HUH? HAY! POOR The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Unibrowed Grik Foreskin PEELER! He KEEPS, trying to project, his Grik homosexuality on, to others innit!
2018-07-29 19:00:51 UTC

HAY!

There's no, POINT anus!

Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!

It's where the word 'greeking' CAME FROM!

You silly Grik anus!

2018-07-29 19:07:45 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>HUH?
>
>HAY!
>
>There's no, POINT anus!
>
>Every, one KNOWS that Nazis are all 'gay'!

Well, having sex with animals isn't "gay, Gordon! It's just sick!

LOL

Huh? HAY! Find your plagiarism proof yet?

Looked up the word yet?

Is there a point in asking?

LOL

Stupid slavs.........

[chuckle]

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-30 11:22:46 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 12:07:45 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>HUH?
>>
>>HAY!
>>
>>There's no, POINT anus!
>>
>>Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!
>
>Well, having sex with Griks, jews and other semites isn't gay, Gordon ! It's just sick !

It's, BESTIALITY raghead !

Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?

Up, the word you've looked ?

In asking, a point there is ?

Stupid g-ddam raghead semites.........

2018-07-30 12:26:16 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>HUH?
>>>
>>>HAY!
>>>
>>>There's no, POINT anus!
>>>
>>>Every, one KNOWS that Nazis are all 'gay'!
>>
>>Well, having sex with animals isn't "gay, Gordon! It's just sick!
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>Huh? HAY! Find your plagiarism proof yet?
>>
>>Looked up the word yet?
>>
>>Is there a point in asking?
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>Stupid slavs.........

>Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?

Find your proof yet, Gordon?

No?

Didn't think so!

Keep looking!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-31 12:56:47 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 05:26:16 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Well, having sex with Griks, jews and other semites isn't gay, Gordon ! It's just sick !
>>
>>It's, BESTIALITY raghead !
>>
>>Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?
>>
>>Up, the word you've looked ?
>>
>>In asking, a point there is ?
>>
>>Stupid g-ddam raghead semites.........
>
>LOL

Find your proof yet, raghead ?

No ?

Didn't think so !

Keep looking !

2018-07-31 13:14:14 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>Find your proof yet, Gordon?
>>
>>No?
>>
>>Didn't think so!
>>
>>Keep looking!
>>
>>LOL
>No ?
>
>Didn't think so !
>
>I'll keep looking !

You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-01 12:55:21 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:14:14 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>Find your proof yet, raghead ?
>>
>>No ?
>>
>>Didn't think so !
>>
>>Keep looking !
>
>I'll never find what isn't there !

Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !

That's why, plagiarism is the jew DEFAULT assumption !

HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
of Trinidad's !

2018-08-01 13:20:47 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>No ?
>>>
>>>Didn't think so !
>>>
>>>I'll keep looking !
>>
>>You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!
>>
>>LOL

Kinda like looking for your cajones!

ROFLMJAO

>HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'..

And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for goose-stepping
nazi-wannabes!

Zero for you! Lots for us!

What makes you people so stupid, anyway?

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-02 11:51:24 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 06:20:47 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I'll never find what isn't there !
>>
>>Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
>>right !
>>
>>That's why, plagiarism is the jew DEFAULT assumption !
>>
>>HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
>>got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
>>of Trinidad's !
>
>And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for humans !
>
>A couple for us ! Lots for you !

And yours were mostly worthless Piss prizes - ironic, given the state
of the Middle East today !

2018-08-02 12:45:50 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:51:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Kinda like looking for your cajones!
>>
>> ROFLMJAO
>>
>> >HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'..
>>
>> And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for goose-stepping
>> nazi-wannabes!
>>
>> Zero for you! Lots for us!
>>
>> What makes you people so stupid, anyway?
>
> LOLOK

In fact, you idiots are so stupid you can't even laugh properly! LOL

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
2018-08-02 13:02:34 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>Kinda like looking for your cajones!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO

>Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
>right !

NO doubt about it! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-03 12:07:39 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 06:02:34 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for humans !
>>>
>>>A couple for us ! Lots for you !
>>
>>And yours were mostly worthless Piss prizes - ironic, given the state
>>of the Middle East today !
>>
>>>What makes us subpeople so prone to plagiarism, anyway ?
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>NO doubt about it ! LOL

None what, SO EVER !

2018-08-03 12:38:13 UTC
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:07:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
>> >right !
>>

>> NO doubt about it! LOL
>
> None what, SO EVER !

Certainly not! There simply aren't any SIGNS of you having any cojones, you
ridiculous cowardly housebound bigmouthed troll!

2018-08-07 12:12:30 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:I1Y8D.1669086$***@fx23.am4...

>On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:07:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>>>

>>> NO doubt about it! LOL
>>
>> None what, SO EVER !

>Certainly not! There simply aren't any SIGNS of you having any cojones, you
>ridiculous cowardly housebound bigmouthed troll!

The mangina is such a girlyboy!

2018-08-07 13:40:41 UTC

Indeed! Bigmouthed on Usenet. Housebound in real life! LOL
2018-08-08 12:50:06 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 05:12:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:I1Y8D.1669086$***@fx23.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> The mangina is such a girlyboy!
>

>Michael

How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
extraction!

2018-08-08 13:32:14 UTC
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 05:50:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Certainly not! There simply aren't any SIGNS of you having any cojones, you
>> >ridiculous cowardly housebound bigmouthed troll!
>>
>> The mangina is such a girlyboy!
>>

>> Michael
>
> How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
> country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
> extraction!

Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you gay sexually crippled
perv!

> Cheers!

"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-08-09 11:35:37 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 05:12:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> The mangina is such a girlyboy!
>>

>>Michael

>How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
>country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
>extraction!

Cheers!
Nithing, not that you can show!

2018-08-10 11:37:04 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 04:35:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> The mangina is such a girlyboy!
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
>>country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
>>extraction!
>
>Cheers!
> Nithing, not that you can show!
>

>Michael

Here ya go, mong:
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/ladyboy

And you're from as far East as it's possible to be.

2018-08-10 13:03:52 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 04:37:04 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>> Nithing, not that you can show!
>>

>>Michael
>
> Here ya go, mong:
> https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/ladyboy
>
> And you're from as far East as it's possible to be.

Learn to use authoritative dictionaries, illiterate serb peasant:

Concise Oxford Dictionary:

ladyboy
■ noun (in Thailand) a transvestite or transsexual.

Probert Encycolpedia of Slang:

LADYBOY
Ladyboy is British slang for a male homosexual.

English Wiktionary:

ladyboy
Noun
►1◄ An effeminate homosexual man, or one who adopts a feminine appearance,
especially an intergender person.

Sounds more like a description of YOU, dreckserb Razovic!

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-01 13:43:47 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:55:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >No ?
>> >
>> >Didn't think so !
>> >
>> >I'll keep looking !
>>
>> You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
> right !
>
> That's why, plagiarism is the jew DEFAULT assumption !
>
> HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
> got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
> of Trinidad's !

So, where's your PROOF, dreckserb Razovic? LOL

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-31 16:33:24 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 05:56:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?
>>
>> Find your proof yet, Gordon?
>>
>> No?
>>
>> Didn't think so!
>>
>> Keep looking!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Find your proof yet, raghead ?

Of course, he found proof! He searched, and found there's NO OTHER article
like that!

Now, where's YOUR proof, lying dreckserb Razovic?

2018-07-30 14:35:07 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:22:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >HUH?
>> >
>> >HAY!
>> >
>> >There's no, POINT anus!
>> >
>> >Every, one KNOWS that Nazis are all 'gay'!
>>
>> Well, having sex with animals isn't "gay, Gordon! It's just sick!
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Huh? HAY! Find your plagiarism proof yet?
>>
>> Looked up the word yet?
>>
>> Is there a point in asking?
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Stupid slavs.........
>>
>> [chuckle]
>
> It's, BESTIALITY raghead !

ANY sex where the likes of you are involved, gay Razovic, will ALWAYS be
considered bestiality, dreckserb!

> Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?
>
> Up, the word you've looked ?
>
> In asking, a point there is ?
>
> Stupid g-ddam raghead semites.........

LAME attempt at trying to hide that you've been exposed as a petty
pathological LIAR, yet again! <BG>

2018-07-29 20:03:39 UTC
This really seems to be the gay serb bitch's big COMING OUT these days!
Check this again,

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> There's no, POINT anus!
>
> Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!
>
> It's where the word 'greeking' CAME FROM!
>
> You silly Grik anus!
>
> LOLOK
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, so GAY? LOL Eh, why, gay bitch Razovic? LOL

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-07-29 20:54:20 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 22:03:39 +0200, The Peeler
<***@TheRevd.invalid> wrote:

>This really seems to be the gay serb bitch's big COMING OUT these days!
>Check this again,
>
>> HUH?
>>
>> HAY!
>>
>> There's no, POINT anus!
>>
>> Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!
>>
>> It's where the word 'greeking' CAME FROM!
>>
>> You silly Grik anus!
>>
>> LOLOK
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
>BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
>without ANY exception, so GAY? LOL Eh, why, gay bitch Razovic? LOL

I think the word "grik" came from what's left of Gordon's glue-soaked
brain.