HUH? HAY! It's Poor Dumb Anal Razovic's ACUTE PSYCHOSIS on Display! <BG>
2017-12-10 19:53:50 UTC
HUH?

No, suprise really! It was a case of typical cowardly jew
self-preservation at, its best!

You subhuman semitic jew ragheads are EXEMPT from cajones [sic]!

The whole, WORLD knows that!

It's why you're always getting pogrommed, purged, discriminated,
persecuted, massacred, beaten, expelled, inquisitioned, ethnically
cleansed, 'holocausted'®™ etc etc!

"Any people that have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing
something wrong."
- Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1923 - )

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
Somebody needs a good laugh? Read poor dumb anal Razovic's latest hilarious
[...]
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Anyone EVER seen an idiot and psychotic
loser like this abysmally stupid serb bitch? LOL
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Jews
2017-12-10 20:39:12 UTC
HUH?
That's about the caliber of response we've come to expect from you
these days, Gordon!

All it's missing is the drool!

So! Again we ask, you glue-huffing pedophile coward!
But hay, if you want to make enough money for an exit permit
How much will an "exit permit" cost you, Gordon?

Be sure to include a link to the actual prices, so we can see if
you're lying or not. Refusal to do so will indicate you have already
begun your excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged!

Right here ----->

[chuckle]

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
2017-12-11 14:13:50 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 12:39:12 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling' Shittinb'ricks
<***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
No, suprise really! It was a case of typical cowardly jew
self-preservation at, its best!
That's about the caliber of response you've come to expect from me
these days, Gordon!
All it's missing is the drool!
So drool already Feigling! Feel, free!
You subhuman semitic jew ragheads are EXEMPT from cajones [sic]!
The whole, WORLD knows that!
It's why you're always getting pogrommed, purged, discriminated,
persecuted, massacred, beaten, expelled, inquisitioned, ethnically
cleansed, 'holocausted'®™ etc etc!
"Any people that have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing
something wrong."
- Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1923 - )
So! Again we ask, you HCN gas-huffing jew pedophile coward!
WHEN are you going to grow a cojón and PROVE where you infest so that
you can get the Euro-'holocausting'®™ you so richly deserve (and
VOLUNTEERED for)???

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Post by The Jews
HUH?
That's about the caliber of response we've come to expect from you
these days, Gordon!
All it's missing is the drool!
So! Again we ask, you glue-huffing pedophile coward!
But hay, if you want to make enough money for an exit permit
How much will an "exit permit" cost you, Gordon?
Be sure to include a link to the actual prices, so we can see if
you're lying or not. Refusal to do so will indicate you have already
begun your excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged!
Right here ----->
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
[chuckle]
So! Again you ask, you HCN gas-huffing jew pedophile coward!
It's about time for a new excuse from you, Gordon! This one isn't
working too well!

LOL

The Peeler
2017-12-11 17:48:10 UTC
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:13:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
HUH?
That's about the caliber of response we've come to expect from you
these days, Gordon!
All it's missing is the drool!
Hey, my arse is ALWAYS kinda drooling! Does that count?
It's ALWAYS wet, eh, you horny gay anal bitch? <BG>
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"