Nailed Gooks!
2018-03-31 03:01:15 UTC
Gook Nailing Day Draws Nigh!

http://latitudenews.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/PhilipinoCrux.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4306923865_2978ec05d2.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/tm/2008/galleries/potw210308/jesus_428x269_to_468x312.jpg

http://purpleroofs.com/gay-travel-blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/zamboanga-philippines-crucifixion-re-enactment.jpeg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01609/nail-cross_1609008i.jpg

There, you see? Gooks ARE good for something!
Loose Cannon
2018-03-31 03:04:30 UTC

You nailed that gook right on the head.
Carolina Reb
2018-03-31 03:22:37 UTC

A good place for a nail!
The Peeler
2018-03-31 08:48:28 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 20:22:37 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

--
Our resident senile nazi homo:
"Do not forget faggotry"
MID: <855664f4-5789-460e-8f12-***@googlegroups.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-03-31 18:16:52 UTC

Check out this video of one of us Asians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this weekend?
Carolina Reb
2018-04-01 05:01:09 UTC
On 3/31/2018 2:16 PM, ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:
> On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 8:22:39 PM UTC-7, Carolina Reb wrote:
>> On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 11:04:34 PM UTC-4, Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> You nailed that gook right on the head.
>>
>> A good place for a nail!
>
> Check out this video of one of us Asians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this weekend?

A mixed-race hellhole of Manila:

https://rtd.rt.com/films/fallen-angels/
The Peeler
2018-04-01 09:56:10 UTC
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 01:01:09 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

How often do I still need to tell you that you keep your FAGGOT stench out
of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg

--
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-01 18:01:36 UTC

Like I said, we Asians get sweet lovin'.
2018-04-01 16:12:02 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:16:52 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 8:22:39 PM UTC-7, Carolina Reb wrote:
>> On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 11:04:34 PM UTC-4, Loose Cannon wrote:

>> > You nailed that gook right on the head.
>>
>> A good place for a nail!
>
> Check out this video of one of us Asians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ

Who wants to look at gooks?

> Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this weekend?

He is EXEMPT from nailing blondes (or even blonds), gook. If he is
REALLY lucky, he will get to squirt his pathetic mini-load into the
miniature anus of some gook subwoman.

2018-04-01 17:04:32 UTC
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 09:12:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Check out this video of one of us Asians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ
>
> Who wants to look at gooks?

Asians are quite a success with women, unlike serb peasants like you,
Razovic!

>> Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this weekend?
>
> He is EXEMPT from nailing blondes (or even blonds), gook. If he is
> REALLY lucky, he will get to squirt his pathetic mini-load into the
> miniature anus of some gook subwoman.

You KNOW that you come a cross as a TYPICAL sexual cripple, Razovic? LMAO!
But you just CAN'T do anything about it, right, sexual cripple? It's
stronger than your! Buahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:Vi8wC.217588$***@fx09.am4...

>On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 09:12:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> Check out this video of one of us Asians.
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ
>>
>> Who wants to look at gooks?

>Asians are quite a success with women, unlike serb peasants like you,
>Razovic!
Many of them are in loving relationships.

http://imgur.com/8iMzE9x

http://imgur.com/nNVDL7E
>>> Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this
>>> weekend?
>>
>> He is EXEMPT from nailing blondes (or even blonds), gook. If he is
>> REALLY lucky, he will get to squirt his pathetic mini-load into the
>> miniature anus of some gook subwoman.

>You KNOW that you come a cross as a TYPICAL sexual cripple, Razovic? LMAO!
>But you just CAN'T do anything about it, right, sexual cripple? It's
>stronger than your! Buahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!
The mangina is such a total wack ass buster.

2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:26:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:Vi8wC.217588$***@fx09.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> Many of them are in loving relationships.
>
> http://imgur.com/8iMzE9x
>
> http://imgur.com/nNVDL7E

Bestiality is NOT a 'loving relationship', mong.

> The mangina is such a total wack ass buster.
>

>Michael

Save your gook ladyboy talk for the other GBLTPs at the Queen Mary
parking lot, mong!

2018-04-06 17:41:45 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Asians are quite a success with women, unlike serb peasants like you,
>> >Razovic!
>> Many of them are in loving relationships.
>>
>> http://imgur.com/8iMzE9x
>>
>> http://imgur.com/nNVDL7E
>
> Bestiality is NOT a 'loving relationship', mong.

That's why YOU never experienced love, Retardovic! Nobody wanted to have sex
with a pig like you!

>> >You KNOW that you come a cross as a TYPICAL sexual cripple, Razovic? LMAO!
>> >But you just CAN'T do anything about it, right, sexual cripple? It's
>> >stronger than your! Buahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!
>> The mangina is such a total wack ass buster.
>>

>> Michael
>
> Save your gook ladyboy talk for the other GBLTPs at the Queen Mary
> parking lot, mong!

He will keep confronting you with the truth about yourself, wack ass buster!

> Cheers!

Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-04-06 23:13:55 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:26:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> Many of them are in loving relationships.
>>
>> http://imgur.com/8iMzE9x
>>
>> http://imgur.com/nNVDL7E

>Bestiality is NOT a 'loving relationship', mong.
Those are not bestial relationships.

>> The mangina is such a total wack ass buster.
>>

>>Michael

>Save your gook ladyboy talk for the other GBLTPs at the Queen Mary
>parking lot, mong!
There was nothing ladyboy about it.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-01 18:02:21 UTC

Lisa Vannatta would disagree.
Carolina Reb
2018-04-01 20:48:49 UTC
On 4/1/2018 2:02 PM, ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:
> On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 9:12:54 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:16:52 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
>> jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>>> Check out this video of one of us Asians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ
>>
>> Who wants to look at gooks?
>>
>>> Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this weekend?
>>
>> He is EXEMPT from nailing blondes (or even blonds), gook. If he is
>> REALLY lucky, he will get to squirt his pathetic mini-load into the
>> miniature anus of some gook subwoman.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>> --
>>
>> "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
>> there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
>> Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
>> just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
>>
>> "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
>> you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
>> an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
>> are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
>> you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
>> a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
>> you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
>> scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
>> by Negros."
>>
>> - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
>> attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
>>
>> "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
>> take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
>>
>> - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
>> claim to be a jew
>
> Lisa Vannatta would disagree.

Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!

https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
The Peeler
2018-04-01 21:40:12 UTC
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:48:49 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

2018-04-02 14:06:07 UTC
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:48:49 -0400, Carolina Reb <***@att.net>
wrote:

>On 4/1/2018 2:02 PM, Dreckgook Ejershito aka jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote
>> On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 9:12:54 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>>> Who wants to look at gooks?

>>> He is EXEMPT from nailing blondes (or even blonds), gook. If he is
>>> REALLY lucky, he will get to squirt his pathetic mini-load into the
>>> miniature anus of some gook subwoman.
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>>
>>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>>> --
>>>
>>> "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
>>> there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
>>> Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
>>> just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
>>>
>>> "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
>>> you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
>>> an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
>>> are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
>>> you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
>>> a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
>>> you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
>>> scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
>>> by Negros."
>>>
>>> - drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
>>> attempted 'conversion' to the jew race
>>>
>>> "Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
>>> take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
>>>
>>> - neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
>>> claim to be a jew
>>
>> Lisa Vannatta would disagree.
>>

>Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
>
>https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562

Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!

2018-04-02 16:17:40 UTC
On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 07:06:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

> Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!

Sexual cripples and fags? Surely BOTH of you! <BG>

> Cheers!

Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2018-04-03 12:11:32 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he wrote:

>On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:48:49 -0400, Carolina Reb <***@att.net>
>wrote:

>>Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
>>
>>https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
>
>Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!

Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-03 21:49:36 UTC
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 7:11:43 AM UTC-4, The Jews wrote:
> [...]
> Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
> inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
> fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
> Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
> ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
> Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
> mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
> when he wrote:
>

> >On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:48:49 -0400, Carolina Reb <***@att.net>
> >wrote:
>
> >>Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
> >>
> >>https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
> >
> >Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
>
> Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.
>
> Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
> Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
> Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
> of peer-reviewed scientific journal.
>
> What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
> only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
> men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
> their daughters
> https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
> their wives
> https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
> their grandmothers
> https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
> and finally, even themselves
> https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
>
> Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
> the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
> that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
> babies.
>
> Are you that friend, Gordon?
>
> [chuckle]
>

> "Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
> -Gordon Radovich 2018
>
> "I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never lived in
> Arizona."
> - Me, acknowledging that I lied from the *very beginning*, and
> tormented the gullible Gordon for MONTHS while sitting back and
> watching him come up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse for
> not coming to holocaust me.
>

> "Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
> -Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018
>
> "HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
> "null.net account traceable ?
> -Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."

Credit is due here. At least you know
how to follow a link...unlike most of
the Jews and pervs on this newsgroup.
The Peeler
2018-04-03 22:39:42 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 14:49:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg

--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-04-05 13:14:40 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 05:11:32 -0700, The Jews
<***@world-doomination.org> wrote:

>Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
>unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
>pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
>Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
>Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>when he wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:48:49 -0400, Carolina Reb <***@att.net>
>>wrote:
>
>>>Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
>>>
>>>https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
>>
>>Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
>
>Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.
>
>Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
>Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
>Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
>of peer-reviewed scientific journal.
>
>What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
>only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
>men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
>their daughters
>https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
>their wives
>https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
>their grandmothers
>https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
>and finally, even themselves
>https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
>
>Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
>the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
>that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
>babies.
>
>Are you that friend, Gordon?
>
>[chuckle]

No reply yet, Gordon? Still beating off to the videos?

[chuckle]
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-04-05 19:11:47 UTC
What's taking so long, Gordon? Are you and Walt and the rest of the
Queen Mary Nazis *STILL* watching these porn clips?

LOL

The Jews
2018-04-06 14:03:36 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 05:11:32 -0700, The Jews
<***@world-doomination.org> wrote:

>Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
>unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
>pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
>Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
>Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>when he wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:48:49 -0400, Carolina Reb <***@att.net>
>>wrote:
>
>>>Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
>>>
>>>https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
>>
>>Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
>
>Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.
>
>Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
>Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
>Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
>of peer-reviewed scientific journal.
>
>What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
>only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
>men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
>their daughters
>https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
>their wives
>https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
>their grandmothers
>https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
>and finally, even themselves
>https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock
>
>Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
>the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
>that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
>babies.
>
>Are you that friend, Gordon?
>
>[chuckle]

Come on, Gordon! You gotta take a break SOME time!

not coming to holocaust me.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-07 01:17:44 UTC

Check out this romantic video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7nrB2wSdnI They are such a cute couple! Only one way to find out if they get married and have babies!
2018-04-02 14:06:07 UTC
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 11:02:21 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 9:12:54 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:16:52 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
>> jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>> > Check out this video of one of us Asians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ
>>
>> Who wants to look at gooks?
>>
>> > Can you imagine how many times he will nail that blond over this weekend?
>>
>> He is EXEMPT from nailing blondes (or even blonds), gook. If he is
>> REALLY lucky, he will get to squirt his pathetic mini-load into the
>> miniature anus of some gook subwoman.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>> --
>
> Lisa Vannatta would disagree.

Greek her and greek you, mong.

p***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 14:10:05 UTC
https://yandex.com/images/search?text=Nuclear%20Extermination
The Peeler
2018-04-02 16:16:07 UTC
On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 07:06:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Lisa Vannatta would disagree.
>
> Greek her and greek you, mong.

Instead, your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard,
EVERY day! <BG>

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-02 17:40:31 UTC

Lisa Vannatta got nailed repeatedly by one of us Asians this past weekend. No wonder you're jealous of us. The ladies would rather share their vaginas with us than faggots like you.
2018-04-02 19:36:11 UTC
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 10:40:31 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 7:07:02 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 11:02:21 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
>> jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>> > Lisa Vannatta would disagree.
>>
>> Greek her and greek you, mong.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>>

> Lisa Vannatta got nailed repeatedly by one of us Asians this past weekend.

No, she didn't. And you got, no pictures to prove otherwise. You
subpeople are EXEMPT from nailing WHITE people (aka humans).
Your needledicks wouldn't even touch the SIDES of a human vagina!

> No wonder you're jealous of us. The ladies would rather share their vaginas with us than faggots like you.

ALL you're ever likely to SHARE is the miniature anus of some gook
subwoman....and that's if you're REALLY lucky, mong! In the meantime,
you'll just carry one getting nailed by niggers at the Queen May
[sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot.

2018-04-02 19:55:45 UTC
On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 12:36:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Lisa Vannatta got nailed repeatedly by one of us Asians this past weekend.
>
> No, she didn't. And you got, no pictures to prove otherwise. You
> subpeople are EXEMPT from nailing WHITE people (aka humans).
> Your needledicks wouldn't even touch the SIDES of a human vagina!

Our resident sexual cripple just CAN'T hide what's the matter with her!
Fucking hilarious! LOL

>> No wonder you're jealous of us. The ladies would rather share their
>> vaginas with us than faggots like you.
>
> ALL you're ever likely to SHARE is the miniature anus of some gook
> subwoman....and that's if you're REALLY lucky, mong! In the meantime,
> you'll just carry one getting nailed by niggers at the Queen May
> [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot.

ROTFLOL!!! See above, sexual cripple!

2018-04-03 11:56:31 UTC
when he wrote:

>> Lisa Vannatta got nailed repeatedly by one of us Asians this past weekend.
>
>No, she didn't.

Yeah, she did. And you got no pictures to prove otherwise. And if you
did, you wouldn't know what you were looking it.

not coming to holocaust me.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-03 18:15:54 UTC

Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk Razofag is just jealous of us because we Asians get sweet lovin'.
2018-04-03 19:10:22 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 11:15:54 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]

> Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk Razofag is just jealous of us because we Asians get sweet lovin'.

You slant eyed subhuman mongs only get underage sibling sodomy....IF
you're lucky!

2018-04-03 20:10:19 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 12:10:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> > "Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
>> > -Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018
>> >
>> > "HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
>> > "null.net account traceable ?
>> > -Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
>>
>> Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk Razofag
>> is just jealous of us because we Asians get sweet lovin'.
>
> You slant eyed subhuman mongs only get underage sibling sodomy....IF
> you're lucky!

Dreckserb, stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are superior to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting fag!

2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 04:56:31 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>> Lisa Vannatta got nailed repeatedly by one of us Asians this past weekend.
>>
>>No, she didn't. And you got, no pictures to prove otherwise. You
>>subpeople are EXEMPT from nailing WHITE people (aka humans).
>>Your needledicks wouldn't even touch the SIDES of a human vagina!
>
>Yeah, she did.

No, she didn't. <B<

>And you got no pictures to prove otherwise.

Pictures of a human NOT getting nailed by a gook, kikey? <G<

Yeah, here's one: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk <GB<
<snigger>

>>> No wonder you're jealous of us. The ladies would rather share their vaginas with us than faggots like you.
>>
>>ALL you're ever likely to SHARE is the miniature anus of some gook
>>subwoman....and that's if you're REALLY lucky, mong! In the meantime,
>>you'll just carry one getting nailed by niggers at the Queen May
>>[sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how was jew Easter in the jew ghetto?
Lots of bacon and shellfish matzohs made with unleavened sawdust?
The Foreskin Peeler was going apeshit without his jew pwner(s) to tell
him what to do! <VGB<

2018-04-05 13:10:36 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>No, she didn't.
>>
>>Yeah, she did. And you got no pictures to prove otherwise. And if you
>>did, you wouldn't know what you were looking it.

>Pictures

Pictures. As close as YOU will ever get to a warm, inviting human
woman.

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-07 14:35:13 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 06:10:36 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>Pictures of a human NOT getting nailed by a gook, kikey? <G<
>>
>>Yeah, here's one: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk <GB<
>><snigger>
>
>Pictures. As close as I will ever WANT to get to a warm, inviting, but hideous subhuman
>jew subwoman.

LOLOK

No wonder you tried to throw one of the circumcised jew cunts under
the jew bus !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-04-07 13:40:27 UTC
when he wrote:

>>>Pictures
>>
>>Pictures. As close as YOU will ever get to a warm, inviting human
>>woman.
>>
>>LOL

>No wonder you tried to throw one of the circumcised jew cunts under
>the jew bus !

Any woman would throw herself under a bus than have relations with
you, Gordon! You know that!

not coming to holocaust me.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-07 16:08:05 UTC

This romantic video would make him jealous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7nrB2wSdnI There is only one way to find out if they get married and have babies!
2018-04-08 12:03:26 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 09:08:05 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]

> This romantic video would make him jealous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7nrB2wSdnI There is only one way to find out if they get married and have babies!

How would a bestiality video with a gook in it make ANYONE jealous,
you slant eyed shitskinned mong????

2018-04-08 12:46:20 UTC
Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
The Peeler
2018-04-08 16:22:57 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:03:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> "Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" -Gordon Radovich, Wed,
>>>
>>> "HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set,
>>> up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me! "null.net account
>>> traceable ? -Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he
>>> claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
>>
>> This romantic video would make him jealous.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7nrB2wSdnI There is only one way to find
>> out if they get married and have babies!
>
> How would a bestiality video with a gook in it make ANYONE jealous,
> you slant eyed shitskinned mong????

YOU will forever be jealous of the entire normally evolved world, you
degenerate perverted pseudo-human!

MID: <***@4ax.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-09 18:42:30 UTC

It's not bestiality. Just look at the chemistry this couple has. the thought of them getting married and having babies is heartwarming and arousing!
Loose Cannon
2018-04-09 18:55:01 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 11:42:30 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito
<***@thruhikinggear.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 5:02:12 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 09:08:05 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
>> jewlover kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:
>>
>> [fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
>>
>> > This romantic video would make him jealous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7nrB2wSdnI There is only one way to find out if they get married and have babies!
>>
>> How would a bestiality video with a gook in it make ANYONE jealous,
>> you slant eyed shitskinned mong????
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
> It's not bestiality. Just look at the chemistry this couple has. the thought of them getting married and having babies is heartwarming and arousing!

I'm sure you find it heartwarming and arousing watching this gook
bitch having sex.

https://zootube1.com/pics/vpic/1000/1670/preview.mp4.jpg
The Peeler
2018-04-09 20:08:41 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 14:55:01 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

> I'm sure you find it heartwarming and arousing watching this gook
> bitch having sex.

We find it disgusting how you keep spreading your fat ass cheeks for your
serbian pimp, time and again, Loose Sphincter!

2018-04-09 20:38:55 UTC

SHOOOOSH!
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-10 23:54:48 UTC

Your face matches many assholes of camels.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-04-11 00:18:58 UTC

He's such a disgusting person. No wonder he is jealous of us Asians. Just look at all the Nobel Prizes and Turing Awards and sweet lovin' we get.
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:29:22 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Yeah, she did.
>
> No, she didn't. <B<

Yes, she did! And you are jealous that YOU didn''t get nailed like her, you
hysterical, sexually crippled cunt.

>>And you got no pictures to prove otherwise.
>
> Pictures of a human NOT getting nailed by a gook, kikey? <G<
>
> Yeah, here's one: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk <GB<
> <snigger>

Another one of your notorious gay links, you disgusting arsebandit?

>>>ALL you're ever likely to SHARE is the miniature anus of some gook
>>>subwoman....and that's if you're REALLY lucky, mong! In the meantime,
>>>you'll just carry one getting nailed by niggers at the Queen May
>>>[sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot.
>
> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how was jew Easter in the jew ghetto?
> Lots of bacon and shellfish matzohs made with unleavened sawdust?
> The Foreskin Peeler was going apeshit without his jew pwner(s) to tell
> him what to do! <VGB<

You obviously didn't spend Easter unscathed again (like EVERY year), you
braindamaged psychotic cunt! LOL

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-04-09 17:47:52 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:tWtxC.505549$***@fx17.am4...

>On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>>Yeah, she did.
>>
>> No, she didn't. <B<

>Yes, she did! And you are jealous that YOU didn''t get nailed like her, you
>hysterical, sexually crippled cunt.
It is so fucking obvious about the mangina.

>>>And you got no pictures to prove otherwise.
>>
>> Pictures of a human NOT getting nailed by a gook, kikey? <G<
>>
>> Yeah, here's one: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk <GB<
>> <snigger>

>Another one of your notorious gay links, you disgusting arsebandit?
The link disgusts normal men.

THIS link will AROUSE some normal men.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OfIT572qWks/V9gkZBbrp0I/AAAAAAAAUOs/iXLkOspSeCoHBgsarh0E8cUJIJP-TeppgCLcB/s1600/nig0462x.gif

2018-03-31 08:48:22 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 23:04:30 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

> You nailed that gook right on the head.

You nailed that clinically insane nutter right in her arse, Loose Sphincter.
Or at least she WISHES for it to happen. Darn, phone her up finally!!!

She's waiting for your call: https://imgur.com/GGSdQ5c

--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-03-31 08:47:57 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 23:01:15 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 00:19:31 UTC

How bout I knock the fuck out of you for general principal?
Carolina Reb
2018-04-12 15:58:41 UTC

How 'bout I tell you to go fuck yourself, for general principal?
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 16:11:27 UTC

How about you fall onto my knife about 20 times you uncoordinated asshole.
Carolina Reb
2018-04-12 16:27:09 UTC
On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 12:11:28 PM UTC-4, נפש בר יוחאי wrote:
> On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 9:58:42 AM UTC-6, Carolina Reb wrote:
> > > >

> > > How bout I knock the fuck out of you for general principal?
> >
> > How 'bout I tell you to go fuck yourself, for general principal?
>
> How about you fall onto my knife about 20 times you uncoordinated asshole.

Why don't you find yourself an asshole, ingest the excrement that
comes out of it, and then go to Israel and expire...
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 16:33:30 UTC

Have you ever been hit in the head with a baseball bat?
Carolina Reb
2018-04-12 16:51:03 UTC

Have you ever had your dick in a meat-grinder?
The Peeler
2018-04-12 17:17:39 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:51:03 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 21:03:36 UTC

Would you like us to put the hand you jack-off with into the drain and turn on the disposal?
2018-04-12 19:06:15 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:33:30 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 10:27:11 AM UTC-6, Carolina Reb wrote:

>> > How about you fall onto my knife about 20 times you uncoordinated asshole.
>>
>> Why don't you find yourself an asshole, ingest the excrement that
>> comes out of it, and then go to Israel and expire...
>
>Have you ever been hit in the head with a baseball bat?

YOU obviously have, Y-chi...WAY too many times!

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 21:05:01 UTC

Your mothers pussy smells Saur Kraten
The Peeler
2018-04-12 22:25:11 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:06:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Have you ever been hit in the head with a baseball bat?
>
> I obviously have, Y-chi...WAY too many times!

...oftener than your anus has been "manhandled" with one, dumb anal Razovic?
<BG>

> Cheers!

Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:

2018-04-12 19:05:02 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:11:27 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 9:58:42 AM UTC-6, Carolina Reb wrote:
>> > >

>> > How bout I knock the fuck out of you for general principal?
>>
>> How 'bout I tell you to go fuck yourself, for general principal?
>
>How about you fall onto my knife

How about you put a rope round your neck and jump off a tree, you
drug-fucked a"h? You're not 'well'.

2018-04-13 07:13:19 UTC
when he wrote:

>How about you put a rope round your neck and jump off a tree,

You Queen Mary Nazis will never stop jerking off to interracial porn
long enough to get around to it!

not coming to holocaust me.

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 21:04:13 UTC

You need to be kicked in the face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9hl08D4Bw
The Peeler
2018-04-12 22:24:38 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:05:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>How about you fall onto my knife about 20 times you uncoordinated asshole.
>
> How about you put a rope round your neck and jump off a tree, you
> drug-fucked a"h? You're not 'well'.

How about you heeding your own advice and finally becoming "straight",
dreckeserb? That's how we managed to make you crooked nazis straight:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/10/pc7ju9yxnsqqvot7ach5.jpg

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic describing her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
2018-04-12 16:48:52 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 08:58:41 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg

2018-04-12 20:54:49 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:19:31 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 9:01:14 PM UTC-6, Carolina Reb wrote:
>> Gook Nailing Day Draws Nigh!
>>
>> http://latitudenews.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/PhilipinoCrux.jpg
>>
>> http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4306923865_2978ec05d2.jpg
>>
>> http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/tm/2008/galleries/potw210308/jesus_428x269_to_468x312.jpg
>>
>> http://purpleroofs.com/gay-travel-blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/zamboanga-philippines-crucifixion-re-enactment.jpeg
>>
>> http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01609/nail-cross_1609008i.jpg
>>
>> There, you see? Gooks ARE good for something!
>
>How bout I knock the fuck out

How bout you show us how to dance on air, Y-chi?

Here's a rope! There's a tree!

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-12 21:05:48 UTC

Maybe pretty soon Baruch Hashem you'll be dead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9hl08D4Bw
The Peeler
2018-04-12 22:24:22 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 13:54:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>How bout I knock the fuck out of you for general principal?
>
> How bout you show us how to dance on air, Y-chi?
>
> Here's a rope! There's a tree!

Here's for you, stuck pig:
http://s28.postimg.org/urkv0m8st/The_Revd.jpg

> Cheers!

Michael to sexually crippled Razovic:
"your bringing up rectums in every thread strongly indicates that you
are exempt from coitus."
MID: <m525hd$q2d$***@dont-email.me>