jew ghetto I hide in!
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW WHY did you try to throw that circumcised jew cunt Iris
Finkelsteinbergsky under the bus?
Psychosis out of control again, poor sod? Of COURSE, it is! LMAO!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-14 14:51:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:02:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
Indeed!
[chuckle]
Well, yes!
Exactly!
Where's that passport, glue-huffer?
Send it now!
LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-12 16:18:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 07:41:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
Indeed!
Well, yes! My other master, The Peeler, says it's genetic in my case!
Right, I say it ...and you prove it! LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-11 17:51:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 05:41:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus was a Christian?
Yes, there absolutely IS.
No, I just got done telling you there ISN'T.
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück.
Not really, Gordon! Everyone ALREADY knows why you're so stupid!
ROFLMJAO
Well, yes!
No buts about it, stupid!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-10 18:28:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:03:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
There is no such thing as a "Jewish Race." It's an ethnoreligious
group and nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the
Ancient Near East.
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus was a Christian?
Yes, there absolutely IS.
No, I just got done telling you there ISN'T.
Why are you so stupid, Gordon?
Good, question Unglück. My other master, The Peeler, keeps claiming that
it's genetical with me!
Indeed, slave, I keep claiming that!
Aren't you the guy who claimed Jesus practised jewdism his whole life
while starting Christianity?
Jesus preached from the Bible, he was circumcised, was addressed as "Rabbi"
by his followers, he fulfilled Jewish prophesies, he referred to the JEWISH
God as his "father in heaven". He was, by all accounts, and also by his long
Jewish genealogical tree, a pure Jew! Jesus didn't start Christianity,
Retardovic! His followers did!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2017-09-09 17:10:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:01:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psychotic idiot's psychotic and idiotic bullshit largely unread>

Here, learn about yourself, poor idiot:

Is Extreme Racism a Mental Illness?


Yes

It can be a delusional symptom of psychotic disorders

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

Extreme racism indicates psychopathology

Alvin F Poussaint, Professor of psychiatry (American Psychiatric
Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.)

...Clearly, anyone who scapegoats a whole group of people and seeks to
eliminate them to resolve his or her internal conflicts meets criteria for a
delusional disorder, a major psychiatric illness....

Prejudice type: A delusion whose theme is that a group of individuals, who
share a defining characteristic, in one's environment have a particular and
unusual significance. These delusions are usually of a negative or
pejorative nature, but also may be grandiose in content. When these
delusions are extreme, the person may act out by attempting to harm, and
even murder, members of the despised group(s).

Extreme racist delusions can also occur as a major symptom in other
psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Persons
suffering delusions usually have serious social dysfunction that impairs
their ability to work with others and maintain employment.

As a clinical psychiatrist, I have treated several patients who projected
their own unacceptable behavior and fears onto ethnic minorities,
scapegoating them for society's problems. Their strong racist feelings,
which were tied to fixed belief systems impervious to reality checks, were
symptoms of serious mental dysfunction. When these patients became more
aware of their own problems, they grew less paranoid—and less prejudiced.
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loading...