HUH? HAY! Zuckerbergsky...Sandbergsky....is your Faecesbook information SAFE with, these jew a"hs?
2018-04-06 17:01:01 UTC

HAY!

Of, COURSE not!

They SOLD it to Cambridge ANALytica!

Such a business already!

Ka-CHING!

And they think a simple jew apology will SUFFICE?????

Only 'holocausting'®™ will suffice!!!

2018-04-06 17:20:00 UTC
Jews and HI-TECH: how MAD this must make the pathetic LOSER, sick
old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... LOL!

On the one hand... although they are a tiny minority, just look
at some top of the line Hi-tech companies founded and led by Jews:

1) Google.
2) Checkpoint.
3) Mobileye (recently acquired by Intel for US$15.3 billion).
4) Facebook.
5) WhatsApp.

And many, many more.

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse,
who made a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
JeSSe
2018-04-06 21:47:51 UTC
Jews and HI-TECH: how MAD this must make the pathetic LOSER, sick
old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... LOL!
On the one hand... although they are a tiny minority, just look
1) Google.
2) Checkpoint.
3) Mobileye (recently acquired by Intel for US$15.3 billion).
4) Facebook.
5) WhatsApp.
And many, many more.
Fair points, success does tend to speak for itself but perspective
cannot be simply ignored.

Above mentioned companies [and many more] may have been founded by Joos,
but their success came about only in the gentile, Christian democracy of
the USA.
Could have never happened in the Joo state, so from that perspective
many might just point to them as examples of modern day jewish carpet
baggers growing on our backs.

Most of these companies are not near as innovative as they [and you]
would have us believe.
For instance, there were "social media" applications around long before
facebook [myspace, for instance], almost identical in form and function.
They were almost identical for a reason - Suckenberg bought them out and
used their innovations as his own.
Shrewd businessman ? ... Or conniving jew carpet bagger whos growth
model was recently documented as "growth at all costs, even if people
die" ?

These people have done nothing to better society or humanity, in fact
many would argue they have made it much worse.
They have not discovered a cure for cancer, advanced our knowledge or
frontiers, or even contributed an original work of art to lift our
spirits, such as a simple song.
They merely churn out reworked pirated computer code and laugh their way
right to the bank while making fortunes pawning off pilfered personal
details of their users, all the while devising yet more underhanded
schemes to enrich themselves.

Oh, and you may have missed this little tidbit, I'll be the one to
refresh your memory:

Facebook has lost $80 billion in market value since its data scandal

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/27/news/companies/facebook-stock-zuckerberg/index.html

So you may want to pick and chose a bit better about which leeching,
pilfering jews you hold up as role models - Because many would say that
your examples just reinforce the notion that joos are just greedy,
foreign blood suckers that should be booted out of civilized lands.

Should be interesting when this ultra greedy open borders jew zealot is
grilled before the senate.
We may be seeing the beginning of the end for one of your pillars of jew
success.

[I have never used facebook btw [or whatsapp, twitter, instagram ect for
that matter], so my opinions are factual, non biased and not based on
emotional, agenda motivated partisanship]
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
The Peeler
2018-04-06 22:40:52 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:47:51 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
troll, oozed out yet more slime:

<FLUSH yet more of the slimy cretin's fetid slime>
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -
MID: <56267789$0$45607$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loose Cannon
2018-04-07 07:53:08 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by NEMO
Jews and HI-TECH: how MAD this must make the pathetic LOSER, sick
old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... LOL!
On the one hand... although they are a tiny minority, just look
1) Google.
2) Checkpoint.
3) Mobileye (recently acquired by Intel for US$15.3 billion).
4) Facebook.
5) WhatsApp.
And many, many more.
Fair points, success does tend to speak for itself but perspective
cannot be simply ignored.
Above mentioned companies [and many more] may have been founded by Joos,
but their success came about only in the gentile, Christian democracy of
the USA.
Checkpoint, Mobileye, and Waze are Israeli companies operating
mostly from Israel.
Post by JeSSe
Could have never happened in the Joo state,
LOL.

[standard racist crap given the old snip]

Just don't forget the biggest thieves of them all, Bill Gates
and Steve Jobs. As for "cure for cancer" etc., check the list
of Jews who won a Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine.
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:35:48 UTC
Anyone ever seen something as desperate and psychotic as this dumb
HAY!
Of, COURSE not!
They SOLD it to Cambridge ANALytica!
Such a business already!
Ka-CHING!
And they think a simple jew apology will SUFFICE?????
Only 'holocausting'®™ will suffice!!!
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2018-04-06 23:56:53 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HAY!
Of, COURSE not!
They SOLD it to Cambridge ANALytica!
We had to give them their money back when they got your info!

LOL

Say, Gordon, what's your Facebook name? We want to "friend" you.

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-08 12:03:25 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 16:56:53 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
Of, COURSE not!
They SOLD it to Cambridge ANALytica!
They had to give them their money back when they got our useless jew info !
LOL
Say, Gordon, what's your Facebook name ? We want to "friend" you.
Say, jewboi, what's YOURS ? WE do the friending here !

Hay, why not friend the GBLTP gook ladyboy ? Then we'll have, a
mutual friend !
<snigger>

Cheers!

RJ (preferrred jew aliash)

2018-04-08 13:51:05 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HAY!
Of, COURSE not!
They SOLD it to Cambridge ANALytica!
We had to give them their money back when they got your info!
LOL
Say, Gordon, what's your Facebook name? We want to "friend" you.
[chuckle]
Hay, why not friend the GBLTP gook ladyboy ? Then we'll have, a
mutual friend !
SO you're afraid to tell me your Facebook name.

That figures!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-10 12:57:29 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 06:51:05 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Say, Gordon, what's your Facebook name ? We want to "friend" you.
Say, jewboi, what's YOURS ? WE do the friending here !
Hay, why not friend the GBLTP gook ladyboy ? Then we'll have, a
mutual friend !
<snigger>
SO I'm afraid to tell you my Faecesbook name.
SO that figures ! You're even too scared to use your null.net email
account because it will identify the jew ghetto you infest !

Butt there, IS some jew a"h called Klaus Schadenfreude on
Faecesbook...is that, YOU raghead ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferrred jew aliash)

2018-04-10 13:00:27 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Say, Gordon, what's your Facebook name? We want to "friend" you.
[chuckle]
Hay, why not friend the GBLTP gook ladyboy ? Then we'll have, a
mutual friend !
SO you're afraid to tell me your Facebook name.
That figures!
LOL
Butt there, IS some j[..]
So afraid to tell me! But we figured you WOULD be!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-12 12:23:36 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 06:00:27 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Say, Gordon, what's your Facebook name ? We want to "friend" you.
Say, jewboi, what's YOURS ? WE do the friending here !
Hay, why not friend the GBLTP gook ladyboy ? Then we'll have, a
mutual friend !
<snigger>
SO I'm afraid to tell you my Faecesbook name.
SO that figures ! You're even too scared to use your null.net email
account because it will identify the jew ghetto you infest !
Butt there, IS some jew a"h called Klaus Schadenfreude on
Faecesbook...is that, YOU raghead ?
So afraid to tell you ! But you figured I WOULD be !
Of, COURSE you would ! You won't even prove which STATE you infest !

Butt hay ! Here's the gook's Faecesbook page...friend HIM !
www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

RJ (preferrred jew aliash)

2018-04-12 20:32:48 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
SO you're afraid to tell me your Facebook name.
That figures!
LOL
Butt there, IS some j[..]
So afraid to tell me! But we figured you WOULD be!
LOL
!
Of, COURSE I would !
Nobody is surprised!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-14 12:45:13 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 13:32:48 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Butt there, IS some jew a"h called Klaus Schadenfreude on
Faecesbook...is that, YOU raghead ?
So afraid to tell you ! But you figured I WOULD be !
Of, COURSE you would ! You won't even prove which STATE you infest !
Butt hay ! Here's the gook's Faecesbook page...friend HIM !
www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
LOLOK
Nobody is surprised !
For VHY they SHOULD be raghead ?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferrred jew aliash)

2018-04-14 17:59:31 UTC
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 05:45:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
SO you're afraid to tell me your Facebook name.
That figures!
LOL
Butt there, IS some j[..]
So afraid to tell me! But we figured you WOULD be!
LOL
!
Of, COURSE I would !
Nobody is surprised!
For VHY they SHOULD be raghead ?
Indeed! EVERYONE knows by now what's the matter with you, you ridiculous
abnormal housebound COWARD!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Michael to dumb anal Razovic:
"You really wear your invincible ignorance like a medal."
MID: <l6ignb$kle$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-04-10 18:31:44 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 05:57:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
SO you're afraid to tell me your Facebook name.
That figures!
LOL
SO that figures !
And HOW that figures, you cowardly housebound bitch with nothing but a big
mouthe!
Butt there, IS some jew a"h called Klaus Schadenfreude on
Faecesbook...is that, YOU raghead ?
Could it be, it's your harsh master, Retardovic? OOOOhhhh ...VERY scary,
little idiot! LOL
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: