HUH? HAY! More of Poor Dumb Anal Razovic's PSYCHOSIS on Display!
2018-01-11 13:36:53 UTC

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42633481

But hay! Who's going to, BELIEVE the jew bastard?

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-11 20:56:07 UTC
Is someone out there FINALLY willing to sexually harass that dumb hysterical
housebound serbian bitch? I mean, she NEEDS it, as you all can see! Check
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42633481
But hay! Who's going to, BELIEVE the jew bastard?
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"