By the will of Derd Ferdner
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-07 19:02:06 UTC
By the will of Derd Ferdner

Derd Fredner discovered that the Jewish people are undefeatable because the Jewish people always come out a head of the game. And this is a good thing. A Jew will under no circumstance let a Sockman or a Dingy get their way because their way is with goose and the ostrich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk

Hand me down my walkin' cane
Hand me down my hat
Hurry now and don't be late
'Cause we ain't got time to chat
You and me we're goin' out
To catch the latest sound
Guaranteed to blow your mind
So high you won't come down
Hey ya'll prepare yourself for the rubberband man
You've never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You're bound to lose control
When the rubberband starts to jam
Oh boy, this dude is outta sight!
Everything he does seems to come out right
Once I went to hear them play
At a club outside of town
I was so surprised
I was hypnotized
By the sound this cat put down
When I saw this short fat guy
Stretch a band between his toes
Hey, I laughed so hard
'Cause the man got down
When he finally reached his goal
Hey ya'll…
Hey ya'll prepare yourself for the rubberband man
You've never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You're bound to lose control
When the rubberband starts to jam
Got that rubber band
Up on his toes
And then he wriggled it up
All around his nose
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Playin' all that music, yet keepin' time
Where in the world did he learn that, oh Lord?
Lord, help him get away
Hey ya'll prepare yourself for the rubberband man
You've never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You're bound to lose control
When the rubberband starts to jam
Rubberband man, rubberband man
How much of this stuff do he think we can stand?
So much rhythm, grace, and debonair for one man
And then he had the nerve to wiggle his left toe
Went to his knee, got the feelin' in his head, y'all
Oh, come on baby
Hey ya'll prepare yourself for the rubberband man
You've never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You're bound to lose control
When the rubberband starts to jam
Rubberband man starts to jam
Moving up and down 'cross the land
Got the people all in his wake
Everything probably seems outta place
Just move it, just move, move, move it, just
Rubberband, rubberband man
Just move it, just move, move, move it, just
Rubberband, rubberband man
Get down, oh, get down low
Songwriters: Linda Creed / Linda Diane Creed / Thom Bell / Thomas Randolph Bell
The Rubberband Man lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc
2018-08-07 20:06:21 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 12:02:06 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>By the will of Derd Ferdner
>
>Derd Fredner discovered that the Jewish people are undefeatable

That's a joke. The jew subpeople have been DECIMATED over the
millennia because their useless jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) did
jack shit to help them!

2018-08-07 21:07:51 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 13:06:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>By the will of Derd Ferdner
>>
>>Derd Fredner discovered that the Jewish people are undefeatable
>
> That's a joke. The jew subpeople have been DECIMATED over the
> millennia because their useless jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) did
> jack shit to help them!

Ahem! Actually there are more of them and they are more successful and more
powerful than ever before, dumb dreckserb Razovic! It's the VERY reason you
keep getting hissy fits because of them! And I promise you, there will be no
end to your hissy fits, for as long as you got the cheek to breathe! LOL

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-07 23:50:36 UTC

The asshole of a Green Back Monkey with ebola and your being are the same.
2018-08-09 12:49:09 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 16:50:36 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 2:06:33 PM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 12:02:06 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
>> jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >By the will of Derd Ferdner
>> >
>> >Derd Fredner discovered that the Jewish people are undefeatable
>>
>> That's a joke. The jew subpeople have been DECIMATED over the
>> millennia because their useless jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) did
>> jack shit to help them!
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
>The asshole of a Green Back Monkey with ebola

...is superior to a drug-fucked jew wannabe a"h like you.

You should die SOON, Barack HaSsein.

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-09 16:39:31 UTC
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 6:49:27 AM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 16:50:36 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
> jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 2:06:33 PM UTC-6, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

> >> That's a joke. The jew subpeople have been DECIMATED over the
> >> millennia because their useless jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) did
> >> jack shit to help them!
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >>
> >> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
> >
> >The asshole of a Green Back Monkey with ebola
>
> ...is superior to a drug-fucked jew wannabe a"h like you.
>
> You should die SOON, Barack HaSsein.
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

You have AIDS not me so if anyone is going to die soon it will probably be you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiB3cISeBk
The Peeler
2018-08-09 16:54:49 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:49:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>The asshole of a Green Back Monkey with ebola and your being are the same.
>
> ...is superior to a drug-fucked jew wannabe a"h like you.

BOTH stand way above you on the evolutionary ladder and keep pissing all
over you from their upper rungs, you filthy human wannabe asshole!

> You should die SOON, Barack HaSsein.

HE won't! YOU will, SOON, you AIDS-infested cretin!

2018-08-08 00:00:20 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 12:02:06 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
>jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>By the will of Derd Ferdner
>>
>>Derd Fredner discovered that the Jewish people are undefeatable
>
>That's a joke.

Tell that to your buddies Adolph, Goering, Goebbels, and Himmler!

LOL

Oh, and the town of Dresden.

[chuckle]

That was one helluva bonfire!

BTW, these are all Nazi-approved sites so you can safely click on the
link without getting circumcised.....

Got this one!
https://historicaltribune.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/dresden-victims-5.png?w=1200

Nailed that one!
http://albumwar2.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/02191-728x962.jpg

Smokin'!!!
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k4b927t8ALo/WKNcbp13kLI/AAAAAAAACtQ/pOHUHEZO5h4rOqpc06HryGY-_qriXbKjgCLcB/s640/A%2Bpile%2Bof%2Bbodies%2Bawaits%2Bcremation%2Bafter%2Bthe%2Bbombing%2Bof%2BDresden%252C%2B1945%2B%25281%2529.JPG

Huh? HAY! Who ordered the Nazi Mom & Kid well done?
http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/802851-2/tumblr_m3yi9sLTge1qk6uvyo1_1280

You tell me-- does this look like "winning?"
https://killerbeesagt.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/dresden2.jpg

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0

# of subhumans deported to date - 0

>Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
-Gordon Radovich