Kevin Strom Confused
2017-04-16 18:07:27 UTC
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3112
The Peeler
2017-04-16 18:25:34 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:07:27 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-04-16 21:46:43 UTC
LOL. Thanks.
Carolina Reb
2017-04-16 23:53:21 UTC
LOL. Thanks.
No one is perfect.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 10:36:31 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:53:21 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>